Don't mind me im just adblocking

>don't mind me im just adblocking

haha good one!

>hey your trying to control what my website can download onto the mashine you own!
>THEFT!!! THEFT!!! THEFT!!! THEFT!!! THEFT!!!

Same

Taking money from someone that they already have is not the same thing as preventing someone from making money via shoving the corporate agenda down your throat.

>don't mind me, just posting to a shit thread

>tfw over three million ads blocked in my lifetime
>tfw a company's CEO probably couldn't get that extra limo because of me

it's more like 3 thousand different CEOs lost a few pennies because of you.

its not stealing anything; its not explicitly asking for half of the """experience""". the internet is a pull medium.

asking for a hamburger without sauce is basically the same.

No, it's not the same thing because you'd still have to pay the full price for the hamburger if the sauce is normally included.

Oh yeah, poor little corporate scum.
Sorry you can't get that new house because of me.

Don't mind me I'm just advertising on a website

>Pay per click
>I would not click on any ad

Win/neutral situation

>dont mind me just looking for some torrents bro

I'll turn off ads when this sort of horseshoe vanishes I won't support companies they preey on the gullible

no a lot of places charge extra for sauce

*Horseshit

And forgot image

clash of chinese botnets

woah there's a browser out there that can remove viruses?

>dont mind me, im just not turning my pc on

>he still only just adblocks

They still sell everything they can gather from you. Unless you block all scripts, all tracking cookies, referrer information, OS information, user agents you are being exploited on every page you visit.

it's not a meme, just not for me

nice shitposting

Your "content" is a worthless piece of shit if you publish it for receiving money from ads. 99% of the internet could go down in the sink because "content creators" produce little to no value. It would be the golden age of the internet if the sites were either made by enthusiasts for free, or a subscription model for demanding work while everybody would be banned who put ads on their sites.

and the website is free to visit, remember?

>dont mind me im just installing linux

>don't mind me im just immediately deleting torrent after it finishes downloading and capping the upload rate at 0.1kbps :^)

ftfy OP. stay a fgt leecher

Mfw i do this
Mfw there's nothing you can do about it

Deleting is overkill

Just configure your client to halt it after it finishes downloading, delete it during your spare time

Same
Feels good to cuck seeder fags

I tried not blocking ads on my PC but the web became a laggy soup of floating flashing shit and things that hijack my browser to pages telling me I have viruses.

I tried not blocking ads on my phone but every few pages I viewed hijacked to scams and fake virus alerts that fucking vibrate my phone.

Mr. ad industry shill, fix this bullshit and then I will consider allowing your kind back into my machines.

The web is a pull medium, not a push medium. I merely decline to request ads.

What the FUCK is this video

Dumb question but is adblock illegal? I can't imagine it is.

don't mind me, i'm just protectin against popups, redirects, banners, slide-ins, click-bait ads, ad company data collection and being marketed by them.
>YOU STEAL MUH MONEEZ

>not configuring to auto delete after ratio of 0.0

even more so, the main point is he was going out of his way to delete it

>don't mind me im just shitposting

i do and i LOVE it

I've already blocked millions of ads. MILLIONS user. I know you're just baiting, but still.

hahaha! thats not how it works you retard!

OP's being retarded again...

>Allow ads

>CHECK OUT HOW UGLY JIM CARREY'S BABY IS LOL
>Warning your computer has a virus, install this exe before its too late
>Come buy this shit from amazon that you already didn't want long ago
>A new window has opened

Yeah, na. Anybody who thinks my computer and shitty browser needs to get zergrushed by malware just so they can farm me for nickels can fuck off.

Especially when they clickbait with old ass shit making it sound like they have more info that other sites didn't have a week ago.

Forgot to add
>Adds that play LOUD ass fucking audio

Bonus points if they open in an ENTIRELY new window just to fuck with you even harder.

Don't mind us. We're just stalking you.

I seed because it feels good to know that I sent three copies of the same movie I downloaded and MAFIAA can't do shit about it because I reside in an obscure third world country. Faggots like you disgust me but I don't hate you for it.

>monetarily supporting what has become an unironic white nationalist, white supremacist, and neo-nazi website

I'll whitelist Sup Forums when chink moot gets rid of appnext

If they care they can putt their website behind a paywall. But there's no way in hell they get to say what I do and don't download to my computer.