Haxz

Does programming & selling aimbots, wall hacks, trainers etc. make actually good money? Also is it legal or is it more in the gray area?

How can guys like this still fucking operate in the clearnet?
artificialaiming.net/forum/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerbot.net/blog/27-game-cheating/228-cheat-hack-bot-illegel-legal-law-question
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-04-blizzard-wins-usd8-5m-lawsuit-against-cheat-makers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would it be illegal?

1. Yes it makes good money
2. No it's not legal. Or rather, you don't get in trouble with the police but the company you're making cheats for will sue the everloving shit out of you. And win.

>the company you're making cheats for will sue the everloving shit out of you. And win.
does anyone aside from blizzard even do this?
and what are they going to sue you for though? as long as you don't distribute any copyrighted materials and such it seems fine

your program """happens""" to interact with the game in a certain way, doesn't seem to infringe on their copyright to me, might as well sue OBS for recording your game next

>and what are they going to sue you for though? as long as you don't distribute any copyrighted materials and such it seems fine
>what is EULA?

from what i understand not legally binding in europe where a lot of these sites operate

Insane money, a lot of autistic kids who want to be good but cant. All my friends who are in this make at least 20k a month and thats without SEO or advertising, just through forums. Private cheats that are UD sell for $50-150 a month. You get 10 people and thats $1.5k already.

You will get sued left n right, also their anticheat squad will raid down on you. They will ban your paypal so you need to launder it.

Yes it makes good money

No it isnt legal

Dont make cheats for blizzard games, they will show up at your doorstep.
Valve and activision dont give a shit, but that doesnt make it legal.

what makes it illegal though

this guy somehow explained it:
hackerbot.net/blog/27-game-cheating/228-cheat-hack-bot-illegel-legal-law-question

i guess as long as you follow certain guidelines and don't be an ultra-douchebag you should be safe.

at least it's not ransomware or anything similar that is blackhat all the way. but ofc bigger the risk, bigger the earnings. (in the case of ransomware, the risk is your fucking life)

>takes 7 years for blizzard to show up at your doorstep
>not living in russia just to write hax

>what are they going to sue you for though
You are breaking TOS

A decent CSGO private is atleast $20 a month, and some of the biggest suppliers like Aimware have more than 10k subs. It's probably more profitable than 99% of stuff you can do as a coder.

Makes good bux if you bundle something extra with it :^)

Why don't game companies make those cheats themselves and distribute then anonimously?

>implying
*cough* boost pack only for 9.99$ *cough*

>tfw i wrote a hack for an mmo
>too low energy to shill it and make money off of it

>and what are they going to sue you for though?
Breach of their anti-hacking measures. Unauthorized use of their servers.

are there any cases where this has happened in europe? seems more like an american thing to get sued for, even harder or impossible in russia/some other shithole
same here bro, we'll make it sometime

It happened like once in the history of video games and that was blizzard who are notoriously retarded.

seems like ideal market for crypto payments

how are paid hax protected?

I tried to RE a hack once and it's full of packers and TLS callbacks plus usually a serial with remote check over SSL

Yeah, basically, since you're "not using" their product, you're not breaching the EULA because you're not an active participant.

The cheater themselves are technically breaking it though.

Idiots. Stupid fucking idiots.

You can't get sued unless it's explicitly designed for their games.

If I make an aimbot that can essentially be used for any game and you license it with something saying it's up to the end user and that this software is not made for cheating etc etc you ain't getting sued.

Now if my program is called something like overwatch bot 2.0. then I'll probably get sued.

Tldr don't make aimbot that are explicitly for specific games, but make them so they do have functionality for that game, thus, the problem lies with the end user.

Who the hell actually pays for this shit?

why does Sup Forums not start a cheat site to sell these things? i'm sure there are enough capable programmers here

what would people who can write hacks gain from sharing profits with Sup Forumstards?

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-04-blizzard-wins-usd8-5m-lawsuit-against-cheat-makers

maybe they're gentoo tier autists who couldn't possibly make their own website, design, advertise, and deal with people in general

"pro gamers" in csgo

are you from the US?

no, why?

>aimbot that can essentially be used for any game
retard

>If I make an aimbot that can essentially be used for any game
Literally impossible, you need to read main exe memory and variables that are unique for every game you play, you clearly don't know how to program for shit

>"gentoo tier autists"
>implying that someone who can write a hack can't easily create a website for their stuff
>implying they aren't intelligent enough to advertise it on their own
>implying being able to "deal with people" is a special and unique trait worth sharing profits over

You could make an aimbot/trigger or that aims at a certain color quite easily and it could be for multiple games. It has been done before but it was for Source based Valve games where you could edit the model materials so all enemies would be bright red, and that's what the aimbot would aim at. Wasn't a very good aimbot however.

Wow you are literally retarded

i guess my fears are unfounded then