Economy in ruins

>economy in ruins
>all my friends who have careers are losing their jobs
>government is legalizing state sponsored suicide, beastiality, open borders
>housing bubble is bursting

where were you when canada was kill, feel like I'm living in a nightmare, but it's funny as fuck.

Daily reminder if you defend this country from verbal or physical attacks you are a complete fucking goof. Milk the gravy train and escape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAUlYBzEGA4
youtube.com/watch?v=V5WV66TaGs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:(

We're next

let us annex you desu

We are going to balkinize, the confederation will shatter and we will probably begin killing each other for food.

It's funny though because the west has all the resources, the east will shrivel up and blow away. Hope they enjoy it.

real estate is a much easier market to unfuck than others

Not if we vote Trump

Sure, after we have a bloody civil war and bash these traitors skulls in I'd be glad too. I know this thread may seem like Sup Forums related but you can't even argue for bestiality or economical collapse. This is horrendous.

Don't worry. As climate change continues you'll have a bunch of cozy islands to live on.

Soon, all cunts in the world will be poor and us, Chileans, will be the master race.

Thank you weedman

>economy in ruins
>canada is kill

The things you learn with a premium membership to the Rebel.

Look we found one.

>beastiality
>bad
Lol wut? Not if the animal is consenting.

Post your battle hymn you will play while you castrate and scalp east coaster traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAUlYBzEGA4

>open borders

so how do I get me a Canadian citizenship for that sweet free healthcare?

There won't be free healthcare, we have a doctor shortage as it is.

fire up the ovens boys yaya

youtube.com/watch?v=V5WV66TaGs4

>...and then we take back Canada.

Overreacting bitch.

but dad i want canada

Australia is in the same boat as Canada, relying on exporting resources as a first world country is quite silly actually.

The West has food. The East has other resources like timber and minerals. We also have far more people and industrial capacity, so we could literally just colonize you if you tried to separate.

Literally what economic crisis? We're doing pretty good desu.

Good, I HATE Canada
I wonder why

Nobody on Sup Forums can accept the fact that their first world living standards are actually quit good and rising.
To be a 4channer is to be a whining right wing bitch.

it's just basic projection. If you hate yourself, it only follows that you should hate everything around you, because it made you the way you are. Of course the Canadian economy is in ruins and everyone is lining up to fuck dogs and take suicide pills. And dont forget those fucking SANDNIGGERS AND CHINKS!!!!

>it's a first worlder thinking the sky is falling episode
MY
FUCKING
GIGA
SIDES

My family members have property in Toronto and Vancouver kek