I got drafted to the Finnish military

>I got drafted to the Finnish military

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck are you doing in Canada then.

>something's not right here...

>not willingly enrolling to serve the Finnish God-Emperor and kill the Hwan bastards

>I got drafted into ISIS

its over user
Hwan Hwon

>got placed in porpr 3rd jäger company

Because of faggots like OP.

To any finnlands in here - wtf does "belto" mean? .

One of your autistic countryman was spouting that in a cs go game I played today.

"everyone belto, belto belto belto"

Kiitos

Bump

Pelto means field or farmland. Probably meant some open space in the map or something.

The first letter sounded more like a b sound than a p

Sataanaaaaaaaaaaa

Belto is not a word

>there are """"""""""men"""""""""" on Sup Forums who haven't been to army

Fucking wimps lmao. I guess most of you are literally unironically virgin as well at above 16yo. How can boys (or manchildren) like these ever call themselves a """"""man"""""""? Just start cross dressing and taking estrogen or something, you will always be a worthless beta """""male""""".

I finished my 1 year service and im still a virg sperg dont listen to this man

not all of us have mongol warrior blood like you do pekka :DDDDD

>tfw got C-babers and didn't go to army
>tfw scored 14 times with army widows meanwhile

Women are whores, I know. I'm still laughing at you and to the fact how many conscripts get cucked while their service and never get to know about it. It's fucking surreal.

Yes, yes... Good goy... You can only be a man if you're willing to sacrifice yourself for the principal because they tell you to do so....

Fucking lap dogs

Yeah during the later half there was a guy crying about his gf leaving him almost every week. In my unit about 70% of the guys that entered service in relationship ended it as single.

Have fun, good times.

can't breathe lads

enjoy your "manliness" i guess...

Non-military service > military service desu

I wish i could. I really wish, consider yourself lucky.

Finns can't pronouce hard words like p. B and p sounds the same.

Fucking this, you lucky piece of shit, get out there and enjoy every second of it. some of us aren't even afforded the opportunity

>people who have never been to the military think conscription is fun

No it's not. Well, 99% of it is not. Shooting with heavy weapons is a whole lot of fun and if it was legal I'd get some artillery for my garden. But the rest is not fun.

How old are you?

sivarifag

mornings :D:D:D:D

Just join the army you stupid cunt and see how fun getting yelled at and then doing the beep test over and over again really is

>Just join the army you stupid cunt
>Just join
its literally not that simple

>being this much of a manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw

>152 hours left

You haven't either.

You did your conscription, that is all.

hahahahhaha not getting c papers

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this video

You can only fucking bitch, but the truth is c-papers are the only legit answer for a free man.
Fucking dogs of state suck my balls. Enjoy getting fucked in the ass in some NATO fuckup.

tj 0 hajoo aamuihis tööt tööt :-DDD

>cucked

What?

cucked boy

>want to join the army
>have eczema
CREAMS DO NOTHING

Wow that's not very nice thing to say :( It's your decision if you did civil service, why you act so aggressive?

Actually... i skipped both and fucked your GF

>have atopic eczema in the bend of the arm
>it is also known as diaper rash in sweden

why did they pick that name?

reee

I wasn't even in realtionship during service so jokes on you

I shouldn't be surprised how negatively conscription is seen here, as 90 % finnish posters here are neet losers

see

>tfw Finland is the only country in Europe where conscription is mandatory for EVERY male

We need to get with the times

>be finnish conscript
>do absolutely nothing and shitpost on Sup Forums
>be turkish conscript
>fight against kurds, isis etc. and die in trench while thinking your future

It's only mandatory for dumb pieces of shit kids.
It's fucking easy to get off the leash.

conscripts dont fight shit, you wash the blood off real soldiers clothes like a fucking babby.

Just confirms my last post about the losers who post here

Funny thing in that tirade is the mention of dogs of state as same time you're dependent leeching off that welfare money. Truly a free individual

maybe in funland you are sissy fuckboi of real soldiers but durkey conscripts fight in frontal assault

>lucky fucking bastard. Do you not realize how many careers that opens up for you?

Coast guard, search and rescue, private security/bodyguard, firearms instructor and much more. I would do that shit in a heartbeat

Literally about 30% get off.

Honestly you're an idiot if you don't get c babers. Pic related, me holding my babrus.

army was fun, kinda wanting to go back desu

>Just start cross dressing and taking estrogen or something
But i am tho

why do turks get so angry so easy lmao

>Just start cross dressing and taking estrogen or something
I already did this during my service and also sucked dick during my service

Because people only take them seriously if they yell and/or wave guns around in the air

The thing is... You dont know anything about me.
Funny that you mentioned you actually got forced into service, unlike me while i fucked your mum :DDD
Are you even a man? Cant you decide for yourself? fucking 80iq babby :DDD

durka durka only thing you'll be fighting is your friends while they gangrape you in the showers.

Beep test is fine though. If you can't get over 7.5 you're actually a fat cunt or disabled.

this

i was talking shit man we are cool with mongolian brothers
why you got this real :(

>me while i fucked your mum
So how old were you again? I really hope not over 20, because that would be just embarrassing

Nice passive-aggressive smileys there by the way, seems that I managed to trigger something in that mentally unstable head of yours

Yeah you totally "did".
Anyway if that brings you some joy i'm ok with it cos i honestly feel pity for mindless drones like you.
And dont even try to tell anyone "i enjoyed it" because we all know its a shitfest boyscout shit.

You are literally what's wrong with modern western societies. Demasculinization of males results in "tolerant" and liberal society.

For fucks sake, even WOMEN (specifically feminists) are telling us how to behave, and people actually tolerate or even obey them. This is not natural. Western male is no longer what it used to be; a man.

god bless

forgot
:D:DDDD
now stop crying bulletsponge, it's too late for that you already signed up :DDD

t:pekka 30v, reads manga and wishes he was japanese, never had sex or worked a single day in his miserable life

Nice projection, since the highlight of your existance was some fucking conscription.
:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

>feel pity for mindless drones
We've a real freethinker here

More you post, the more you're starting to look like a parody of a typical NEET leech judging others life choices in your shoebox sized apartment.

what did you do while your friends were in army?

>judging others life choices
the thing is, you didn't choose.

>friends
Implying he has any besides his steam account

Fucked your sister in the ass, i dont remember it was like 6 years ago or some shit. Most of them didn't go cos they actually can think for themselves.

yeah cos you only get friends in the army am i rite? :D:D fucking loser, did it cure your social anxiety? :DDD

I went to university, drank a lot and had sex.

And then you woke up next to a cumstained Misaki pillow

Why do you think that I wouldn't have taken c-babers if I wanted to?

I wanted to do the conscription just for the experience, left that organization with a lot of new friends who I still keep contact with

I understand it might be a hard experience for a wuss who can't take critique or can't leave his own little safe zone

Yeah sure buddy. It's not like you didn't have anything else to do. Oh right... you didn't have friends before that. ouch.

Had friends before army and even more after the service, social interaction is something I value so it was a pretty good deal for 6 months of my time

>just delayed my military service by 6 months

UNDERRATED

why is binland so mad

Name of game friend?

Looks like Hearts of Iron.

thx

What's bad about that? ;)

In Finnish language we do often say P as B.