/brit/

>I say the country decides to be represented by it in football and has no official flag so it's a good contender for use here
>You say "umm like look at muh wiki quote its not even official lol xDd?!"
>I reply pointing out your mistake
>"Wow ebin le typo my man haha now I don't need to argue xDdd"
>I point this out
>"Ermmm a typo is not a typo lol!!! My fallacious argument still stands haha I am from leddit xDDDD
>Point out you did it again
>"Haha le KEK do I fit in yet xDddd?!?!"
>"Haha let me try and force my meme to get the last word in because I never actually had an argument LOL!! XD"
>Give you the chance to actually make an argument in each post
>"NO m'lady I shan't back down, I started this argument and I mean to finish it - therefore I must get the last word in without actually doing any arguing LOL! XPP"
>"Don't forget I samefagged to look like someone agreed with me then used the same argument xD"
>"Let me try the indirect again LOL! XD"

Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10440147
youtube.com/watch?v=WBKnpyoFEBo
youtube.com/watch?v=du5SopfbML0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

france

Vote or die edition
strawpoll.me/10440147

hue

lol

Really makes you think

Alright lads, there are SIX words hidden in this picture.

Can you find them all?

i do like french cuisine

though as a fat bastard i like quite a few different cuisines

brexit

Why isn't 'fat cunts' an option?

Americans who post here using Britishisms are just being ironically super gay right

MURDERBALL

me

found a real gem

you should write a poem about your feelings desu

i'll start you off

How cruel is fate?
Allowing me to know you
To feel your heart, to cup your pain
To pick you up when you fall down
To speak with you for endless hours
But not permitting us to meet?

How ironic is this tale?
A veritable 'You've got mail'!
Spirits twisting in a vortex of time
Reaching out, exploding minds
A case of 'another time, another place'
If only I could feel your face.

And smell the perfume of your soul
I'd sing for you, your strings would dance
I promise you, you'd find your voice
We'd frollick upon the sands and then
Fall into a crumpled laughing heap
But I fear this incline is way too steep

How sad is the hand that's dealt
To dreamers and lovers, parted
The stars hold no merriment
The rainbow's colours are dulled
I want to share the sunrise with you
And nights of stormy passion

Instead the wait is everlasting
Moments of contact cherished like gems
Love pouring down the cyber wires
When all I really need my dear is just
Oh just to hold you for one second
And drink your beauty in....

so you just keep going from there and then get it published and she'll see it and voila everything's fixed

i unironically enjoy britain and british culture and i emulate it to seem more sophisticated while hanging out with the lads

if i stick my dick in a woman will that solve my problems?

fug I would smash this slag to smithereens

Fish, tree, hot, boy

no, it will only cause more

like questions about life, not any sexual problems

the chons is breaking again

you on the left

Imagine being so incredibly blown out that you make an entire thread dedicated to how mad you are about getting blown out. Mental.

>In the age of the first outburst and the subsequent Age of Conquests, the race is normally ethnically more or less homogeneous. This state of affairs facilitates a feeling of solidarity and comradeship. But in the Ages of Commerce and Affluence, every type of foreigner floods into the great city, the streets of which are reputed to be paved with gold. As, in most cases, this great city is also the capital of the empire, the cosmopolitan crowd at the seat of empire exercises a political influence greatly in excess of its relative numbers.

>Second- or third-generation foreign immigrants may appear outwardly to be entirely assimilated, but they often constitute a weakness in two directions. First, their basic human nature often differs from that of the original imperial stock. If the earlier imperial race was stubborn and slowmoving, the immigrants might come from more emotional races, thereby introducing cracks and schisms into the national policies, even if all were equally loyal.

>Second, while the nation is still affluent, all the diverse races may appear equally loyal. But in an acute emergency, the immigrants will often be less willing to sacrifice their lives and their property than will be the original descendants of the founder race.

>Third, the immigrants are liable to form communities of their own, protecting primarily their own interests, and only in the second degree that of the nation as a whole.

>Fourth, many of the foreign immigrants will probably belong to races originally conquered by and absorbed into the empire. While the empire is enjoying its High Noon of prosperity, all these people are proud and glad to be imperial citizens. But when decline sets in, it is extraordinary how the memory of ancient wars, perhaps centuries before, is suddenly revived, and local or provincial movements appear demanding secession or independence.

Thoughts on this?

s-she just nipped to the bathroom when this was taken

she is real

hmm

wave and nice

United Statesmen needs our help!
I donated $60! Who'll match me?

I'll be a poet

before you know it

gang of quegs with third rate gfs desu

tree
boy
nice
hot
fish
wave

what do i win

"never odd or even" is a palindrome

The [Malayan tapir] is easily identified by its markings, most notably the light-colored patch that extends from its shoulders to its rear end. The rest of its hair is black, except for the tips of its ears, which, as with other tapirs, are rimmed with white. This pattern is for camouflage; the disrupted coloration makes it more difficult to recognize it as a tapir, and other animals may mistake it for a large rock rather than prey when it is lying down to sleep.[4]

if you know anyone who is considering voting for Brexit (and I sincerely hope you don't), please point out to them that, thanks to the law of unintended consequences, a vote for Brexit has a 99% certainty of also being a vote for the following:

1. Boris Johnson as Prime Minister - our very own, better-educated, answer to Donald Trump!
2. Scotland leaving the United Kingdom in order to remain in the EU.
3. A three-year recession in the UK.
4. Uncontained delight for Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, Kim Jong-un, ISIS, the Taliban, and all other enemies of democracy.
5. A huge setback for the West as whole, and for its slow progress towards peace and stability since 1945.
6. A collapse in the pound: which will mean no more European holidays for most British people, and high inflation at home.
7. All those retired British people in Spain being sent home (or being forced home by the weak pound and lack of access to healthcare), where they will be a drain on the UK health care system instead of the Spanish one.
8. London's Polish builders all going to Germany (see point 6), and leaving us to contend with British builders.
9. No change in net immigration figures: since, in order to gain access to the EU single market, neighbouring nations also have to accept free movement of labour. There's no chance of the UK being granted an exception.
10. The final collapse of British farming, as EU subsidies are withdrawn, and promises to replace them from Westminster are not honoured.

And then ask them to consider, whether it is worth enduring this outcome, in order to express their disgruntlement over immigration policy and EU bureaucracy?

>Have a cracked version of windows 7 which has never popped up saying the trial period is over or anything for the 2 years I've used it
>want to upgrade to 10
>The upgrade tool says it's not a valid copy

nah it's still just gonna get worse

UNLESS you leave immediately afterwards

going round to the oneitis' house tonight lad

she friendzoned me years ago but i usually go there to watch films, help her wax and eat takeaways

so close yet so far

>I say the country decides to be represented by it in football and has no official flag so it's a good contender for use here
>You say "umm like look at muh wiki quote its not even official lol xDd?!"
>I reply pointing out your mistake
>"Wow ebin le typo my man haha now I don't need to argue xDdd"
>I point this out
>"Ermmm a typo is not a typo lol!!! My fallacious argument still stands haha I am from leddit xDDDD
>Point out you did it again
>"Haha le KEK do I fit in yet xDddd?!?!"
>"Haha let me try and force my meme to get the last word in because I never actually had an argument LOL!! XD"
>Give you the chance to actually make an argument in each post
>"NO m'lady I shan't back down, I started this argument and I mean to finish it - therefore I must get the last word in without actually doing any arguing LOL! XPP"
>"Don't forget I samefagged to look like someone agreed with me then used the same argument xD"
>"Let me try the indirect again LOL! XD

>fanny
>always comes with baggage
>fannypacks
>fanny(fanny) - pack(baggage)

i understand now

haha cheeky jab at us yanks mate
fancy quitting it tho lad?

hmm... it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi

>He's still going
Imagine being his parents.

i like willies

GOD TIER

>nuclear family (two parents raising biological children)

HIGH TIER

>extended family (parents raising biological children with other family members in the home)

LOW TIER

>single parent family (one parent raising biological children)

>childless family (married couple without children)

KILL YOURSELF TIER

>step family (parent(s) raising non-biological children, MUH WIFE'S SON)

nah poof

*kills myself*

>help her wax

why do the japs have such fancy toilets lads?

post a pic of your willie haha

>help her wax
Don't joke about things like that lad.

rise to vote sir
do geese see god

t. bender

Batman tier

>MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAD

Well, technically I just pretend my dad is dead. But I think it counts.

getting really annoyed at lefties

I would love to bully poleaboo in real life. Imagine making that sweaty little lard arse squirm as you kicked him and pushed him and stole his bennies, glorious.

Organised religion is nothing more than superstition to control the weak and gullible.

That Taylor's a class act

batman is also really rich and has a butler to wipe his arse

your request is denied have a nice day

sick of remainians lads
who do they think they are

If leave wins, it's going to be hilarious to watch them lose their collective shit.

'I'm moving to Canada!', they will say.

if your parents are dead you aren't a family unit though

The gf just emailed me this saucy photo

yeah it's a bit sad but i get to see her naked and always touch her fanny so it gets me off a bit

it's going to be close, too close to call

sick of brexiters lads
who do they think they are

do you smell your fingers afterwards

i would smell my fingers afterwards

think i might try doing that and then leaving the country, don't see what could go wrong

now i just need to find a woman

Too blatant. Try again later and be more subtle.

>single parent family (one parent raising biological children)

all me

Hmm, it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi

>After all, the nuclear family is a cornerstone of Western civilisation, m'lady

youtube.com/watch?v=WBKnpyoFEBo

tune

rubbish, not even my dustman would pick up that tune.

Just fake your own death or skip town senpai as long as you're not on facebook or twitter you'll be fine

Saw 2 (TWO) of my exs at the liquor store the other day
dis me
youtube.com/watch?v=du5SopfbML0

Inb4 brexit shill losing his mind

how are you lads planning on celebrating independence day?

Unspeakable levels of boredom lads.

laughing really hard at this

cor hope she's wiped

objective

FUCK OFF YOU SEPPO CUNT

her neck looks weird anyway
want to slash it

I see nothing wrong with this ::::^^^^(((()))))

Eating turkey and giving thanks

some of that is gold

Did you lads get your hump day pics from your gfs yesterday?
What about your thong Thursday pics today?

Only marginally worse than Guido Fawkes comments

I already celebrated it over Easter there.

>my parents fought in WW11

Actual baby
My parents fought in WW9

Martin Luther King?

More like, more like Martin Luther King Kong.

Didn't even consider opening this but I can confidentially let you know it was shit.

sainsbury's workers smoking outside again...