Chile and Canada most peaceful countries of America

heh... nothing personnel USA

*sheates chiletana*

>Russia as unsafe as Syria

delete this thread, please

if this place is horrible (and it is), I wonder how bad is the situation in the rest of america

tfw always number 1

Chile was always our greatest ally, and good friends

>Quebec

Nope

Delete this

>indonesia more peaceful than saudi

Oh, you know how it is, as soon as the interviewers learn your neighbor owns a gun the whole city is considered a dangerous hotspot.

>no other country even in the same category as Canada anywhere else in the entire Western hemisphere

How did the rest of the New World go so wrong?

In the Western hemisphere, the country with the second highest rate of firearm ownership is Canada.

What kind of guns?

To be honest though, I'm not surprised the U.S got a lower rating, we get a lot of attention whenever something happens, and it seems to go on forever when it's reported. Aside from that our major cities always have a serious problem with crime.

I don't really think we are Venezuela tier

>we get a lot of attention whenever something happens, and it seems to go on forever when it's reported

The index is based on a range of quantitative statistics, so shit in the news doesn't affect the rating.

It's empirical, not qualitative.

>What kind of guns?
Mostly the same stuff you guys have.

Our only real restrictions are on overall length for long-guns, and barrel length for pistols.

A few models are specifically banned by name but there's plenty of alternatives.

Oh, and magazine capacity restrictions, but we have legal loophole ar-15 mags which hold like 23 rounds, so it's actually not that bad.

Pistols and rifles under a certain length are registered.

Everyone who owns a gun has a license.

So anything that fits all the above is available and for sale.

Chile and Uruguay confirmed white

Only dark green countries are white.

>peacefultugal

>us not peaceful
fags

bravo chile
wena nidooooooooo! XDDDXDXD

>portugal
>refugees
lol whoever made this pic has no idea what the fuck he's talking about

>throws pennies at the F-35 program
>weapons exports industry starts doing well