Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dnsev/flaggot
circleboard.org.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_most_common_U.S._county_names
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old thread

Grand Montreal flag

Bump

wasn't someone saying they didn't have madagascar?

... and so passes another day without a mayotte post

ty fwendo

American Samoa

rate?

Did you miss the A2?

i already had it, just never put it there

>no gabon

here's central african republic for the niggas that dont have it

New Caledonia
Turks and Caicos

Florida Department, Uruguay

Burkina faso

bump

no

thank you sooo much

Now all that's left is Mali and I'll be done with Africa

Whats the flag counter thing that is on the top of the thread on some screenshots i have seen?

feels just as bad as when i didn't have saudi arabia

take Puerto Rico off your map its not a real country

find haiti, then talk to me

obvious edited liechtenstein, nice try

3/10 btw

Hol up, hol up, is there actually a blank white flag for antarctica?

[insert french flag joke]

Here github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Basically tells you how many posters from what country are in a thread, like pic related

Last time a Mayotte posted was in 2015, near the end. Prolly December or November

Thanks mate

Do you have a template for that m8?

fuck, right i never left a template
sorry
it's pretty easy to make though

I think I'm the only one in my city using this
Testing

Yeah it's ok. I'll try to make it.

i'm such a good friend that i made one for you

bump

Phoenix, Maricopa County, AZ
Bangkok, Thailand
Wing, Buckinghamshire, England
Straffordshire ,England
Barcelona, Province of Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain
Leinster, Ireland
Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil
Niteroi, Rio, Brazil
Porto, Portugal
Temuco, Araucania Region, Chile
Doral, Miami-Dade, FL
San Ignacio, Misiones Department, Paraguay
Cordoba, Cordoba Province, Argentina
Jamundi, Valle Del Cauca Department
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Riga, Latvia
Lubin, Lubelskie, Poland

There is no train station in the municipality of Rucphen. I might go there by bus in the coming weeks if my autism buildup is huigh enough

I wish Djibouti and Gabon would post, I want those so badly

Just started relatively recently.
Can someone explain to me what the group of flags under Iceland that I see on some maps are for?

flags that dont respond to any country's borders, or are obsolete, or are unused but stored on Sup Forums's servers

for example, european union, asia/pacific region, unknown, satellite provider and anonymous proxy for the first one,

old libya, old antarctica, netherlands antilles, old libya and serbia and montenegro for the second one

england, scotland, wales, catalonia and the flag of the company that made the icons for the third one

so is it still possible to see some of these flags, are they really rare, or do you need some kind of browser extension to see some of them?
also thanks for replying ;D

First batch on the list are acquirable but rare
Second and third are still stored on the server but you won't see them used on any posts. England Scotland Wales and Catalonia are all collectable with the extra flags extension though

alright cool, thanks again :D :D :D

Old Libya and old Antarctica are no longer on the server

>:D :D :D
>;D

Newfaggots out

I thought you could still change your flag to old libya by messing around with the source code

You can change your flag to any picture by messing around with the source code.

Good point

nice

Bump

birds

Ingurllund

Uncommon reporting

M8 please could you post here so I can collect your bird

circleboard.org.Sup Forumsres/389691.html

going around connecticut a little today. btw, the user yesterday who told me I could just post pictures that are geo-tagged around places and then set my location through the script. Is that how it works?

for anyone else who needs connecticut flags, Ansonia and Westport are in the previous thread

(Ansonia)

(Westport)

Yeah that's fine imo. If you just post picture with the county or city name in them that'd be good

That's how the Dutch tour guides in /flag/ have been doing it, so yes

Think that's how everyone else does it, myself included

Am I the only one whos region spams their flag?

I have never physically seen my municipality's flag anywhere. Not even at city hall.

I can't stop be surprised at the stadium sizes in League One and Two. That's a decent stadium size for the Eredivisie ffs

Ames, Iowa

Chechnya\Grozny

for you

rare region 4 u

>not een at city hall
lel even de Delft mayor thinks your fllag is lame

Nah, Leiden flags everywhere in the city

What the fuck you can have three flags now? This has gone too far. What's next? Street flags? House flags? Room flags?

You can have up to five (Poland/Germany) and theoretically six (Germany).

>What the fuck you can have three flags now?
oh you sweet summer child

Holy crackers.

Bored af, what do?

Are all Canadians like this in real life?

testing

again

yes

Soon we will run out of flags and templates to create, better find something else to do
Of course, unless you're a normie and actually have other ways to kill time

If you actually have nothing to do US counties need alot of work

oh god

Charlotte user's working on that.

I'm still waiting for my Ghent flag, anons.

There hadn't been an update in a while and even so it's not really a 1 man project

I hope it works.

It is working

The metropolitan municipality of Istanbul has had the same boundaries as the province since 2004.

o-ok

Turkey's metropolitan municipalities are all coterminous with their provinces.

I think it is redundant to have both municipality and province since they are essentially the same.

Need more flags lads

Yeah seems silly to have both then

I figured that if I omitted municipalities entities like Istanbul, Konya and Izmir would not have flags of their own. Furthermore plenty of coterminous regions elsewhere have separate flags.

Any suggestions? I will have to redo Turkey eventually due to 1) lack of accents, 2) old gloss, and 3) inclusion of former municipalities. While an omission of metropolitan municipalities means people won't be able to use flags like Izmir/Adana/Istanbul/Konya/etc, I think it will be more ordered that way.

>karakalpak
Are you Turkish descendant?

I don't recall that flag of Istanbul Province, is it the governorship logo?

>if I omitted municipalities entities like Istanbul, Konya and Izmir would not have flags of their own.
They shouldn't because they don't actually have any. For example, Istanbul should have Istanbul municipality flag and then local municipality flag while the other provinces that don't have metropolitan municipality should only have their governorship logo as a flag. By the way, metropolitan municipalities are far more important and powerful than the governorships. And if you are going to remove some of the flags, remove governorships for the provinces that have metropolitan municipality.

>Furthermore plenty of coterminous regions elsewhere have separate flags.
What do you mean here? Can you please elaborate?

>Are you Turkish descendant?
I'm not. I randomly chose this name in February and now I'm top flag contributor so I'm sticking with it.

>What do you mean here? Can you please elaborate?
On a national level Monaco's regional flag represents its sole municipality whereas its national flag represents the principality.
On subnational levels several US counties are coterminous with large cities (New Orleans for example). In Egypt Luxor Governorate for example has the same status, and in the UAE some of the emirates share the same borders with their capitals. There are more examples but I forget.

What region do I have?

none
you need to install the extension script

I think Bamako (which I requested replacement with a singular file yesterday) was what I was thinking of; I guess I'll take your advice once I start redoing Turkey

>By the way, metropolitan municipalities are far more important and powerful than the governorships. And if you are going to remove some of the flags, remove governorships for the provinces that have metropolitan municipality.
Good to know, noted

Tried to make a guide for county flags with the same name
Here are the few I could think of, anything else I should add? (should be >2 counties per name)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_most_common_U.S._county_names

Follow the list alphabetically I guess.