New Zealand > Ausfailia

Why is NZ so much better than Aus? youtu.be/HwAR-ULkJrc

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz/
stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you guys think you are different from one another?

>their entire country prides itself on literal meme shit like movies and food

holy fuck

It's true senpai

NZ is paradise and everyone would be so much better off living there instead of this shithole

>linking to Buzzfeed
NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

worldmapswithout.nz/

>buzzfeed

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH FUCK!

FUCK IT BURNS

STOP IT

STOOOOOOOPPPPPP IIIITTTTTT

>buzzfeed

>buzfeed
cancer

but yeah, aus is a shithole
plus the kiwi accent is cute as fuck desu

New Zealand..............more like............NEW ZOOLAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Aussies" defending Kiwiland

What's life on the Gold Coast actually like, Tane/Rangi/Hemi?

Hey? Replies????

Nice, Finnbro.

Good, fuck off then.

No NZ is infinitely better than, AUS

Hello if anyone prospective migrants are tossing up between our two nations do yourself a favour and pick new zealand

It's funny because we're animal savages who deserve to be outbred by virile Australian bulls

new zealand is so random xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
Literally can not wait for my vacation in november :^)

t. Kiwi abroad

>first self governing country to give women the vote
I thought it was trying to convince me that NZ was better..

terrible post

Leaving aside nationalism and birthplace sentiment and just looking at the votes ... 8 times more New Zealanders think that Australia is a better place to live than Australians who think the opposite.

> According to the Christchurch city libraries [1], 62,000 Australians, out of total population of 22,533,000, have voted with their feet and now live in New Zealand, while...

> According to New Zealand Government Statistics [2], 477,000 New Zealand-born people, out of a total population of 4,388,000, have voted with their feet and are now living in Australia.

> So, 0.3% of Australians think New Zealand is a better place to live than Australia but 10.9% of New Zealanders think Australia is better place to live than New Zealand.

One persons opinion doesn't make an entire country better than another, just fuck off and die you parasitic buzzfeed shill.

There's Aussie Bars in Finland where Finnish women can hook up with Australian expat men
You can't outcuck us

I think nz is the more like us and less americanised
or so i hear

the only thing I know about new zealand is their national camwhore and lotr

>national camwhore

who

>plus the kiwi accent is cute as fuck desu
you literally have the same accent

New Zealand is a beautiful country full of wonderful people. I am moving there as soon as I can and I encourage every one else to do the same

get out

I am kiwiborn and lived there until i was 16
currently 19 and the 3 years ive been here have been so much better
anyone that has worked in both countries realises that work here is nicer on: pay/hr, nicer hours, better bosses and just generally nicer areas to work in
maybe NZ has better sceneries but the girls arent as amazing as Aussie girls
Even though I am skinny as fuck ive found people to hang with and go drinking every week. stuff that just isnt so common in nz
families are more welcoming
and even then, the asian aussies are more welcoming and more westernized
also, people arent so bitchy - sure there are 'shit cunts' but they are surely outnumbered by cool aussies
ive loved living in perth and brizzy and theyre both so much better than auckland

TL;DR: Aussie is better

...mate, did you just give buzzfeed views for free?
that's crossing a line. i called you mate instead of cunt. it's that serious.

t. aussie

>buzzfeed

y u do this