I literally feel fucking sick of it

I literally feel fucking sick of it.

the Republic of korea. aka south korea.

I born in busan and raised in seoul since i was 3yo. with pure korean descents.

but all the pure patriots and conceits of my country are broken aging by. with zenith point when i was in military service and working in a company.

you know what? the fact that we get paid 100$ per a month in military service.

i am not gonna complain about the wage.. the real matter is something different.

Nobody in the military thinks it's unfair.

they like to act as if they are brave and pure enough to devote their 2 years young life to military. for defending our country by our own.

and then, look more specificly. if you only know korean language, you will know what they usually like to say, i mean in their military life.

those stories are mostly like backbitting their peers, and debating how to put down their row-degree private with sort of directed scarry mood, which is made by their own. who are also privates.

and maybe how to get some holidays. (regular holidays of korean army is 20 days per a year)

even those privates.. have degree with their own.

the original rule is.. that
some newbie privates should behave like servants. and
some elder privates must be treated like a master of the servants. (elder mean here is their own period how long they stayed in army, not age)

im not making this up. here are some regulary newbie rules.
1. newbie privates should get up most early in the morning, and got to wake other elder privates up. (but never should touch their body)
2. newbie privates always should know the day's meal manu lines.
3. newbie privates should retain to use phone(which is use to call their family)
4. newbie privates always should be volunteering on any kinds of works.
5. newbie privates should know the day's meal manu. (bulgogi, rice, kimchi soup etc)

the above ones are most common things in korean military. not a joking.

- this thread will be continued.

so what exactly bothers you?

you're not the only country with conscription. stop being a little bitch and just get it over with.

Military service is shit everywhere.The smae things you mentioned happen In the brazilian army.In Brazil only poor and blacks aply to it because it fives them a way out of their miserable life and some feeling of "achievment".

The last time the US had a draft was for Vietnam war dumbshit.

Be Zainichi. That is only answer.

Yeah military life sucks

It's all marketed towards the youth and people think it's cool, fun, rewarding, and honorable

In reality life sucks it's full of idiots, sick fucks, bad pay, people convincing themselves its worth it for job experience. Feet hurt, sleepy, sick, 24/7. I was so happy to get my sizing for my uniform when I was in bootcamp, and after just a few days I was sick of it. Pay is also under minimum wage but you do get benefits and paid leave

The military makes you a tool, it's a life I would say is not for nearly anybody. However it's marketed towards teenage boys as something cool and I think a lot of them fall for it, I did but I'm no longer in and am glad to put it all behind me

Pretty much same here. New recruits get treated like literal dogshit they are by the people who once themselves were treated like literal dogshit by the earlier batch. And all this for the sake of being slaves to the carreer soldier instructors and their autistic war games.

what the hell does that have to do with anything

too long
Summarize it in three lines

If you know some korean guy who used to be in military, then he definitely experienced it.

and if you don't commit the above things ... and if you don't get some well serving servant mind.

you will be in a situation like the picture.

the most elder private says like
"wha~~~~ are you guys insane?
how did you educate your newbie privates man? do things fucking right you fucking asshole~ 좆같냐? 좆같애? (means "do you think i sound so easy?)

i wrote these in english but it is not delivering the mood in english at all. im sorry about that.

private elder-
"야 니들 신병교육 똑바로 안시키냐?
씨발 내가 몇번을 말하냐?
만만하냐?
좆같냐?
아 돌았네 씨발새끼들...."

privates newbie-
"아닙니다. (no sir)
죄송합니다.(very sorry sir)
아닙니다....
아닙니다... 죄송합니다. 시정하겠습니다."

the most funny fact, it's these moods are in privates.

not between a master sergeant and private pile,

it's all about between privates! privates who get paid 100$ per a month and having 20days of holidays per a year equally!

then you should be together with them in any military times. since you waking up from your place, till the night 11pm night which is time right before to sleep.

and this makes most of privates go insane! if you are a newbie, no matter how you are trying to do your best, you will get some of swearings from elder private in some silent dusk place where the people would not be seeing.

and it will go on maybe during 5months, till you get a stance as elder private.

and you will be turn in exactly the same like elder privates who you used to hate.

because you want to feel compensation from your period which was like being slave as newbie privates.

and those people soon finish military service.

and they constitute korean society, and they apply the exactly same way they used to learn in military.

>rookie hazing
This literally exists in every culture in the world. You just have to get over it. Even though two privates are technically equal, the younger, newer ones would still be treated as the lesser.
Just man up and eat your kimchi, Kim.

>mfw somebody unironically supports conscription

I know you fucks can't comprehend freedom but god damn.

Haha what bunch of autist wannabe soldiers think they're tough because they did guard duty for a year?

koreans smell like poo

In the place where i worked, had a kind like lunch-sleeping time. i was 19 years old and there was my first workplace.

the lunch sleep time is turning off the lights of rest room from 12 till 1pm. after lunch meal.

some elder worker said it's a work some newbie like me should do.

oneday i turned light on when it was 12:58. misunderstanding time it was already 1pm ...

i hadn't see such a wrecked face from a boss of the restroom.

some unknown serious mood flewed.
after few minuits elder worker called to me in silent site.

got shitty time being sweared as a dumbshit who misunderstanding the minuits. and it seemed i've done some serious problem.

and soon i seriously considered how should i get flattering to elder workers..

but they were very strick people who have very strick and hard standards estimating a person.

and then eventually elder workers urged me to quit the job. i worked for 3 months and i quited.

it was kinda easy work though. so
there actually no reason to judge, but just makin it. whether i am flattering hard enough or not.

people be bragging with superior degree with reason like they stayed some more years.

okay that's fine.

but one of the workers who used to swear to me in silent site, said this to me.

"actually it's all for you. you must be hardened to live this rough world"

and that time, a single tear fell out of my eye and soon i kneel down in front of him and suck his dick
-
kinda bullshit of course. but the quote was real. " it's all for you. you must he hardened enough". (just like a kungfu sense)

completely bull fucking shit. that useless fat faggot.

but actually the qoute is not only from the worker i worked with,

actually very many old scums say it to justify as if they were teaching somebody in discipline.
complete bullshit. the actual intent of that quote is just for making their newbie worker suck their dick.

Not a fucking worldwide thing bro.

even thai army, or israeli army, or taiwanese army

the countries which have military services are better than fucking korea.

did you even experience some military shit? if you were have, you never would say "just get over it lil whiny bitch"

your country is the most similar country with korea.

you already know how is it like to flatter to your boss in the company?

>"actually it's all for you. you must be hardened to live this rough world"

>and that time, a single tear fell out of my eye and soon i kneel down in front of him and suck his dick

lol wtf

Sorry son, your army is fucked up.

Even if you have same kind mood, it is never harsh than korea.

i admit that usually newbie be treated bad than the old ones.

but have you imagine a scene
that newbie private barely touched elder private with his body, and saying "im sorry, so sorry, really sorry" over and over bending his body down? i saw this in real in my military place.

flattering mood is intense in asian countries anyway. especially in korea.

i can't imagine some of us army newbie private doing that thinking " oh my fucking god i am dead now i am fucked up" in the same situation.

Old English schoolboys have roughly the same class system too, this isn't anything new.

>Korea

Just because it isn't new doesn't mean it isn't retarded. After 3.5 years in the army and a combat deployment, I had the finally earned the right to make a joke at the expense of a new soldier. It would take much more than that before you were actually able to tell anybody what to do in an informal setting.

Let me guess, you were a dumbshit POG that everyone hated, and you were pissed off your POG job wasn't shooty enough?

It's the same anywhere else. Here in Poland we call that "fala" (wave).
Fuck conscription.

You're not the only one. In service the organization doesnt matter; what matters is your own influence inside it.

The servant-behavior is kinda like a warrior culture thing. You have to earn your place inside the brotherhood. I know, it sucks balls but its the military; the chess pawns of a nation. Your role is to be ready to be sacrificed.

>conscription

ahahahahahahahaha

Ours like to beat up new recruits.

Not an argument

I did, actually albeit I am only part of the reserves unit but still, I did experience rookie hazing EVEN with peers that are basically the same rank as me. Hell, sometimes the officers gets bored and just beats privates and the privates shouldn't flinch or else everyone would get additional punches. Although in hindsight I realize that the issue with yours is more on why do privates feel superior compared to other privates considering that they're literally at the same level. I think it's more on the people desu and not on the military as a whole.

>you're not the only country with conscription

Our service is way more harsh compared to other countries and we serve longer. In Finland they get to leave in weekends and and they still serve shorter than us.
Ignorance at its best you retard

deal with it :^)

Fuck off. Military Service ehre is a joke, it doesn't compare to real military service.

I'm going back in conscription next week lmao

I wonder if anyone else in my squad shitposts on Sup Forums

>being forced into military for 2 years
>yet they still turn out to be androgynous fuckbois
>yet they still can't satisfy their women

don't worry, I will take care of all your qts with my superior huge white dick

On Korean workplace, can supervisors and subordinates make friend-ish relationships? Are subordinates allowed to banter their supervisors in friendly way?
I feel those two are too far in your country.

We have that here too, newbies are not allowed to say the phrases " How much more?" and "Until when?", newbies cant say the words tired, bone, light and stick, newbies have to clean the company, newbies do the shittier missions and there are many more laws varying in different battalions, and you are a newbie here intil you've served 2.33 of your 3 years

how is it going with the weeb guy who went on a rampage and killed some soldiers?
ive heard that bullying in korean army is pretty horrendous and many guys have been driven to commit suicide due to it or a similar cause.

>Wahhhhh mommy my life is so difficult in a first world country why is everyone so meannnn mommyyy plzzzz notice meeeee

Is it really correct to call south korea 1st world tho? I mean, they basically got a dictator and a huge chunk of the population living in extreme poverty. The upper class you see in k-pop and media isn't exactly the norm in korea.

You probably had it good compared to my friend. He was born in Korea but lived most of his life in the US, spoke better English than Korean and only spoke/wrote 8th grade Korean.

He told me that the Korean Army is very arrogant when in reality they do absolutely nothing, and rely on the US to do anything if NK decides to attack. Basically, SK is absolutely worthless if a real war happened.

objectively semi-1st world country is an accurate term for it. economically and socially they are close to taiwan. plus religiously christianity still have grown and they are the only country going on it in developed countries.

from what my dads told me all the new recruits in the thai army get shitty jobs like cleaning

Do you have any articles or documentaries regarding poverty in Korea and its causes? I'm having a hard time finding anything that's not about the elderly and I'm really interested.

Dude I don't know what you're on but I just went to a 수료식 today and the soldiers were literally the nicest soldiers I've ever met

Every fucking military has assholes in it.
Sorry if you had a bad experience but you shouldn't cry about it.
Do you think american soldiers are being treated differently by their superiors? Don't you think that there's bullying going on everywhere in the world?

Seriously what the hell

hope you to not get depression after you go to 자대 buddy

hahahahaha

고등학교 때 지적 장애인 특수 학교에 자원 봉사에 갔었지만,
수영 시간에 지적 장애인 한 명이 여자 무너 뜨리고 허리 핵 핵.
우리들의 기절 10 초 정도에서 직원이 제압
지적 장애인이 " 아아아 아아아 아아아 아아아 !!! "
라고 말해 놓았지만, 여자의 사타구니 부분은 옆으로 비켜되어 (조금 들어갔다 같아)
벳 토리 한번의 사정이라고는 생각되지 않을 정도의 정자가 붙어 있었다.
그래서 여자 울면서 정자 흘리는 위해 외부에있는 샤워하고 씻으려고하는 경우
견학에 입었던 70 세 정도의 지적 장애인의 어머니가 양산에서 여자를 두들겨했다.
어머니 "우리의 지적 장애인 양의 정자가 그렇게 더러운라는!?
우리 지적 장애인 양의 정자가 그렇게 더러운라는! ? "
결국 여자는 두 바늘 꿰매 돌아 1 년 휴학. 지적 장애인의 아이 임신하고 있었던 것 같다

일본에서 왔습니다

People shit on Eastern Europe but honestly life in China/Any Korea/Japan seems much much bleaker. Then again I met a Japanese guy who lived in Tokyo while in a youth work camp in France and he painted a picture of his daily life that I didn't find appealing at all. I'll grant you that he could be exaggerating but he seemed honestly fed up with it.

t. fat fag that doesn't know what's conscription is like

what you describe was also happening here until 15-20 years ago, and still occurs but not to such degree.

Old timers (ie my father, my uncle) server 1-2 years on conscription, and back then, unless you where lucky to get in the airforce or somewhere that was not that rough, older conscription soldiers would constantly fuck with the new guys. The would load all the chores on them, make them do rediculous things like "shave" the paintings and generally bully and fuck with them.

However since they don't really have any actual power over newbies, maybe you can organize the folks in your unit to stop taking their shit from them. Otherwise you have to be patient.