Sup Forums poll

> Do you have a job?
> Do you live with your parents?

All invited. Let's get this going Sup Forums!
For me it's yes-no.

no
yes

>yes
>no

>no
>no

No
No

no
yes

no
no

yes
no

yes
yes

>mfw I pay the bills in this house and can watch all the anime I want

Yes (until the 30th)
Yes

I used to have a job but still live with parents.
I quit my job two weeks ago.

I was planning on going back to university but that's really seeming pretty unrealistic now. Thinking more and more about suicide but too pussy to pull the trigger.

I wish I was dead.

>Do you have a job?
no
>Do you live with your parents?
no

>tfw no Nakahara Misaki gf

>mfw I pay the bills in this house and can masturbate all I want

this is what i read

Just go back to university m8, if anything , it gives you a routine and an escape of the neet life, it also helps yoh meet new people

how would uni classify? anyway its still

yes
yes

yes
yes

I've got bills that don't get paid if I don't keep working.

I've got enough savings to go another month, but after that I'm really fucked. So it's back to being a worker bee within the next few weeks.

>this thread

no
yes

Some people go to school mang.

Nope, ever had one.
Yep, always have been.

>yes
>no

but soon to be

>no
>yes

well, you are not wrong

>no
>yes

what bills? did you buy a car?

> mama callate! quiero masturbar.
> si querido!

>nope
>yes

>mfw in grad school

One of the reasons why it's tough to keep studing. Hang in there user!

> you still meet qts at uni
> you'll get the big bucks when you get a job

yes
yes

I'm a high school teacher.

>no
>yes

So, it seems that having a job doesn't necessarily mean that you don't live with your parents. Would you prefer to live alone?

> Do you have a job?
Yes.
> Do you live with your parents?
No.

>Would you prefer to live alone?

yes but im currently saving money so living with parents is the best way to cut expenses

no
yes

I'm trying mister squarepants. I feel like a useless pice of shit every single day of my life.

>Would you prefer to live alone?
Definitely, or with friends. But I'm saving up money to travel and living with mum and dad saves me lots of money, so I'm happy.

I only work in summer.
I live by myself in a family-owned house.

lucky cuntarelli

>I'm saving up money to travel and living with mum and dad saves me lots of money
Been there done that. Don't stay too long because you'll never leave home. Travelling is firstly about the guts to go abroad and secondary about the money. You can easily travel on a budget. However don't wait for the stars to align or the love of your life to travel.

>family-owned

thanks for the advice m8 but this isn't my first time going overseas.

I've lived overseas and spent months travelling alone before. I'm going to south america confirmed next year, and after that I don't know where I'm going but I'm going to stay somewhere and teach, I've done asia, so maybe north america, or the UK, they're desperate for teachers.

Glad to hear it m8! I have met SO many people saying that they are staying with their parents to save money to travel and most of them never went anywhere. You are a shiny beacon of hope for Sup Forums.

From what your saying, i understang you teach English. That's very hot in non-english speaking countries. Where in south america are you going?

well the only place confirmed is machu pichu, but I'd rather also goto some places that are lesser known. I plan on starting in argentina/chile then moving up via land to peru. I'm very flexible in regards to the plan.

And no I teach politics and philosophy (lel) but that means I can also teach english and humainities/history etc.

I 've been to mexico and i liked it A LOT. Just visiting the archaeological sites will take much of your time.