Mobile Tech Thread

Mobile Tech Thread.

What handset does everyone use? All OS's welcome. I use an LG Stylus 2.

I use the Samsung Galaxy S7. Cannot wait to upgrade; the battery life on it is atrocious.

Nexus 6P

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

IPhone 6+ and Galaxy S5 with CM 13. I use whichever one depending how I feel that day. Both are GOAT so I have no desire to upgrade.

LG G5

Hey dipshit, there's already a smartphone general thread

What? Mine is great. You might have some application eating your battery or done something wrong. Factory reset. Honestly, if you're going to be disappointed in most phones in terms of battery life if you're not satisfied with the S7

IPhone 6s Plus + Galaxy S8

I got dat Blade V8 Pro negro. I used to have an LG Stylo though. Decent phone for $50.

>Dumb tripfag has meme apps draining battery
>omg shit7 battery life xd lol

>Blade V8 Pro
negro indeed

LG V20, just upgraded from a Droid Turbo because it wasn't reliable enough for work.

>buying LG anything
enjoy your random bootloop

This is my second LG device, and my previous one, I never had anything like that happen to it. Granted, that was an Optimus G E970, but still.

>bought a G4 a year ago
>no bootloop

I don't know about you guys, but i spend so much time on phones. It's not productive. Planning to ditch my S4 Mini, and probably my phone number in future since no one calls me

Redmi Note 2 with CM 12.1

I kind of regret buying it, because of the shitty camera and battery, but fortunately, I have two of those.

Honor 8.

Lumia 640 (black) with windows 10 mobile.

BlackBerry Passport

Nexus 6

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro