Which laptop has the best quality display?

which laptop has the best quality display?

(pic related doesn't count)

xps

Those Toshiba qosimos from like 2007

Surface Book.

IPS vs OLED

why the fuck is lenovo the only manufacturer using oled?

Apple MacBook Pro Retina 2017

My sister has a Surface Book. The display is pretty stunning. Almost looks like an OLED.

This, my XPS screen is pretty good.
That's a good question. The design decisions most corporations make when they make their laptops seem very questionable to me. Every single one seems to have subpar screens, chiclet keyboards, and nothing unique to them whatsoever.

Bright and colorful doesn't necessarily mean good. If you're doing photography, video, or graphic design work it can be a very bad thing, in fact.

If you read the reviews the battery life was terrible.

you forgot alienware 13

>gaymen trash
irrelevant

>op asks for what laptop has best screen
>person posts their opinion

which xps?

what about the dells with sharp's IGZO displays? are they only 4k or do they also have 1080p versions?

Only properly calibrated screen here

denying the fact that it is still a laptop
how dead is your brain?

>gaymen
>laptop

Chromebook Pixel has the best screen because it's 3:2.

is it
>blindly follow memes
>GTFO
>T
>F
>O

Alienware 13 R4

If you are doing any kind of work like that in a serious way then you will properly calibrate your monitor, either yourself or professionally

An OLED exceeds srgb which means it can more or less be calibrated damn near perfectly.

I have a Lenovo P50 4k its pretty dope

Better question, why is anything "new" made with that 768p meme resolution?

Gaming laptops are strangely becoming more economical and justifiable. Especially the ones at and under a thousand.

That Sup Forums meme isn't expired yet, but its getting stale.

If "work stations" dont stop being more pricey for the specs, apple keeps being post-Jobs apple, and the rest of the computer market stops pretending any device with a 2.3GHz Dual-Core is worth much more than $300, low-end gaming laptops will be the most economical "new" laptop to get.

Especially if you want 1080p minimum for resolution.