How do first worlders get here?

Why is this board dominated by first world nations?I mean it makes sense that third worlders would flock here, most of them live in poverty and depression and their only refugge is this image board,but yet they are a underrepresented minority.You can hardly see any Africans, and asians and latin americans are quite the minority.Why do first worlders come here anyway? How do they get so depressed to end up here?

Because First Worlders have more computers.

Because youre anonymous here.

and more of them learn engrish

good guess, but not true at all

You need a computer with internet and knowledge of english.
Many third-worlders cant deal with the directness here because people wont sugar-coat their shithole the way theyre forced to do it in real, this scares them off.

Because first worlders are more likely to speak English

It's more depressing to have all the opportunity in the world and still fail imo

well a lot of Africa and Asia was colonized by the british.I am pretty sure english is an oficial language in most of these ex-colonies.

that doesn't mean they browse Sup Forums

>Indonesia
Holy shit. Are 80% of Indos just jungle people?

You keep focusing on only 1 of the points.

>.I am pretty sure english is an oficial language in most of these ex-colonies.
Maybe it's an issue of fluency then. The Sudanese poster comes here because he's fluent in English, I assume that there are similar sites tailored towards thirdworlders that aren't fluent

Yeah,I know that.I am asking why they dont browse, read the post

because anime culture is not a thing there
no weebs = no Sup Forums (sadly)

There's lots of second worlders here as well. Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Russia.

That one Sudanese poster is more fluent in English than 90% of the posters here.

>That one Sudanese poster is more fluent in English than 90% of the posters here.
Sudanon is pretty cool

understandable, since their countries are mostly poor and cold, but they are still overshadowed by the sherr numbers of canadians , americans and western europeans

yes
first world = happiness
thrid world = depression
you are clearly right

>implying

it clearly doesnt work that way,but shouldnt it be like that?

we are talking about absolut numbers here my kiwi friend,in this discussion per capita mens nothing

you know what's funny? their only problems are tfw no gf and they constantly support some right wing party which fails over and over again. cringey tb h.

>they constantly support some right wing party which fails over and over again
As opposed to the left wing parties that fail over and over again?

>but shouldnt it be like that?
yes, because you know happiness is totally related to having a good GDP per capita, an organized and functioning government and a crimeless society.

sound pretty reasonable.I bet most humans would fell happier living in Norway than in Somalia

yes cause you know you can feel the joy of living in a problem-free society. Everyday you would wake up thinking, I live in a perfect society I am so happy!

>in this discussion per capita mens nothing
If the percentages are high enough in first world countries and low enough in second world countries the absolute numbers for the first world can be greater than that for the third. Anyway - compared to the average number of third worlders on, say, Reddit - I'd wager that you're actually overrepresented here. Pic also related.

>tfw when mildly constipated

Explain Italy pls

What about it?

>cold

Lol

Italy confirmed for third world shithole

>France 89%
>Italy 58%

Shit, didn't notice that
What the fuck?

It's country made of old people who are very traditional. They don't give a fuck about internet.

Because they have their own forums. Ylis once found some African equivalent of Sup Forums and it was a messed up place. Most of the threads were about sneaking to Europe and leeching welfare (someone even claimed that Estonia is welcoming place for niggers) and then there were discussions about news (witchdoctors and such), how to fuck relatives and white women. All written with the worst English imaginable. Basically the place proved every single negative stereotype about niggers that ever existed.

wow where did they find it? do you ahve any link?

If you lived in a country as butifel as Italy, you wouldn't give a shit about computers either.

I remember that, I read a thread with a Nigerian arguing with a South Africa and the South African kept calling the NIgerian a cannibal

What did they say about Italy? We have no welfare and we're fairly racist.

Nairaland? It's a fun place.

Most of third worlders are normies. They don't even know what us Sup Forums.If a friend IRL would see what is happening on Sup Forums. They would vomit, and say that this website is literally Satan's website.

internet users include casual ones ie checking your email.

kinda surprised by italy, you cannot not use the internet and remain competitive in business, tech, or even universities.

any italians wanna shed light? is it because of southerners?

I don't know where they found it and unfortunately I don't have the link anymore. You can probably find it with Google.

Löl.

They praised every European country as the heaven on Earth. No one is racist, money is free and sexy women are a human right.

That's the name! Thanks Pooland.

why don't you guys use the internet?

i've never seen anyone with a university education or a white collar job not use the internet. are you guys just tourist vendors or something?

The Brazilian here already explained:

Because the lesser people who use the internet here don't give a fuck about forums. They use facebook, instagram and twitter like sheep.
Most of people here wouldn't be able to keep an argument on Sup Forums with their knowledge (both english and general) and neither would they be able to keep the same argument on the other forums.

Sup Forums is quite known amongst intelligent youths (14-25 years old), but I barely think someone over 30 goes on any imageboard or video game forum in Romania.

Internet has really grown small, hasn't it?
Back in web 1.0 and early 2.0 there was a bunch of small sites, mailing lists or forums for everything and everyone used to visit a ton of these. Now people just limit themselves to a couple widely-known, gigantic websites and rarely ever leave them.

Aside from the other points already made, a lot of probably has to do with this site being vehemently racist against non-whites.

Haven't been on the internet before 2009 since I am born in 2000, but I can tell how it works right now in Romania; and I think the normie culture is the same in Poland since our countries are quite similar.

The thing is that when I was a kid in 2007 who would visit the internet rarely for some browser games, the internet was seen as a place made for antisocial people and all the elders would think it alters your life really bad. Now everybody has its face and personal data in a place which should be anonymous, because that is the perk of internet.

>I am born in 2000
UNDERAGE B&

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I know there are a bunch of people who will say it's purely cultural, but part of it is because they just don't have very good infrastructure for internet there.

Part of that is due to lack of demand for internet, but when you consider the fact that the country has shitty internet then you start to understand that the whole thing is a vicious cycle.

>Italians don't want internet
>Italians don't invest in good infrastructure to support internet
>Internet is shit
>Italians see that the internet is shit and don't want internet

And so on and so forth. These sort of things tend to be slow building trends at first, before they quickly engulf the whole population. Just think of Italians as late adopters.

All of this is a result of the country being mostly comprised of extremely religious old fucks who don't even watch TV and just listen to the radio. They spread that culture to the other generations. I was surprised to find so many other Italians on Sup Forums first time I came here. I don't really mind though. It exposes us less to propaganda brainwashing shit.

That would be true for places with very low population density but even there they have internet that's good enough to do basic stuff, it wouldn't really be enough to make you say "fuck it, internet is too slow, i'm not gonna use my computer"
It's really just a cultural thing, population is too old, even the ones that aren't very old like 50-60 aren't interested at all, a lot of them don't even know how to turn a computer on

>That one Sudanese poster is more fluent in English than 90% of the posters here.
He's a doctor who studied in England

>2 territories on there
Not bad, not bad.

Making an account now, there's so much stuff about the UK on there.. why?