Mozilla Firefox Nightly

>here at moz://a we think most of our users don't have a mouse with a right click button
>also, in case you were too much of an imbecile to realise that those yellow things that you just created in your bookmarks toolbar are folders which can be expanded, well they all now have an arrow right next to them, so now you know
:^)

cool thread but consider this
I’d just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

>Linux is not an operating system unto itself
Yes, it is, although I did not say anything related to the operating system Linux.

>using the smiley with the carat nose

Pale Meme doesn't have this problem (^:

Or SeaMonkey

I really do wonder why anyone runs anything other than ESR

Well, this is part of the upcoming v57. By then I'll probably use something else. ESR52 won't be supported forever anyway.

Yeah but you put off dealing with this shit for over a year. At which point other people will have written guides on how to disable all the obnoxious UI crap mozill'as wasted their time on since then.

Well, v57 will ditch XUL. There won't be much left of Firefox aside Gecko.

Yup. Time to make the switch.

Yeah well where you gonna go? Chrome? With the botnet you can't disable? (As opposed to FF with the botnet that you can disable) One of the meme forks?

Not sure I see the problem here?

I mean, Mozilla are catering to their audience which constsists of SJW's and desktop-Linux users... both of which are dumb as fuck.

These weren't problems but pointless additions that weren't really needed, I think that's what OP was referring to.

>there will be people upgrading to v57
lel cucks

SeaMonkey most likely. I will never use Chrome, especially since Chromium exists.

>using the backward smiley with the carat nose

v
u

you're just jelly

thanks mr skeletal

serves you right for still using firefox, you dumb cunt

>bookmarks toolbar
>menu bar hidden
>no status bar

gayer than AIDS

Okay..?

Please refer to: (;

It's still the best browser right now.

Not my main installation, it's a portable one. I keep the menu bar enabled. But I also keep the bookmarks bar, nothing wrong in that.

That image.. fuck off.

Sorry

taglines. Fuck off, seriously.

Sorry

using th smmley wht te carrrot noz

Looking better at this You know it's bullshit simply due to the lower right graph. There are places on earth where most people don't make 20000USD/year. Here in Ukraine for example. Do you really think none of the men here receive any messages? I'd really appreciate if you could come back with a serious answer, not another troll post.

women, folks

women voting rights was a mistake

this

You and the feminazis on the left really deserve each other.

Tits or GTFO

_|_

checkmate, women

women drivers were a mistake

Men are involved in most fatal crashes.

whats the Sup Forums approved firefox fork

SeaMonkey, PaleMoon. Also Waterfox developer claimed they'll try not to follow Mozilla's path in removing XUL.

For fuck's sake, if you make an infographic like that, provide some context for the image. What percentage of kids live without fathers? 99%? 50%? 1%? Depending on which one it is, the implications vary drastically. So please provide background next or off yourself.

palemoon is the only one of those currently gauranteed not to follow mozilla though, as they've already forked off gecko
if you want firefox to stay the way it was, palemoon is the way to go right now

Indeed. PM is the only one guaranteed not to go that route.

>please provide
Tits first or GTFO.

Newfag gtfo

>Newfag gtfo
What are you waiting for?

You to get the fuck out

Shut up stupid woman, make me a sandwich k?

Which forks of Firefox aren't going to deprecate XUL/XPCOM?

rekt

Pale Moon

he's right tho

( . Y . )

or the dev channel.
[spoiler]is the dev channel abandoned. it has not received any updates in a month.[/spoiler]

Everyone should set their name to Femanon until "she" stops namefagging.

Pale Meme and Watermeme

Nothing that wrong with trying to make the interface more intuitive.

What a good thread.

Frankly I ignore all the Sup Forums stuff even though deep down I believe it, just because becoming altright means you will be rejected from the rest of society, and I value my happiness over intellectual/moral integrity. I will take the blue pill thank you very much.

So that's what this shit was supposed to be

gnulinux users were the first to go pal

dev is in the process of merging with beta

fugg

>You know it's bullshit simply due to the lower right graph. There are places on earth where most people don't make 20000USD/year.
do you know how statistics work? this statistics are from the US.

>all this female hate
and people say STEM isn't sexist

GTFO

>female hate

It's females or anyone of any supposedly eternally disparaged group being shoehorned into things due to SJW warfare instead of their own merit and abilities.
Going beyond providing equal opportunities to everyone regardless of sex or race, (actual equality, a level playing field) and instead pushing for the tyranny necessary to produce equal outcomes, which is insane and a cancer to progress.
AKA "we had better hire a bunch of people who don't really posses the skills we need for our company to avoid the bad press of being called sexist and racist".
Which makes everyone who works really hard to acquire the necessary skills to make themselves appealing to a company angry, especially when combined with outsourcing.

This

Also no one really hates women, just roasties

People need to realize.
Every time you see a liberal arts major screaming about lack of diversity in STEM fields and industries, you are looking at the very person responsible for the lack of diversity.
The very people screaming take the easy road to get some sort of degree just to make their parents happy and instead of struggling with math they write retarded papers about "what if Nelson Mandela had a vagina" and get a degree for it.

>Yeah well where you gonna go?
This is a serious question.
>One of the meme forks?
I'm already here and it's only going to get worse, innit.

Daily reminder that men gave women the right to vote

Sup Forums hates women.

Daily reminder that you exist because of a woman.

I think this is pretty much thanks to touch screens becoming more and more common on windows laptops.

I dunno if it's the right choice to adapt desktop apps on windows for touch, but it's obviously not appealing to me who only uses windows on my desktop computer.

Thankfully Apple seem to be firmly against putting touch on their Macs, so if one of them (MS and Apple) end up having made the wrong choice we can always just switch to the other OS.

>you exist because of a woman.
nice try you fucking idiot but its a woman and a man

Linux. Mac is complete trash

A man gave you birth?? o.O Now wonder you are this retarded.

why the fuck did they have to move that fucking refresh button to the left
literally ruins the whole browser for me

I actually like that. Refresh button on the right of address bar, and very small, made no sense. But that's the only positive I have to say about the new UI.

I already know you are retarded, no need of further confirmation. As you said, a male gave you birth, which speaks volumes.

>he's still going

You don't have right click on touch screens.

checkmate, atheists.

Touch hold

why wouldn't you press f5

>not refreshing from right-click context menu

>Replying thrice (THRICE)

>Replying twice (TWICE)