I'm being monitored by this camera. I can sign in on the router because it's still got the default password...

I'm being monitored by this camera. I can sign in on the router because it's still got the default password. How can I find the stream? Also does anyone know if this camera records audio too? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.aaronjwood.portauthority
f-droid.org/repo/com.aaronjwood.portauthority_49.apk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Droid
warosu.org/g/thread/50232308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also does anyone know if this camera records audio too?
cameras don't record audio dumbass; microphones do

>I'm being monitored by this camera
w-why

What? So you just found it in your house?

Use nmap to find it on the network, open it's address in vlc.

Should be able to use a utility like Wireshark if the camera is on your network

you must be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

So he doesn't hang himself :^)

50% of ip cams have mics, I can't see one on that.

Go to your attached devices in the router, look at each IP address connected to it, then use nmap to find open ports at said IP addresses.

Use your browser to connect to the ports until you find some web portal to view it.

Alternatively, google the model number and find the manufacturer's software to do it for you.

This thread might has some potential

Just unplug the camera.

I'm 20
Thanks
They'd know I unplugged it, although sometimes I intentionally put stuff in front of it.
Ty, didn't think of that.
Long story short, I'm staying at my brothers girlfriend's place. She has cameras all over and they frequently turn on and off. She actually watches the stream and saves recordings at times. It's annoying but it's not my house so I can't really complain, but I at least want to see it myself.

>based
I like him even more.

>She has cameras all over and they frequently turn on and off. She actually watches the stream and saves recordings at times

You better keep us updated in case you find tons of voyeur vids

>nail clubbing
looks like you have bigger problems in your life other than the camera

as explained by others, isolate the IP of the cameras. since you're clearly going to have a fap by watching your "brothers girlfriend" feet, might as well share the IP so we can do the same

/thread

you must be 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums

No, I definitely don't want to see her naked
People always imagine the hottest girls whenever they hear the word "girlfriend" for some reason.

put tape over the lens?

just jack off directly in front of it and she'll either move it, leave it off or keep watching

this thread has fucking high potential.
ok.
Multiple ways:
You should be able to see the webcams IP in the routers interface, eather find it by try and error, or tell us what router, or even better give us an screenshot without private data from the interface.

2. if you have access to an linux desktop please tell us

3. use a Android Port acanner if you own an android phone. I like Port Authority:

Link to Describtion:
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.aaronjwood.portauthority
Link to Download:
f-droid.org/repo/com.aaronjwood.portauthority_49.apk
Link if you think F Droid is malicous:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Droid

STOP you fucking retard. That camera was part of your parole deal. Any evidence of tampering will send your ass to prison. Do you really want to go get porked by BBC that badly?

same user
please tell us to what devices you have access with what operating system

EBAY
YAHOO
APPLE
AMAZON
Sup Forums
TUMBLR
BING
T*A*****E (TRANSLATE?)
INSTAGRAM
TRIPADVISOR

Did I get them right?

can u please explain what you are talking about

/thread

Excuse me, but I'd just like to interject for one second. What you're alluding to as Linux, is really, GNU/Linux, or as I've lately taken to calling it, GNU with Linux. Linux isn't an operating setup by itself, but rather another free part of a completely working GNU setup made useful by the GNU core libraries, shell tools and vital setup components completing a full OS as stated by POSIX.

A sizeable amount of computer holders operate a subspecies of the original setup everyday, without even realizing. By a strange chance, the edition of GNU utilized currently is often called "Linux", and its holders have no knowledge that it is practically the GNU setup, produced by GNU.

There is in fact a Linux, and this population are using it, but it is but a part of the setup they use. Linux is a kernel: the part of the setup that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is a necessary part of an operating setup, but cannot work on its own; it can only function in the shadow of a whole operating setup. Linux is normally utilized in combination with the GNU operating setup: the whole setup is practically GNU with the addition of Linux, or GNU/Linux. Every one of the "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Sorry I forgot to link the post.

My bad.

i dont want the OP to have access to a GNU/Linux System.
A Linux based system would be plenty.

>She has cameras all over and they frequently turn on and off
That is downright paranoia

Found this in the archive:
warosu.org/g/thread/50232308

It's actually_
EBAY
YAHOO
ADOBE
AMAZON
Sup Forums
TUMBLR