Why haven't you made it your life mission to move to and live in the best possible country you can?

Why haven't you made it your life mission to move to and live in the best possible country you can?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>image

Pretty based, the fact that this triggers libtards makes me really happy

because we don't have time machines to take me back to pre-1996 australia

Because hunting abos is illegal now

The best possible country is almost always your own country, unless it's a particularly bad third world country. Emigration is all fun and games for the first few months, but after a while the realization sets in that you will always be a stranger in your new country, things will always be unfamiliar to you, and you cut yourself off from your family and friends.

My parents are immigrants so I grew up around a lot of immigrants, and they all regret it but try to hide it. The thing is, they already established there lives here and it's hard to just pick up everything and go back. Ever wonder why immigrants are more patriotic than the people in the actual country?

Iceland?

wew user
This kind of opened my eyes, not even memeing.
Where did your parents emigrate from?

Because I'm not an opportunistic prostitute who values shiny things over working to improve my own country

because the best country is where the people and the culture that i love are in it

This is nonsense. Since you lived all your life in America do you feel American or do you identify with your parents country? People immigrate not just to improve their own lives but the lives of their children

Doesn't mean they don't feel awkward. I was very put off by the pushy and impolite attitude in Jerusalem. Everyone felt a little too comfortable around me. I would love to move to Israel, but Is feel pretty uncomfortable a lot if I lived outside Tel Aviv.

Poland

I identify with my parents country. Which shouldn't be surprising, since that's the culture I grew up with at home. It really doesn't improve the kids lives, unless, like I said, you came from a particularly bad third world country. Growing up between two cultures is annoying. It creates a divide in the family. Especially for me, since I'm the only one in my family who was born here and only me and my parents live here.

>I identify with my parents country
kek you're American mate like it or not

(checked)
I heard that they basically take everyone that come by plane though

>The best possible country is almost always your own country
Easy to say when you're american lol

>I heard that they basically take everyone that come by plane though

not exactly -- we work on a point based system so you only come (and you would most likely come by plane) if your profession is in demand in our country, or if you're an international student we're pretty welcoming because of how big that industry is here (asian students studying at autralian unis). apart from this we /apparently/ have some "basic humanitarian obligation" to accept some refugees from the middle east.

Except I'm not...
Read the whole thing

> identifying with your family is edgy and fedora now

jesus christ the meme is true

Because its full.

Mowis polsky anonku?

*Mówisz po polsku
Tak, mówię
Jedyny język którym rozmawiam z rodziną. Nie wyobrażam sobie nie umieć.

s-sorry

Because I was born in the best possible country.

tfw nothing to live for

usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

fucken oath on that one.

... Are we talking about shit politics or Gun laws?

Both I guess, but it's pre-96 gun laws I want most senpai

Give us semi-autos back and we'd have the feral animal problem solved in a year or two

Only Norway or Switserland is an improvement in my eyes but im fine where im born