/éire/

the argentinian, negrin, the albanian badass and kekec edition

you utter spastic thats how you affirm and negate in irish

Is fuath liom an duine os mo choinn.

First time doing hash lads, how much should I inject?

about 50 grams
anything less is a waste

>tfw a tosser calls me a wanker

And how many people in america ask you that in Irish you retard.

>tfw a wanker calls me a spastic

dunno what youre trying to affirm here kid

Don't call him a retard

>tosser
Westbrit detected.

>tfw someone is actually trying to kill drug users on this site.

Of course you don't, you were held back a year due to being slow in the head.

good
we should just make a squad of lads to go on 420chan and give bad advice
My intellectual capacity is not measurable by the industrial educational system, child.

They should piss off to Reddit

>tfw some dopey stoner thinks Sup Forums is an appropriate place to be giving out drug advice

Only as a consequence of it being non-existent.

I find it amusing when a 4channer conceives himself to be superiour in any form or fashion to those who browse the website known as Reddit.

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
*claps hands in front of your face*

>superiour
kek

the ironings tonight from you and your little bum buddy and your attempts to be grandiose are most amusing

You seem quite upset Mr Tosser. I'll have you know I'm not little.

You may conceive myself and my malicious advice giving friend to be amusing in your perverted and damaged mind, but it is I whom will have the last laugh.

Yet more projection from the Westbrit.

If that was the case, why is it you then that seems to be so upset.

Because you're projecting your own emotions onto me. It's quite simple, even a dullard should grasp it, I'm unsure why you need clarification??

cant wait for the next chapter

I have deduced from the tossers deliberate misinterpretation of all my posts, plus the twisting of my words that this has become personal for him and he is determined to 'get one over me' in what seems to be a point scoring contest he has going on with his no friends.

Thats ok pet, sometimes in life you will meet a fantastic specimen like myself and I know it must be hard for you, you are learning a harsh lesson here tonight, you can begrudge and berate little people like you will never better the likes of me.
My ego remains intact.

Good night Tosspot

Please stop with this acidulous behaviour. Yes, great - you can all read a dictionary and you all think you're better than one another. In reality, you're not. Are you even bibliophiles?

>i-im giving up [more of the same boring uninspired claptrap and plagiarism yawn] y-youre too smart for m-me i-im going to cry myself to sleep

haha i win im better than you :p

Alcohol is much more worse than LSD.

You only say that as a form of childish compensation for your past failured in life. One thing being worse than another does not negate the negativity associated with the original subject. For example, genocide is worse than rape outside of marriage, however that does not negate the immorality of taking a woman without the permission of her dominant male authority.