A vast of majority of Sup Forums are Windows cucks. Why do you even come to Sup Forums?

A vast of majority of Sup Forums are Windows cucks. Why do you even come to Sup Forums?

You know, at this point, I don't even know.

so i can get the latest news about gaming hardware to keep my rig on the bleeding edge

-Posted from my Windows 10 Home Edition PC with dual 1080ti gpus

>muh linooxe

Because i'm not an autist.

>A vast of majority of Sup Forums don't play games. Why they even come to Sup Forums?
it works for other boreds too!!!!

Sup Forums quality would go up 90% if we blocked all windows useragents from posting, it would keep all the Sup Forums retards out.

I don't mind if they come back with a useragent spoofer, the fact they looked up how to do it without Sup Forums's help puts them above the average Sup Forums retard who only comes here to ask easily google-able questions and ask which graphics card to buy.

How do you apoofed

Sup Forums used to be a Linux board in the Vista era and Winbabbies were laughed off the board but W7 not being a total train wreck made them believe they could post here.

Why do you? Ricing threads are cancer

Why do you care? Are you so self absorbed that you think you're above the most popular operating system in most countries? Nobody thinks you're a hero for using exclusively "libre" software.

>using 1 OS

damn bro are you even trying

>different things have different advantages
>restrict yourself to one when you have the option not to

t. winbabby

They have to constantly rationalize using literally the most privacy intrusive operating system in existance.

Stuck on Windows because school and I'd miss Everything by Voidtools as tool.

good argument goy, very persuasive.

To spite and frustrate lincucks. Feels good

You guys are always bitching about Sup Forums on this board but I mostly see shitty windows b8 threads and even talking shit between your linux distros coming from Sup Forumsentooman. Os matters fuckall for technical discussion, but it sure does make some great shitposting to blend in with all the other background noise and further sink this board into a meme spewing elitist hivemind clusterfuck.

> guy attacking the fanbase of one of the largest tech companies in the world
> clearly a goy
yeah, you sure showed him user, linux in a jewish trick to not spend money on an OS with telemetry that can't be disabled

A very vocal minority of Sup Forums are Linux cucks who use obsolete laptops to do nothing but complain how it's all the SJW's fault they're unemployed 400lb virgins at the age of 30. Why do you even come to Sup Forums?

it's okay have fun beta testing stuff for companies like Red Hat and contributing to an os that companies use to make money off of while you're left without any monetary compensation
oh wait, that's what you call freedom :^)

*ganooo/linooxe

I use Void Linux.

Day of broken glass when?

I like the chinkshit threads and I like how everyone is able to express their own opinions about tech without being mobbed, downvoted or banned.

And I like slowly learning about Linux. Windows is still my main driver due to some software I need but I've installed it on an old netbook that I've been messing around with. I'm hoping once I get used to it I can consider some sort of GPU passthrough in a VM.

I just like you guys.

at least you're trying to uncuck your self

I like watching the amd, and Intel shills clash.

Because every one of you autists are fucking deluded.

You think if linux is made by some hobbyists, this somehow make you more autonomous. But truth is, your system is not made by you either, it's made by other people. So, you're just as "free" and autonomous as those who use proprietary systems.

Don't even get me started about hardware. You're owned by every PC parts manufacturer. That's about how far your "freedum" goes.

A meme.