US Navy Banned From Drinking in Japan

>The US Navy has banned all its personnel stationed in Japan from drinking after one of their number crashed into a two Japanese cars
drunk-driving the wrong way down a highway during a moratorium on off-base drinking prompted by a US base worker’s murder of a 20-year-old Japanese girl.

>21-year-old Petty Officer 2nd Class Aimee Mejia had been driving on the wrong side of the road before inevitably hitting two vehicles and injuring two of their occupants, being found to have a blood-alcohol level nearly six times higher than Japan’s legal limit.
That the incident occurred during a ban on off-base drinking imposed after 32-year-old ex-US Marine and base worker Kenneth Franklin Shinzato (an African-American man who took the surname of his Japanese wife) raped and killed a 20-year-old Japanese girl, stuffing her body in a suitcase and dumping it in the jungle, has helped propel anti-American sentiment in Okinawa to incandescent levels.

>By the time the authorities caught up with Shinzato, a contractor who lived near Kadena base with his wife and infant child, he had already attempted suicide via sleeping pills, but once in custody he confessed to dumping her body, and was arrested on charges of improperly disposing of a corpse, charges later upgraded to rape and murder.

>The woman’s last LINE message to her boyfriend indicated she had gone for a walk, but eventually a police search based on Shinzato’s testimony would uncover her remains, having been reduced to near skeletal condition after a month in the tropical heat. She had been raped, stabbed and bludgeoned.

>After their own personnel flagrantly violated their efforts to contain the outrage all this caused, the relatively drastic ban seems only to be a temporary response to the string of recent crimes caused by US forces stationed in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mejía_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=yx9RgTiIKDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Naturally there is little faith that the country-wide confinement will do any good considering that incidents in past years had provoked similar curfews only to lead to brutal crimes regardless, the underlying problem of concentrating tens of thousands of America’s trained killers amongst a defenseless Japanese populace not being solved.

>The ever vigilant protesters fed up with the US’s military presence in Okinawa have also taken to action as a result of the most recent atrocities, scheduling a rally for June 19th that they believe will have more attendees than the former 1995 protest made in response to the abduction and rape of a 12-year old girl.

>The Japanese government also has plans to issue 100 more police officers and 20 more patrol cars to Okinawa to further aid in controlling the decades long American crime wave (or possibly just to keep protesters from interfering with the bases of their masters), although this too barely addresses the underlying issues.

Why is this allowed.

Why is proud Japan allowing Americans to do this to their people?

Americans commit crimes at a lower rate than okinawans, kek. We should just nuke that shithole. And Germany too while we're at it

Rah

i wish trump wins so the world realizes just how much work the US does for its cuck allies

JAPAN = KEKED

>Navy
>trained killers

Stfu Boot

That's horrible!

If I was an american, I would wish for your mother/girlfriend/wive to be raped, stabbed and bludgeoned by a Japanese soldier, and then dumped into the forest left to decompose for a month.

But luckily I'm not American. Not a horrible person.

shut up stupid greek, I am real greek

That is not enough

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

KILL THE AMERICAN OCCUPANT PIGGU

GO FULL JIHAD ON THEM!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA

>driving on the wrong side of the road
No, the nips were all on the wrong side of the road.

underrated post.

And rape and murder by an African American is just his way to say hello back there in Detroit.

Damn those japs for blaming him for living his culture.

Wtf, I HATE Poland now

This

Good gif

Navy is incompetent faggots and black people that don't actually want to see combat.

1/509 Army here.

I'm just hoping we elect a president that pulls out of east Asia. South Korea goes Zerg and """"unifies"""" Korea, Japan and China skirmish, and the Philippines falls to jihadists.

>that gif

I hope this is ironical.

Tokyo doesn't give a fuck what happens on Okinawa. They'd rather have the Americans there than the Chinese on their doorstep.

>Be american
>Sniff a carton of apple juice one day before the best-before date
>Get fucking blackout drunk, start acting like a dindu and shit yourself at a walmart

>shit yourself at a walmart

>not shitting yourself at a walmart

>Mejia

Holy shit, is that a Japanese name? What are the odds?

>letting women into the military
fuck this gay Earth

This
Japs are so fucking racist

that's wrong info Mr. Piggu
heavy crimes committed by the US Marines are much higher than Japanese of course

fuck off.

Hello, white English teacher

>calling other a racist

US is fucking whiny nigger country.

>US Navy painter going by the name of "Strawboss" raped and murdered a girl in Okinawa last week. The Japanese Government had spoken out against the incident calling it "a great dishonordru" and that "2 nukes weren't enough".

At least they're only punishing the sailors this time, fucking Navy and Marines are always the ones pulling this shit and causing the entirety of USFJ to suffer.

Why are Americans commit crime only in Japan?

I don't want to hear any American crime news on TV anymore.

Well maybe you shouldn't be so good at getting raped

I would rather think that China would make peace with Japan if America was kicked out.

Just like how they are now making peace with Philippines because Duderte is in power and wants to get closer to China.

>trained killers
lol

This

I want a nuclear Japan.
;)

Straw is in Yosoka scrupping ship asses.

He's most definitely a closeted KanColle fag.

Chinese don't give a shit about Okinawa.

They want the islands no one ever owned that are 10 miles from the Chinese shore.

>crashed into a two Japanese cars drunk-driving the wrong way down a highway during moratorium on off-base drinking
its just a little banter

>I'm just hoping we elect a president that pulls out of east Asia.

thats not going to happen anytime soon

perhaps youre one of those dull clueless goyim that hasnt caught on to what the US's main purpose is, why jews continue to fund and support it.

You are a military attack dog, nothing more

To serve jews and be commanded to attack every none zionist occupied nation on this planet and spread their "demonacracy"...and above all, protect zionist interests in the middle east.

The moment you faggots fail at this task your jewish merchants,bankers,money changers will pull the plug on this big fat bloated bulldog and find someone else for this task.

You people say shit like this, and then turn around and wonder why the world thinks of you as a nation of brutish chest-thumping savages.

So were the nukes. Obama should have told them so.

Kind of sad when Sup Forumse is correct.

Uh oh so now all the American navy faggots will be shitposting under the Japanese flag even more now that they can't do anything else stupid, like completely fuck up Japan as an assignment.

t. Stationed in Yokota two years ago, turned 20 the day curfew hit

Americans are shame of white.

They are proud to being criminal and continue to believe loved by Japanese.

No Japanese want to involved to Americans.

>inb4 ur wimmen do

I'm a female.
Americans are well known rapist murder in Japan NOW.

I really wish we killed more poles in WWII

t. Nuke bait

>I am Japanese female I promise

>Banned from drinking

holy shit

that's harsh as fuck, do you faggots even realize this?

and I really wish we killed more krauts.

t. Currently traveling the world while you jerk off to anime

Do you enjoying rape on German women?

Americans are fucking nigger for Japanese.

Well, it could be the proven femanon from /japan/ threads.

Dirty japs deserved it but american should leave, nobody should suffer from having americans in their country.

We are banned till 21 in our own country.

Hey now, you're not allowed to insult us. We invented your ideology, slave.

Maybe of you hadn't attacked Panzers with horses, you wouldn't have lost

Polecuck earlier today was congratulated us.

Lithuanian women literally had 40 American babies in the last year.

Poles > Lithuanians.

Do you enjoy pretending to be Japanese on an anonymous image board? Post passport as proof

>America
>1st world
>freedom

Really now.

I cant imagine a live without alcohol.
We share a beer with our dads when we are 12.

I shit in your mouth

you pathetic cock sucker

You lost the most.

never forget that

Americans are literally niggers in Japan

Your country is the reason for this

>21-year-old Petty Officer 2nd Class Aimee Mejia had been driving on the wrong side of the road before inevitably hitting two vehicles and injuring two of their occupants, being found to have a blood-alcohol level nearly six times higher than Japan’s legal limit.
>That the incident occurred during a ban on off-base drinking imposed after 32-year-old ex-US Marine and base worker Kenneth Franklin Shinzato (an African-American man who took the surname of his Japanese wife) raped and killed a 20-year-old Japanese girl, stuffing her body in a suitcase and dumping it in the jungle, has helped propel anti-American sentiment in Okinawa to incandescent levels.
>By the time the authorities caught up with Shinzato, a contractor who lived near Kadena base with his wife and infant child, he had already attempted suicide via sleeping pills, but once in custody he confessed to dumping her body, and was arrested on charges of improperly disposing of a corpse, charges later upgraded to rape and murder.
Help, I now cant get schoolgirl in concrete out of my head.

Our military is like your's.
The trash of society.

Americans came to Okinawa to apologize the other day
I forgave them

>and was arrested on charges of improperly disposing of a corpse,

>An Eastern German supporting Japan
>An Eastern German spreading American pain

Nice. Perhaps they shouldn't have started a war and we would not have to establish military bases on their ever-so-holy soil.

Fuck the slant-eyed cunts.

But you never will forgive the Chinese.

>They will never forgive the Chinese for being mad they they genocided/geno-raped them

That's more accurate.

ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Japanese are like Eastern Europeans, even though they were the ones doing the "liberating".

Please, try to fight America buddy. Please, give us an excuse to slaughter your children again.

ummmmm.

ლ(´ڡ`ლ)(#・∀・)(# ゚Д゚)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Read. Almost every educated person thinks that the Japanese were even worse than the Germans. Not only did they kill, they made the killing slow... and raped.

Picture related is called a vivisection - like you do on frogs in highschool. Except the Japs experimented on the absolute pain-tolerance and repeatedly inject Chinese people with adrenaline while performing this surgical procedure in order to keep them awake so they would not pass out from the pain. Eventually they would have a heart attack and die of course.

Its just a farmer showing a cool trick one of his pigs know how to do on whar is basically televised talent shows/show and tell

please clam down.(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

They said ban will lift soon.

I will not be calm. You all must understand the pain you caused. You must understand why you are hated.

Understand, feel regret, apologize. Then heal. Until then, you will forever be lesser than the rest of the world.

As a nation that considers itself honorable and Buddhist, the international community knows you are anything but that.

Your survival is propped up by our dollar and, kindness.

so?(^_^メ)(^_^メ)(^_^メ)(=o=;)(=o=;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mejía_(surname)
>Mejía(s) or Mejia(s), also written as Mehia(s), Mexia(s), Megía(s) or Media(s), is a Spanish surname.
>The surname is most common in Latin American countries, including Colombia and Mexico, and Spain.

Funny thing is that America forgave all Unit 731 doctors and errected the criminal system of the LDP (with the same war-criminals in their high positions) that are ruling Japan today.

Murrica is just as guilty as the Japanese.

At least if the Japanese had an actual Nurmberg trial (that was also attempted to be sabotaged by the USA, who wanted the Chief Nazis for their own purposes, and was only conducted due to the strong pressure of the USSR, Poland, Jews and other victimized states and people), Japan today would have a completely different international standing around asia, making the antagonism between Koreans/Chinese and Japanese completely moot.

Murrikkka planted the poison egg into post war Japan and post-war asian order, so that chaos and enmity can be perpetuated that will legitimize Ameircan occupation of Japanese lands 'for the purpose of defending Japan' from the people who cant forgive them, because it was none other than America who protected the criminals from justice.

Seriously. When Chancellor Willy Brandt took his kneefall in Warshaw to apologize for the atrocities Germany committed, it was America who cried out first.

REEEEEEEEE DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO GOMMIES!!
REEEEEE GERMANY BE MORE NAZI TO THE EASTERNERS (but be nice to our jews pls).
REEEEEE GERMANY IS WEAK AND LIBRUL!!!!

literally nothing special

thats a temporary treatment and every time americlapisubhumans go savage this happens

dirty ameripigs got away with it as always

It's ok that you feel that way. My great grandparents firebombed thousands of you angry fucks and my great uncle lost his balls carrying radioactive shit to New Mexico. This ain't no joke tojo, don't think it ain't serious. You fucked up, interesting you are not able to apologize as a 1st gen post-WWII Jap even on the internet. No soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx9RgTiIKDE Here's a gift.

You’re blushing.(~O~)(ー_ー;)(・へ・)٩(๑`^´๑)۶

the military is filled with shit bag rednecks from the middle/southern states and a few ghetto urban types
i live in san diego and we are infested with these losers

pic: typical inbred marine

the us had plenty of their own tests

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

are you autistic or is there an addon for this?

Unit 731 just filter water and maybe maybe throw chemical and maybe biological bomb at shitty villager. Even if allegations about maruta were to be true they were spies, communists, and ne'erdowells of first degree.

Do you really defend shitty villager and commie spy? Is this what everything has come down to?

My wife is Japanese, It honestly pains me from time to time when I'm drunk knowing that alot of the men in my family died in the Pacific. I've never told her and never will. But fuck me...

Alright dude, you got me. Kindness is the best path.

hahahaha kill yourself race blender

What is it with yanks in Japan and rape?

What about her? Should she kill herself?

They killed random villagers and people they have picked up on the streets.

This shit is abnormal no matter how you look at it.

And doing human experimentations with downed American airmen and other POWs is the biggest no-no ever.

No matter. America is just as guilty as you for protecting Shiro Ishii and his doctors of death.

>vivisecting babies

Yeah, because babies are communist spies, right?

>Japs whining about US bases

Tough shit, faggots. You shouldn't have raped and murdered your way through South-East Asia then you wouldn't be in this predicament

Finally a based leaf post

Yes
Allegations say they were spies and criminals.
Furthermore US air crew were ruled to be war criminal by definition under Air defense law or something. That's what you get for massacring hundreds of thousands of your people, the Chinese were no kinder to Japanese POWs or each other until 1945 for the former.

Furthermore vivisection of US war criminal was done by medical universities in Japan and not by Kwantung Army Water Treatment.

Literally reported to the EU-Germany hate speech sector

"This man is arguing that Japan was not at fault during WWII"