Is this picture accurate?

Is this picture accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj0p2s-NmB8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ao1RHTQ3ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is X picture from Sup Forums accurate?

I approve of this message

It's a good bait on dumber boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>iran
>china
>good

What did they ever do?

>random nations America and Israel make into enemies in their heads

>Russia

Corrupt, warmongering shithole, president is a war criminal, and has commited several genocides

>Palestine

A puppet government

>China
Commies
>NK
Commies
>iran
Ruled by a dictator
>Hezbollah
Not even going to bother , terrorist organization.
>Colombia
Irrelevant shtihole

>France

enjoy your bombs, floods, protests and abduls.

>France
The best nation on Earth, and the envy of all mankind.

Nice ironic post. 10/10 user

High fives*

>captcha- French Fries

I was being serious.

Don't listen to these fat-virgin right wingers who spend their time hating on the U.S and the west simply because they can't lose weight and get a girlfriend, so they believe a russian woman will fuck them

Thank you for the advice, ami.

You and I both know the truth about the best nation.

Hopefully I will be living there within a few years.

Oh I thought since OP was ironic you were as well.

>right-wing

Lmao u wut

Go fuck yourself

I have a better one.

Saudi Arabia is allied with the US that is fighting against IS which is supported by Saudi Arabia.
Turkey is allied with Germany that is fighting against IS that is supported by Turkey.
So it's inaccurate desu.

>>Hezbollah
>Not even going to bother , terrorist organization

You mean the guys who fight ISIS and defend lebanon from invaders? Lmao well meme'd abdul

Okay Germany is just supporting, not actually fighting.

Hezbollah is more like a resisance group than a terror organization,

Plus their military force is almost like a real army desu. They have training, well equiped and even a fucking drone.

>Hezbollah is more like a resisance group than a terror organization

Yeah pretty much, they were created during the Israeli invasion of Lebanon and Israel had to withdraw all troops because they couldn't make any progress. Afterwards they had American lapdog politicians label them as a terrorist group, even though they've never committed a terrorist act

Hmm... idk really. There are some accusations of suicide bombers acting in Europe years ago. But it wasn't actually proven it was them.

But nowadays they don't make suicide bombing anymore and it's been a long time that they don't do any terror act anywhere. I know that today they are stronger than the Lebanese army itself.

This video is prety good.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj0p2s-NmB8

>I know that today they are stronger than the Lebanese army itself

The lebanese army is almost non-existant for all intents and purposes. Lebanon would probably be quickly partitioned if not for hezbollah.

Yes I've read into those accusations before but there was literally no evidence pointing to them being the perpetrators.

The fact that they fight ISIS and aren't hostile to christians makes them okay in my book.

Yeah they know that if IS wins in Syria, Lebanon is next. Same with Iran joining the fight.

There a interview that Nasrallah gave it to a Brazilian TV channel years ago, i think before 2006. Nasrallah said that we were an example of peacefulness between the people(in a religious way, like not killing each other over religion) and that they should follow the same path.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ao1RHTQ3ao

I don't understand this video but the first video you posted was pretty cool, especially how he tried to help the guy understand that they're all fighting for a futile cause and making their true enemies stronger

People like that prove that wars and campaigns are better won through diplomacy than through brutality

Yep. But lots of people there prefer doing by force. Not saying that is unecessary sometimes, but it became to a point that if shit happens, they don't even want to talk, they go straight to war.

>but it became to a point that if shit happens, they don't even want to talk, they go straight to war

Yep that's very true, it's become the standard procedure over there.

They don't bother trying to talk things out and negotiate, which is why the Israelis have so much foreign support compared to them. At least Syria has Russia though, since Assad is a real politician and not a warlord, he actually managed to form political ties. Too bad that didn't make him immune to the turmoil of the powder keg that is the middle east.

Most mistake in human history, Nazi and Jap lost WW2.

Both sides are pretty shit and I hope they nuke eachother soon.

>China
>commies
kek
>He never saw the Venezuelan flag
French education

They are the invaders.

Hezbolllah is a Syrian founded Palestinian militia

All those flags are devils' countries.

I exclude Qatar tho.

They were. Not anymore.

Now they are killing innocent people in Syria just for being Sunnis.

>innocent
>sunnis
lol

?

!

You heard the dago

I see you want even more refugees?

Britain is God

>cunts I don't like on the left
>russia at the right
Looks legit to me

Poseidon will take care of them.
All Sunnis must die.

>That flag
>That pic
Who fucked huge segments of the Irish into anti-establishment Regressives?
Was the IRA a symptom?

Just STFU more of them prefer to die on war than go to a shithole like Italy.

I mean you can't even ride a bus without get robbed...

no because jesus was a nigger.

That's Venezuela dumbass

DANK
ADKN
NKDA
KNAD

This really is fuckingreatrded, and straight out of the contrarion, RT/global reasearch playbook.
>North Korea
>Palestine
>Venezuela
>China
>Good

Give me a fucking break.

>palestine is a country

sure

evil

updated

>muslims
>jesus christ

no
>jesus
>real

But right wingers love America.
only leftards hate America because "muh wars in the ME" and love Russia coz "muh communism was not that bad, they fight against the evil americans"

PS : I lov u murika

el peruANO euforico

>venezuela
>china
>north korea
How can you say the communists are against Israel?

So I guess it's just the muslim world and maybe Russia versus Jewish occupied world. Pretty good final battle

correct

>How can you say the communists are against Israel?
this is a dumb question

>How can you say the communists are against Israel?

maybe because they are? The commies were the first ones to chug down a cup of pali semen in 67 and forth.

leaf level shitpost

>israel: bad

>china, venezuela and best korea, heznazis (extended to the other muslims): good

>confederate states siding with Muslims and gommies

Go be a retard somewhere else

No

t. OTAN

Why is there a palestine flag on Sup Forums Shouldn't it just be the Israeli flag?

It's fucking insane how Sup Forums and western nations support muslim terrorist over a western nation (Israel).

I hope it's just a meme and you don't actually support Palestine over Israel.

>confederate states

More people died in school shootings in your countries than in terrorists attacks in mine

Also, stop disrespecting the Bataclan victims

Jesus should feed Venezuelians ffs

still correct, they unslave people and hate muslims

Why devil always looks cooler?