Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Yes. I'm sorry. Please come back. No hard feelings?

Si mi General

Every time.Every fucking time.From Yugoslavia to the Arab speaking countries when a Dictator or strongman is taking out all hell breaks out.When will we learn.

Honestly, no. You were the Michael Jackson of North Africa.

Weird, crazy motherfucker.

He would have been taken out eventually, if not him then his son or the one after him, it's just delaying the inevitable.

When absolute didctators like him go down all hell breaks loose, becuase they concentratre and centralize all power at the top, so when it's up for grabs the conflicting sides that want a piece of it start killing each other, and it gets real bloody.

The only chance is to have a "benevolent" dictator that isn't sheepherder-tier and that realizes the importance of civilizing the populace and preparing it for a peaceful, democratic and gradual transition, like Ataturk did with Turkey.

Libya used to be stronger than the gulf states. Look at it now

If you lost freedom, you will don't give a shit about how strong is your country.
You are not citizen anymore, just mechanism.

t. LPR mechanism

Maybe Egypt might have reached this if Nasser had lived for longer.

faggot deserved to die

Well the US wasn't responsible for Tito's death.

Removing Ghaddafi wasn't a mistake since the country was in turmoil of its own creation. It might have been another Syria if the west didn't intervene. What was a mistake was leaving Libya without a stable government.

Iraq wouldn't have even been that much of a botch up if Paul Bremer was never put in charge, and the hundreds and thousands of Baath party loyalists and Iraqi Military members weren't made unemployed

In MENA change has to come from within, but dictatorships are hardly the ideal form of government. Jordan and Tunisia are models in the region, not Saudi, Egypt or Bahrain where strongmen are in charge.

Yeah, maybe enough of them would've died fighting Israel to realize Pan-Arabism is shit

we need to bring him back

>Removing Ghaddafi wasn't a mistake since the country was in turmoil of its own creation.
You're a fucking dumbass.
The US paid militants to overthrow Gaddafi and once they were sure no one else would get involved they intervened directly via NATO.
Gaddafi was a threat to the petrodollar.

>Jordan and Tunisia are models in the region
Tunisia sure but Jordan is an absolute monarchy. Granted it's one that I'm fond of but still.

One reason we stepped in was that he was going to slaughter all his opponents in BENGHAZI though

And we don't get that much Libyan refugees, come on

No, but Libya is used as a trabsit country by other nignogs.

Except that Clinton made it up to sell the intervention to the public.

Ye ye tell that to the lybian people now , they had decent living condition , their country had 0 debt , welfare , now it s a shithole . So much for the freedom and le democracy meme . P

That shit could only come from an Ukrainian. Stupid people.

Has there ever been a ruler greater than based Ataturk (pbuh)?

Nah, he was a cunt who financed terrorist attacks in europe too.

Glad he died with a knife up his asshole.