Sup Forums WE NEED YOUR HELP, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO FREEDOM

WE ARE CLOSE TO FREEDOM. SOFTWARE CAN ONCE AGAIN BE SAFE.

NSA IS UNDER HUGE THREAD

HUGE MEDIA BLACKOUT GOING ON RIGHT NOW

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Major internal war currently going on between intelligence community (NSA & CIA holdovers) vs Trump Administration
>President Trump's administration have been dropping bits of information slowly exposing the NSA, who under Obama, spied on countless citizens
>NSA and CIA are PISSED because Trump is destroying them from within
>More news comes out, Obama spied on
ALL THE INFORMATION IS NOW IN PUBLIC THAT OBAMA TURNED THE NSA INTO SOMETHING 100X WORSE THAN WHAT IT WAS AND WAS KEEPING INFORMATION ON TONS OF AMERICANS.

TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT.

THIS IS THE CHANCE WE HAVE AT WIPING OUT THE NSA. THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS RELYING ON THE PUBLIC TO SPREAD THE WORD.

WE MUST PUT THIS SHIT TO THE MAINSTREAM SO THE NSA CAN BE DISBANDED.

HEY Sup Forums, IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAFELY USE WINDOWS AGAIN, YOU SHOULD JOIN THE FUCKING EFFORT SO WE CAN HELP TRUMP DESTROY THE NSA

Original Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1495737204377.png
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
archive.is/6lQjF)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE CITIZENS IN THE PICTURE WERE UNMASKED UNDER OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THEN KILLED TO PROTECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION

>FISC UNSEALS BOMBSHELL DOCUMENTS SHOWING EXTENSIVE 4A VIOLATIONS IN OBAMA ADMIN; CALLED 'INSTITUTIONAL'

Quick rundown:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495737204377.png

Reading list:
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

Proof:
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

I'm having a shit and I'm masturbating, will read this later. Have a bump

>Sup Forums
>use windows

Dumb the_Donald poster

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE NEWS

wtf I love the NSA now

Let's go NSA

NSA!

MUH SHEKELS

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Trump is against the NSA

>>Sup Forums

nypa
also install gentoo

habbening

So /pol has found their next conspiracy after Seth Reich

This is important. If you don't fight back using Gentoo or Arch or Void won't help.

>TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT
You what?

Thank you based freedom fighters for crushing the CIA and the NSA! Spying in the world is finally coming to an end.

It's Sup Forums's way of saying there are no facts to back the argument up

Since you guys are here, any of you guys fans of Japanese battleships? I'm more partial towards the Yamashiro.

I wish /lgbt/ was a combo board and not about LGBT. Random techloligy and torrents. What a board it would be.

Sup Forums is computer illiterate

>Shilling THIS hard to deflect from Trump's opposition to net neutrality

Net neutrality is not a big deal.

When are you retards going to give up on this dumb story?

We already have /ptg/ and it sucks

Please post a higher resolution image this is unreadable.

Until Trump reinstates net neutrality I refuse to respect him

Who cares about net neutrality.

Everyone should it harms no one but protects millions and keeps seems businesses in business imagine paying 60 dollars a month for Netflix cause the Isle all charge them

God fucking dammit what is Hythe point of autocorrect if I still have to proofread?

stupid windowsposters

>Sup Forums thinks anyone wants to help them

Fuck off

>HEY Sup Forums, IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAFELY USE WINDOWS AGAIN

Reality Check: Windows was always an insecure pile of trash. Bump for Trump though.

Net neutrality is good but this is more important for your privacy. Republicans shouldn't have put a poo as head of the fcc but you can't be a single issue voter.

fuck off back to Sup Forums kike lover.

be my gf (virtual)

I love all my fans, but I get a lot of people asking me out.
Why should I pick you user?

Because if you don't I'll fork and replace you.

>american media
>facts

Shills are not welcome on Sup Forums, since you get paid to mine freedom.

Sup Forums only cares now that they think they can blame this on Obama. This shit has been going on since long before Obama, go look at William Binney's testimonies.

OY VEY DELET THIS

Please be real this time.....

go back to plebbit.

Reported and saged.
Fuck off back to you tech illiterate Drumpfkin.

>ayy

>HEY Sup Forums, IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAFELY USE WINDOWS AGAIN
no thanks.

back to your le eddit, nigger!

Okay, so, while this sounds very good...but
>slowly exposing the NSA, who under Obama, spied on countless citizens
Not you downplay what you're posting about, but this line confuses me. It feels too specific. The NSA records literally everything on the internet at all times. The 4th amendment of every american is being violated every millisecond of every day. So what makes this different?

ok, did you learn anything about not letting government touch security?

Don't let the government touch anything.

Bump for answer

>safely use windows
Are you retarded?

How the fuck is this thread still up

I also like boats.

Yay for Trump!

He's going to become dictator and fire all of our corrupt goverment. I can't wait! I for one welcome our Trump overlord.

Not joking.

They were shit.

Whoops

Bump for great justice.

>the government is trashing the Constitution and our freedom regarding technology
>you're talking about that government! That's not tech!

fuck off normalshit go back to r/The_Donald shitstain

>he seriously thinks the president is anything but a puppet to entertain the public

>those crazy conning towers

Wow I used to be 12 too once. Do you really think the constant media attack is consistent with him being a puppet? Doesn't that have the effect of killing all trust since they have no control over their own?