Why arenr you in an interracial relationship user?

Why arenr you in an interracial relationship user?

Don't want hot as fuck sex with a woman who'll worship you until the day you die?

At least fried chicken is easier to clean from trouser pocket than spaghetti

'cause black women aint very pretty here

But I am in an interracial relationship. With a qt Lebanese girl.

When are you gonna marry her bro

Marrying foreigners is wrong. You will never truly understand them, also blacks are disgusting to look at.

Spot the virgin

Been blanda upping with white wimminz for a long time now

t. CHI

Spot the mixed mutt American trash.

You seem like an awful person from all your posts recently. I'm happy to know that you're depressed and suffering. You don't deserve happiness.

Spot the mixed mutt Dutch trash.

I'm not mixed, you depressed, poor Russian serf.

How does it feel to be talking to someone living in the free world from your third-world dictatorial puppet state?

I'm a white american who makes more in a week than you will in a month

>Americans
>White
Does not compute.

It is ok, I will just remember to laugh the next time one of your people gets blown up by Arabs. Seems to happen all the time now.

There have been precisely 0 terrorist attacks in the Netherlands, while your Russian masters have had thousands fall victim to Chechen and Dagestani terrorist attacks.

So not only are you animals poor and enslaved, you are also more likely to be blown up by a terrorist (keep in mind I consider Belarus to be nothing more than an Oblast). How wonderful.

>keep in mind I consider Belarus to be nothing more than an Oblast
With this logic I can simply consider you a German-French province. In which case you have been attacked all the time.

Except for the fact that we are a sovereign nation and you are quite literally and openly a Russian puppet state.

You can use all kind of mental gymnastics to deny this, but we both know it's true.

Also I heard about your condition, my condolences.

>Except for the fact that we are a sovereign nation
You forfeited that a decade ago. You are just a province of the EU now.

>and you are quite literally and openly a Russian puppet state.
Not really. Your ignorance of Belarus is showing. Lukashenko would not accept vassal status, he tries to play different sides off against each other to maximize benefit.

>Also I heard about your condition, my condolences.
Which one?

why is always a nigger/niggress ''representing'' racemixing? there's more races/ethnicities than niggers and whites

I am, and so are a lot of people I know. Best part is it's mostly white guys with Muslim girls. Get cucked mudslimes.

Yup

Interracial sex is always hotter than normal sex too. Its all I do brah

Fuck off jew.

Spot the mad Stacey

>muh EU
How predictable. If our country wants, we can leave. We can ask for a referendum and leave. It's just that there's not enough people who want to leave. Why would we?

Would your people be able to go on the streets and demand to end your status as a Russian puppet? No, you would be shot at by tanks probably.
>which one
160cm lmao

But I am user. My children will be able to make fun of Mexicans and Whites and neither side can pull the "you can't say that" crap.