/brit/

Back in business edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eqEbfoE5DY
liveleak.com/view?i=15a_1465215619
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/678508/The-Chase-Scarlett-Beauty-The-Beast-Bradley-Walsh
youtube.com/watch?v=1YNViujuP4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W-eH85zloa4
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maisie

wha' g'wan lads?

you are literally an underage brat if you dont have a pass

waisman

dont go to the yank thread

me and the gf

That's not zero hours

>when the yank gets btfo

Scotland is degenerate

need a scarlett from the chase gf

Kyary

Big penis here lads

considering volunteer work for Israel to get a path to the IDF

fed up with life and the way thing are going

Was that zero hours? Because I'm not seeing the trouble you're having with the "zero" part.

pics

chebs
h
e
b
s

chebs

>open windows
>get tons of moskitos fucking shits
>window closed
>slowly cook in the heat

fuck this gay summer

Just fabricated this video on the EU lads
I'm sure you would be happy to hear my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=2eqEbfoE5DY

literally me lads haha

liveleak.com/view?i=15a_1465215619

Good lad
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/678508/The-Chase-Scarlett-Beauty-The-Beast-Bradley-Walsh

Blimey lads, apparently there was a shooting in the middle east! Fucking hell, that sort of thing never happens over there.

LMAO I'm 26 and have a job thus I only spend about an hour a day in this shithole

>he PAYS to shitpost
>he spends enough time here to justify that

hang yourself. nothing screams failure harder than buying a Sup Forums pass.

listening to anime music lads
youtube.com/watch?v=1YNViujuP4Y

just move and go be a paki over there instead of in the US

top notch post

>Breaking News: cute grill on the chase

fucking hell

fuck off only i am allowed her

>you literally have to slave yourself as an intern if you want to be more than some fucking peon grunt in the future
this is the world we live in. fucking hell, serfdom was better

who /cone/ here?

bradley! calm down

I like that redhead girl from that quiz show that's on at like 4pm on BBC1? Hosted by the guy who used to be on rogue traders.

Sorry, just briefly seen it in the kitchen at work, I'm not enough of a loser to be watching TV at 4pm, or at all for that matter

better be getting ready for bed wagie

not here you don't, most our internships are paid

Shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-eH85zloa4

are the memes about british women true? Are they all fat and ugly slags?

Have been thinking of window tinting the car? My main reason is If do have expensive ice hockey gear in the car and I do leave the hockey sticks in the car. What I worry about is some one well think my sticks are the 400 euro stick[s] you can buy and well break into the car

This debate is just embarrassing. The remain campaign are just ignoring any questions and repeating the same thing.

>Have been thinking of window tinting the car?
not personally no

gonna watch the chase on catch up

Yes

I am confused as to why any company would use zero hours when it seems retarded to me.

If a worker is not obliged to work the shift he is rota'd in for and doesn't show up, it starts a mad frantic chain where the company has to ring up a bunch of people going "can you come in" to find someone to cover that shift.

Instead of that you can put everyone on standard 40 hour a week contracts and now they HAVE to show up unless they're sick. Making scheduling staffing levels much much easier.

I am head of operations at this new company so it's literally in my power to do this.

Ye

Gimme an opener lads

who is oswald mosley

>Americans are allowed to go to Cuba now
FUCK OFF that's our place
stop appropriating our culture, you have Mexico

yes

are all the memes about brazilian women true? Are they all men?

nah

>diebuster
>by any realm of imagination "good"
L
M
A
O

yeah. The men too

LITERALLY me walking to work every morning

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

any tights lads in?

this looks like pasta
yes
absolutely stunning chebs

My bad. Gimme an opener lads

kevposting

u wot m7

the guy who shot abraham lincoln

>This is considered ''very attractive''

Wow what a pathetic and frankly vain excuse of an article

niggers out

>If a worker is not obliged to work the shift he is rota'd in for and doesn't show up, it starts a mad frantic chain where the company has to ring up a bunch of people going "can you come in" to find someone to cover that shift.

>Instead of that you can put everyone on standard 40 hour a week contracts and now they HAVE to show up unless they're sick. Making scheduling staffing levels much much easier

That also makes it difficult to sack people, since their contract gives them rights. Zero hours means you don't sack anyone, you just stop giving them shifts and they quit when they start going broke.

>I am head of operations at this new company so it's literally in my power to do this.

That worries me since you seem to struggle with simple concepts like zero hours contracts.

>There are 200k refugees
I didn't even know it was that many. They can definitely fuck off now then

Ugly

"sort your hair out, you look like a 40 year old mum"

absolute madman

what's the immigrant/non-white British population?
what is the immigrant population in major cities I.E. where all decisions of significance are made for the county?

might start speaking dutch with a flemish accent to foreigners to trick them thinking i'm speaking french

well, in britain it is

ask her if she can open beer bottles with her front teeth

What is the pro-EU cuck equivalent of Angus MacHaggis?

Rasheed.

do you own any sex toys? i'll let you stick the biggest up my arse while i wear your skirts

My dick is like your top, wide and blue veins all over

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Rupert Humphreys

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by 27 other countries. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be an independent country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined £350 million a week being transported to Brussels and it grew yet more. I imagined unelected EU bureaucrats deciding British fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Rupert Humphreys. I am British-European; I am a cuckold.

why are trains so expensive here

trying to get a 1 hour 30 train and its literally £70 for a return

The jews

>That also makes it difficult to sack people

Probation + "gross misconduct" means it's incredibly easy to sack anyone.

If you're on your probation you can be sacked for any reason whatsoever. If you are a permanent employee but do something that the company decides to call "gross misconduct" you're also instantly gone.

privatisation

the government doesn't subsidise them

Wow crayon pop not even mentioned in that pic. Bad fucking summary of /brit/.
How could you miss the most important point?

blame thatcher

No, it's literally only pakis who say this

Is tweed still fashionable?

>I am British-European
Strong post

most companies have pretty clear rules about what equals 'gross misconduct' which are set out in your contract

if all british women are ugly then explain cara