Mum photocopies recipes directly from her iPad in hilarious technology fail

A MUM has left the internet in stitches after her son revealed she photocopied recipes straight off her iPad screen.

Hilarious pictures of the copies were posted online on Tuesday and quickly went viral.

thesun.co.uk/tech/3416280/mum-photocopies-recipes-directly-from-her-ipad-in-hilarious-technology-fail/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/3416280/mum-photocopies-recipes-directly-from-her-ipad-in-hilarious-technology-fail/
kcentv.com/news/local/justice-of-the-peace-claudia-brown-sets-4-billion-bond-to-send-a-message/406707592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We grandma's facebook now.

>thesun.co.uk/tech/3416280/mum-photocopies-recipes-directly-from-her-ipad-in-hilarious-technology-fail/
hahaha :D #fail #cute

How slow of a news day does it ha e to be for this to get an article?

I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe she wants physical copies. The only real morons are these millennials who think they know everything about computers because they can operate a smart phone.

Now this is podracing

This tbqhf

Exactly. I wouldn't want a tablet sitting around in a kitchen while I'm trying to cook something. She came up with a solution and it works.

eh, uh
share > print

>getting trolled in your own thread
>mfw that might've been the point and now im being trolled

haha i love Sup Forums

Jailfus are technology.
This is now a jailfu thread.

I'm assuming this is not a "connected" printer.

I bet these morons would presume she starts up the slow-ass windows computer that feeds the printer usually. yes, the one she hasn't used since the day she got her iPad.

cant we just applaud this creative being for thinking up a quick and easy solution that apparently the wizzkids would never have gotten to, seeing their reaction? woman doesnt believe enough in Apple build quality for kitchen use, and/or flash storage for screenshotting, or just has a neato bundle of recipes she has been collecting from before computers were even a thing.

I'm actually happy with the reaction these people are having, it makes me feel superior.

roll

rollerino

>humiliating your mother like that
Not nice.
Why not post pics of her saggy ass and roast beef for the world to see too, while you're at it?

85-93 would suit me just fine

Everyone one of them has assault charges of some kind

Why would you want to get the shit beat out of you?

Come on user, the one he got just got caught without a driver's license.
Pray tell, if a girl gets busted for weed, sure she's dumb, but does that mean you wouldn't fuck her?

The one he got has nothing to do with the ones he listed

If she got caught with weed she is probably fun of she has assault on her record she is dangerous

delet this

julianna is my waifu.

> implying you don't wanna get pegged by a qt3.14 that has domestic violence and cutting home phonelines on her record

As long as she's not a gossip or making fun of people, I have no problem with this

No I don't even looking at her she looks absolutely insane

What the fuck is this thread? Since when do retarded British racists come to Sup Forums to share bullshit that they read in the garbage paper tabloid?

>background, the sun is for such insufferable retards that the 2nd biggest city in Britain is strongly considering banning it. There are also major campaigns to starve these retarded outrage-fueled-pieces-of- propaganda-riddled-trash of their ad revenue by pressuring advertisers to not deal with racist inflammatory, lying retards who ruining the minds of the vulnerable/less educated public.

Roll

>illegal twerk

TWERKING IS ILLEGAL?

Who the fuck is /that/ stuck up to even introduce a bill or city ordinance to outlaw twerking?

WHAT IS THIS? 1987 AND WE'RE IN THE MOVIE DIRTY DANCING?

Fuck sakes.

you have to go back

Maybe she twerked a female cop?

This is technology but understand that there are scum websites who scrape images and charges from lazy law enforcement public services to blackmail the people pictured at insurmountable costs. Propagating this kind of horseshit is ensuring that the lives of those girls whom you find so cute are kept ruined forever.
When Sup Forums had any balls or uniqueness or talent, rather than gobshites howling over their cpu brand for their vidya games - people would band together to attack and dismantle disgusting exploitation such as mugshot scraping.
Please don't participate unless you're fighting injustice.

>94-96 Valerie
>Age 23
>Conspiracy bond $40,000
>Shoplift Conceal bond $35,000

What the fuck was she trying to steal, the hope diamond?

Rrrrr

maybe she harassed the judge

kcentv.com/news/local/justice-of-the-peace-claudia-brown-sets-4-billion-bond-to-send-a-message/406707592

pls 89-90

I am now closing my browser and rethinking many things after this

>37-39
Fuck, she's smoking hot. Looks like she'll age well too.

Replying to myself.

I guess my first post in this thread is my roll.

I got 84.
Kay.

She.... looks fun.

Can we give Fred durst a 5 billion dollar bond? And remove all copies of his "music"

>Obscene communication phone call
57 57 57 57 57
be obscene bb.

Can we lock up durst for obcenely terrible fucking music?

Unconstitutional bail. Bail is only there to make sure you show up for trial.

>justice of the peace

So not a real judge.

Probably a political appointee. Related to the person who appointed her.

you have to go back

roll

> 52-54
> statutory rape, incest
goddamnit, is it both at the same time? or one after the other?

Please do, I hate seeing his shitty band recommended on YouTube every time I wanna listen to NIИ. Fucking YouTube algorithm.

>NIИ
this is an 18+ board

rolling for 19-21

ARe you retarded?

I stuck my dick in crazy several times and no ragirts

>58-60
>Hit and run

Throw away the fucking key on this one.

how's middle school, champ?

Rolling for 16-18

>Hot and just legal
>No assault or theft, won't get uppity or steal my shit
>Was one of the brains of a criminal organization, so she's smarter than the average bimbo in jail

Is she perfect Sup Forumsoys?

Could be worse I suppose. She looks trashy and has crazy eyes, and I'll have to watch my stuff. If she can be fucked into submission, loses the crazy eyes, and forced into a shower it'll be fine.

Is nine inch nails still relevant? I remember during high school (graduated in 08) they were a seasoned band and some people listen to them.

Ok in my book. Forgery and other white-collar crimes like tax evasion lessens the chance she'll steal your car in your sleep.

>those sanpaku eyes

haha, I like this one. Mind if i save it?

its all yours my friend

>Industrial metal was at it's peak in the 90's

Are you aware what year it is? Barely anybody listens to industrial anymore.

91-93 get!

Meh I'll take it

roll

>thesun.co.uk/tech/3416280/mum-photocopies-recipes-directly-from-her-ipad-in-hilarious-technology-fail/
What a bunch of fags. Making for of some old lady because she doesn't link the image to her dropbox and use her local UPS app to order it to be printed or something idiotic thing.
Jus' werks.

rollu

Rollan for Arianne, Elizabeth, or Tyler.

roll!

Jdjdjd

Roll

This.

Worthless shits that have never cooked wouldn't realize that it's better to have paper since you don't have to wake it up with messy hands

Rollan

>89 Get

Heil Kaiser Scoopy

>hahahahaha the US is going to destroy the interwebs
>But look at this hilarious mom doing some retarded bullshit!

gimme gimme

Let's do this

roll

Some cute bitches. Rolling.

I like your style, user

RUSSEL
U
S
S
E
L

checked and keged, so close yet so far, user

J.K. Rowling

worthless fucking old people who can't poke around an interface for 2 minutes to find the function they're looking for need to be herded up and driven off cliffs

fuck you shrivelled scrotum-looking motherfucker.
the rest of us learned to use the tools, you're just making excuses like a child.

rl

dvd MUM

Go back to Pakistan or Tumblr, you shitriddled pedophile faggot. Racist racist racist racist!

Lol look at this whiteknight cunt

rosario looks like a top tier waifu.

let me

Rollan

Fucking rights.

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Older people have trouble with new technologically. More unbeliveable stories at 11.

Honestly it isn't easy to get an iPad to print. And if she doesn't have a specifically iPad-compatible "wireless" printer (very likely) it's impossible.

Her solution was quick and very effective. Her son is a retard for mocking her, I doubt he would have a better way to do it faster

roll huh

BREAKING NEWS!!!
"new" technology is the same old shit in a different package!!
Computers have worked the same way since the days of Charles Babbage, now they just use electronic switching and are far more compact.

I love telling worthless old people who say dumb shit like "i wasn't born with this around" that the 1910
US census was calculated by a machine and that every waking moment of their lives since 1945 has been in a world where a computer was used to make hard mathematical and logical decisions. Not a single person alive today was born in a time where computers did not exist and there is absolutely no excuse for not being able to operate one aside from physical disability or illiteracy.

Roll

I'd just love to fast forward 40 years and dare you to say the same shit about 2057's technology. I put 100€ on the table right now that your response would be
>why would I waste my time learning something new all over again if what I do now still works?
while the kids then are saying
>they're all still computers, get on with the times grandpa

rolling

not bad, landing.

>Katana
> THEFT ( GRAND AUTO )

do you get it?