He fell for the screen protector meme

>he fell for the screen protector meme

Got a 3 year old OPO, still in perfect condition because of that and the case meme.

>rubs finger against glass, finger drags
>rubs finger against certain plastic polymer, finger doesn't drag
This is why screen protectors are important. They lend to touch accuracy with less drag, increasing productivity.

t. Best Buy phone guy

That's not a meme at all.
I've saved my phone from quite a few times with a screen protector.

Infact, I forced my sister to install one after she broke 4 iPhone screens in a row.
She hasn't been a screen since.

>increasing productivity
who are you trying to kid?

I just took the glass screen protector off of my Moto Z Play and holy shit it looks and feels better than it has in a long time.

>He fell for the smartphone meme

I'm actually happy that smartphones are so common that people usually call them just 'phones'. Stupid buzzwords.

too bad your oPOO and other lagdroids have null resale value anyway so why even bother?

>finger drags

do you have sweaty hands?

Some nigger started shooting at me but I was able to successfully deflect all his bullets by using my phone thanks to it having a screen protector. Eventually one bullet reflected and he died, then the cops came and arrested him for suicide.

I fell for screen protection meme until I got redpilled

the same could be said for condoms

My sister is still a screen. The protector didn't work.

>Resale value
Who cares, use it until it stops working. If I could afford it I'd get a secretary and have a cell/satphone instead, fuck these shiny niggerphones

>buy a glass protector for $1
>applies with zero bubbles without any effort
>never drop my phone anyway but I hate the idea of micro scratches
>one day the aluminum body slips through my fingers
>phone lands face down from pocket height
>not completely shattered but very obvious cracks all over the glass
>peel it off
>like new
>apply another for $1
the "but it was intended to be used without one" meme is just Apple and Samshit trying to force people to pay for expensive servicing or replacements.
So much money would get wasted yearly on people breaking their phones.

>not using a barely visible screen protector because >muh anaesthesics
kys

Now thanks to le edge and curve display meme tempered glass can't be used anymore.

I fucking hate touchscreens and talking to people. Only use mine for quickly looking something up and playing very simple games to waste time while waiting.

Worth a thought buddy.

Exactly this.

>Phone gets bumped out of my hand
>Lands face down
>Smashed to shit
>Peel off protector and it's perfect

I once dropped my opo out of a car going roughly 50mph, went and picked it up of the road the the front was smashed to pieces. took off the glass protecter and hey look, not a single scratch on the screen.

it didnt turn on after that but I was just amazed that dropping a phone out of a car that fast didnt even scratch the screen underneath

>don't like scratches
>would like to resell in the future

Fuck me, right?

How the hell do some people break their phones so often? I drop mine 1-3 times per year tops and I've never broken a single phone screen since I first bought a 3GS in 2009. I work a full time job with a 20-30m commute and fly overseas for vacation, so it isn't as if there's never a chance for it to be dropped…

Some people are clumsier than you. You might have a better grip. You might be luckier than others. There are many reasons. Accidents happen.

I mean that makes sense, and sometimes accidents just can't be prevented. But can't one do intelligent things like try to adjust for clumsiness/grip/etc?

For example, the last few iPhones are slippery as hell when naked, so I got a thin moderately grippy silicone case. It does wonders for grippability. Or avoiding actively using your phone if you're in a situation where you're getting prone to getting shoved, etc.

It just feels like some people don't even try and just accept periodic screen breakage as a cost of life like electricity or something.

once again, not everyone has that common sense, what seems normal to you would never cross the mind of a clumsy person dropping their phone constantly

I was walking across the street and my phone fell out of my coat pocket. The back glass of my iPhone shattered. Only time I have ever dropped my phone. Bad luck happens.

I have one coming from amazon, a privacy screen protector so that I don't feel so bad phoneposting in the movies

This. I was hit by a car once. Glass shattered, phone was perfectly fine.

Say goodbye to your resale value!

>Different materials do not have different μ values
Did you graduate from high school?

Glass screens are the biggest meme of all

It isn't a meme. OP is a faggot. Sage.

>resale value
>this is the mindset of a "yearly release flagship" cuck

better than a broken phone you fucking retard