Who have known someone who has committed suicide?

who have known someone who has committed suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.

Hitler was my dad.

I know people who known ppl who offed themselves

But hitler escaped to Argentina. Theres even some evidence for that. Meanwhile the suicide theory is a bust.

Six degrees of separation. We all do.

Nobody personally, what about you Jorge?

1 friend told me he has tried 2x.
I told him how the fuck did you not succeed? Oh guess you didn't wanna go afterall so... get a grip

some m8 from my university days hung himself during his ph d

Yes but he was a Russian roulette enthusiast.

but wouldn't it be 2 degrees

1. my school m8, his m8 hanged himself the day after new years when he came home drunk as fuck and said that he had such a good time that he won't go to school ever again
2. my m8, whose school m8 jumped off from the fire stairs from his school
3. another m8, they knew this girl, I've seen her a couple of times, the bitch hanged herself
4. the same m8 as 3, a waiter from a bar they frequently went to hanged himself, seen that cunt a couple of times also
5. that dude who lives 500m away from me and killed jumped out of the window near the elementary school so there were curious kids watching that day

maybe I forgot someone

but I wouldn't really call it knowing them

Some little faggot in year 7 at the time tried to get attention by pretending to hang himself while skyping his gf but slipped and actually did it

Fucking retard lmao

Maybe it's you

I'm from Ljubljana, and I never knew anyone who had done the deed, not even from talk. I'm not even affluent, I'm lower middle class, the bog average of our society, but it seems that our famous suicide epidemic must happen mostly out in the country.

What's it like dealing with the aftermath? I'm curious what my family will go through
>inb4 a lot of brain matter

lmao

my dad did after divorcing with my mom

I'm guessing his balls wasn't the only thing she took?

One of my childhood friends did it.
Its weird, i was in Canada when that happened so it felt a little hazy, like it wasnt really real you know, we never were super close but hey it was a buddy, and he was just gone.
I went into an internship at my local law firm and had to deal with all his death related paperwork, it felt really weird to finally put his file in the archives, like i was burrying him.

She took his penor instead and he had the balls to kill himself.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A couple people. One guy was trying to watch a movie with me and talk to me the night he did it but I blew him off to play Age of Mythology instead

You denied him his last nut.

My good friend took his own life when he was 17. I was 16 at the time, and that was the first time I ever went to a wake and a funeral.
I saw him at school the day before, and I told him "See you soon." I guess he really didn't like that idea

It feels surreal. When someone close to me died, I kept hoping that it was all a prank and she would call me soon. It took me weeks to realize that she was gone forever.

Don't blame yourself, that guy was probably just a loser anyway lol

There was some black chick from Jamaica I dated in high school who was still obsessed with me like 4 years after we broke up. Apparently she really missed me

She didn't miss that train however

my dad killed himself in the basement

People who suicide by train are fucking assholes. Absolutely zero care about the schedules of others.

It's the closest thing /r9k/ will ever get to a beta uprising

One of my friends committed suicide in 2010. No one to this day knows why. He was the happiest guy you could ever imagine but I guess it was just his way to let everyone think he was doing okay. RIP ;_;

>but I blew him off to play Age of Mythology instead
nice

I's called german hot chair

wow what's wrong with your schools ?

homework and if your grades aren't good enough you can't get into the uni you want, so you have to sacrifice an extra year to try and boost your score and then in uni you have to have enough credit points to repeat a year and if you don't or you've failed 2 times you have to pay 2k€, which a 3 month salary

owned

I've known several people who hanged theirselves.

Most of them due to love/breakup issues, one because he was tired off being a drug addict.

Why didn't he just stop doing drugs?

It's like a fat person killing themselves because they're tired of eating

Most people here go for hanging. My drug addicted friend did his research and used a traditional hangman's knot, to make sure he died from breaking his neck. He went outside for it, climbed in a tree and jumped from a reasonable height.

Each time I walk in the area of that tree I get fucked-up visions of him, his last walk to that spot, on a cold lonely night, I generally avoid the area if I can.

I heard of another suicide, a guy who recently married, but his wife was pregnant from someone else (cheated on him).

He was in his car, a long rope attached to a tree, through the car window around his neck, and he floored the gas-pedal.

Yeah but your from Belgium.

t. Ken M

My father

Yes. A colleague from work, over fucking money problems, he couldnt pay his mortgage.
He had a good looking wife and two young children

Recently I had a grindr hookup where we started talking and it turned into a d&m where the guy talked about his friend who was the same age as me who had just killed himself 2 weeks before. It got pretty awkward.

Did you fuck afterwards?

That second one seems retardedly risky. Like it would barely work and he'd die slowly

killing yourself over some whores or women in general is the most retarded way to die,when my mom dies i will kill myself but i will take everyone who did harm to me with me

dicking & mouthing?

are all australians here faggots?

>poofta

Yes.

It was a long conversation because he was pretty deep in the closet and new to it all. He was nice though

He had severe mental issues, like permanent depression, he ran away from home very early, started using speed at age 14.

He kicked several times, at the time he was clean and had a girlfriend, but his mental issues remained, medication didn't help. He told people several times that he was going to end his life soon, people generally think "if they tell it they're just craving for affection and they won't really do it". But that is not always true.

Deep and meaningful conversation

yes

Are you a cute trap at least, only those are good

So you had a long conversation about his sexuality and the suicide of his friend and you were still Horney enough to fuck. Impressive.

The rope was strong and quite long with a heavy knot, police said, so I don't know how fast he died, but I would have guessed his neck would break from the sudden jolt.

>I blew him off to play Age of Mythology instead

Why, are you some kind of faggot?

Actually I just forgot about it while we were fucking. The sex was really good

my friend's dad hanged himself but she never talks about it

Only for cute fembois

Came back from vacation to a dead girlfriend.

I hate when that happens

suicide rate is pretty high here, higher even than Finland:
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

Belgium 18.4 per 100000 people
Netherlands 7.9

Data is from 2005, I've heard it is even higher nowadays.

I had a girl in my college class who tried to cut her wrists. I had no idea what was going on at the time, I was just asked to bring a pair of police officers to a disabled bathroom where everyone in my class was gathered around.

I know a few other girls who have cut their wrists and have scars left on them. But those were the kind of cuts that you do for when you want attention 2bh.

>Homosexual "love"
This is what's wrong with AIDS-carriers. Its just about sex for you, relationships are unheard of. A normal person would mourn a dead gf/bf, you guys immediately move onto the next potential nut.

This is why the marriage debate was such a sham; the only part of marriage you guys care for is trying to get the approval of society, even if that meant lying about what you were trying to get society to approve.

Coexisting with you is like trying to coexist with leprosy or plague.

I had a collegue like that too, pretty much same story, but he actually hanged himself while he knew his 2 children were still in the house. The two boys found him in his shed shortly after he did it.

A fuck up thing to do to your own children, to traumatize them like that.

Same story in my high school, bathroom, wrists, police and all that.
I knew the girl in question and I'm 100% sure it was just attention whoring.

>Its just about sex for you
duh

It wasn't his bf anyway, just a friend. Make sure you never have casual sex and remind all straights to also never have casual sex since it's obviously so disgusting. Western society needs a kind of morality police like Saudi Arabia has.

I worked with a white girl when we were 18. She had a bandage on her arm and I joked about her being emo, but it turned out it was actually a suicide attempt. Later I learned she had a baby with an Abo. I wonder what her life is like now

Well no wonder she tried to an hero.
Why the hell did she even fuck an abo?

>his is what's wrong with AIDS-carriers. Its just about sex for you, relationships are unheard of.

We're not all like that.

It's common among bogan chicks who fell for the multikulti meme

My best friend did. We traveled all over the place, I thought it was weird that he liked to go to dangerous places.
One day he killed himself with drugs. I know it was on purpose but I let his mother think it was an accident.
Maybe he was trying to get somebody else to do it for him, when we went to all those dangerous places

this thread is gold

Thanks for the (You)

No you're right, I'm sure there's compassionate and humane gays as well

But the good doesn't wash away the bad

I agree for a part, I'm not against casual sex an sich, but within reason, not making a life-style out of it.