youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE
youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM
youtu.be/E1gYqf0CuZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUjFZaPB5k4
youtube.com/watch?v=V68wNKbgnb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=xeIVGx7wpNw

ya ben?
sen zaten yalan attın kafir oldun. senin sonun herkesten kötü olacak.

youtube.com/watch?v=YG5Trueml5Q

يجب على العرب ان يكون تحت الاتراك لانهم اصلا المتوحشين وحيوانات بحاجة زعيم المستبد

Post some good Turkic music with that nice steppe flavour, gotta love massacring some fucking pansies with that old good parthian shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE

They're from Peking.

You have a reasonable stance/opinion, but it should be clear the Kurds will not get sovereignty on the soil of the Republic of Turkey. That is unless they find some way to beat the Turkish military and everyone knows that won't happen in the next 100 years. Kurds aren't oppressed anymore. Life is not perfect of course but it does in no way justify the war the PKK is waging in south-eastern Turkey.

They can have their country in Iraq and Syria, but not in Turkey.

As for the Daesh part, there are/were definitely corrupt elements helping them from Turkey but I don't think Turkey had a national driven policy to aid Daesh. It was more of 'eh let them kill each other, we will benefit most of it that way'.

I know, but that's the steppe flavour I'm talking about, tuva, Tengri and shit.

Post more.

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM

youtu.be/E1gYqf0CuZQ

That is also what I think, in regards to Daesh' funding. We know that most of their money comes through the Turkish border, but I don't think the Turkish government is truly wishing that Daesh wins anything. And as much as I like the roach memes, I do not hate Turks, and in fact, most Kurds don't hate Turks either.
While I would like sovereignty in the Kurdish parts of Turkey, I can't justify starting an open conflict over it, and I don't think most people can.
Though when I was talking with some of the other men in Rojava, we did have a consensus that Syrian Kurdistan and the KRG in Iraq needed to unite fully, and have sovereignty, well before anything else would occur.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUjFZaPB5k4

Bu amina kodumun cocuklari niye siyaseti Sup Forumsda konusmuyor?

Adana merkez anamı siksin herkez

siyaset degil ki amk adam ciddi ciddi ypg ile birlikte savasmis bait degilse olay ilginc tbqf

15th for şirin imam

Forgot pic :DD
19* olmus ayrica yazana kadar pic kurulari

>bait degilse olay ilginc tbqf
>bait degilse

How did you even end up there? Wtf... I have Kurdish aquaintances and understand the structures what leads me never want to to fight for their cause in my life.

>so much color correction/digital vibrance saturation to point out how he had blue eyes that his lips turn blue and he looks like a corpse

It's just flashy.
Takes some time to get into the aesthetics.

nice

kek

Just search in youtube for Tengger Cavalry

Because it's not like you'd see in media or old families. And there is a huge divide between Kurds in Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and elsewhere. I liked Syrian Kurds the most, but I spent most of my time with them so I'm biased.

I ended up there through a long series of unfortunate events, as much as that sounds like a shitty movie plot.
Basically, I got in legal trouble in my own country, and couldn't re-enlist in my own Army. Not like it matters, we're not seeing more combat for awhile anyway, and I've almost hit the age where they wouldn't let me re-enlist.
But I was looking for something else to do in my life that mattered, and after seeing the bullshit that Daesh was doing, I wanted to help. So I looked around, found the YPG, and got in contact as soon as possible. After a few emails, they deemed me suitable, and I flew to Iraq to meet with my 'group' as they called it, of volunteers.

Right now, I'm debating joining the Legion Etrangere, or going back to Syria when tensions are settled on the border.

esegin siki kadar örümcek duvardan bana bakiyo

kim burada /gürcistan/

I started to hear some vocaroos by guys on Sup Forums learning to throat sing and they're suprisingly good.
Maybe it's not that hard... I should add to my list.

>I've almost hit the age where they wouldn't let me re-enlist.
how old are you?
did you join and fight with the kurds illegally?
> I'm debating joining the Legion Etrangere
why would you want to?

if even numbers I will unironically learn turkish

Move to Europe and become a gradener or something.
There's no way for you to justify what you're doing.
It's never too late, just keep our head and look forward.

Gec oldu, iyi geceler.

Hos geldin.

head up*

and so your journey begins :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=V68wNKbgnb4
58:10 dan itibaren bakın.

I like the life of a soldier. I truly do, it's my calling. In Syria, I made friends with a former Legionnaire, and from what he told me, the Legion is a place to start again, and I can even get French citizenship. I think it would be nice when I'm an old fuck to settle down in France.
Age? 26, not too old to technically enlist, but I'd have to jump through enough hoops to do it without the age, and being an infantryman makes it hard for me to re-enlist anyway, and coupled with being a bit old for Infantry work in their eyes, and having a criminal record, makes it way more difficult than it should be.
Illegally? No, US law does not prohibit anyone from fighting for foreign nations or groups, though I violated Iraqi and Syrian law IIRC, not like I even cared.
Nah, I've got years left in me. As I said, I'm a soldier at heart. Maybe when I'm too old to fight anymore, which is where the Legion plan plays in.

I will unironically learn turkish and I'll post progress here next year.

gl user i dont believe u for shit but gl :DD

protip if you want to learn a language go to the relevant country for 3 months at least
there is no hope
you are fighting for a lost cause
the kurds will be held high while they are the west's favourite then quickly turned down in the mud again
also there is no way krg will unite with rojava, there will be infighting if any steps are taken from either side

>I think it would be nice when I'm an old fuck to settle down in France.
do you speak French? I thought as an American you can just go to Europe and stay as long as you wanted to with their American passport anyway.

> 26, not too old to technically enlist, but I'd have to jump through enough hoops to do it without the age, and being an infantryman makes it hard for me to re-enlist anyway, and coupled with being a bit old for Infantry work in their eyes
i would have thought you can enlist at any time so long as you're not actually old and unfit.

>criminal record
what did you do?

No, Americans can only stay for
I think 90 days? It depends on many things.

And no, the US military is more picky than it's ever been. Enlisting initially is usually easy, but if you have most types of criminal records, or any health problem, there's a good chance you can't get in.

Criminal record: Domestic violence. I got in a fight with my girlfriend at the time, nothing physical, but you can get convicted in the US for simply yelling at someone. It's a bullshit charge, but waivers in the US Army for DV are exceptionally rare, I only know of one single waiver for it ever occurring.

Oh and the French thing, I speak broken French, but it's not a requirement to join the Legion. My Legion friend only spoke German and English when he joined.

SENI NE KADAR SEVDIĞIMI ANLATMAK IÇIN ÇOK UĞRAŞTIM.BENI SEVMEDIĞINI ANLAMAMAK IÇIN DE ÇOK UĞRAŞTIM.BEN,SANA HEP UĞRAŞTIM ASLINDA.AMA OLMADI.