Dead soon

>Diaspora

Would you marry a gypsy girl?

Helo I lyk Bulgaria
Do u lyk Ingland?

Yea, not an Irish one tho.

no

>Do u lyk Ingland?
Tell me about the English welfare system and neetbux.

>English welfare system and neetbux

This desu.

Irish gypsies aren't even real gypsies. They're just irish who love to wander around.

Not great lad. Our Conservative Government have made it quite difficult.

If you want to play the benefits system here you want to go Self Employed and claim Working Tax Credits (+ Housing Benefit) --- The Govt hasn't stamped on that benefit yet, because they're in the game of "fiddling the numbers" and if you're """self-employed""" then you're not unemployed, if that makes sense? So yea, come here, go self-employed and jump through those hurdles is the way forward. Do some neet shit like computer repairs for 10 hours a week or something and life the dream.

t. know anarchists

Serbia you're not allowed, because I'm not racist, and that's why I'm voting remain :3

I'd still legitimately shag a Klime-tier gypo than an Irish traveller tho, for reals.

>Do some neet shit like computer repairs for 10 hours a week or something and life the dream.
So it is true what people who've lived in the west say, people are absolute retards about anything they're not familiar with and never attempt to fix it on their own?
About the rest: So full neet welfare isn't an option?

irish gypsies are just as bad as real gypsies.

>So it is true what people who've lived in the west say, people are absolute retards about anything they're not familiar with and never attempt to fix it on their own?
I don't know about that, but there is less of a sense of community here, and most people are retarded when it comes to computers. Since you're here, I'm guessing you're a retard who's not retarded about computers. Seems like a good fit.
>RE Neet bux
It's incredibly difficult lad, unless you've lived here/paid taxes here before and/or are genuinely a spastic. But what I'm suggesting is still pretty fucking neet-y. Do like 5-10 hours a week ""work"" on a self employed basis and the Govt will top up the rest, and not harass you, because you aren't falling into to official unemployment statistics..

Then, I guess, most people boasting about living the neet life around here are either backed by their parents or lying.
>Since you're here, I'm guessing you're a retard who's not retarded about computers.
What did he mean by this

I just meant since you're here (Sup Forums) you can probably blag computers, even if you're lacking in certain other respects. And, there are Neets here, but they are probably actually British or have paid into our tax system. Literally every paper/poor person fucking hates foreigners therefore it's as difficult as possible to claim it if you're foreign... Ontop of that our current government literally hates poor people and is out there to punish Neet-bux people anyway.

If you're serious tho, look into what I said. It's a serious answer.. And you can live fucking well off ""neetbux"" as long as you don't fall into unemployment stats.

That actually sounds pretty nice. I'm just not sure about how I would go about getting clients and the business rolling.
And I thought the "conservatives" are just lefties in disguise. Cameron was shilling for the shitskins at one point.

lol, you don't worry too much about getting the ball rolling.. #ThatsThePoint
You do the bare minimum and let the Govt fill the gaps. It's one of these weird, weird things where they've decided "right we'll tackle unemployment" -- by tackling the unemployment benefits.. If you're self employed and not earning.. Well you're not unemployed, ergo, not a front-page issue. It's crazy.

Also RE tories. Skin colour ISN'T a thing here (unless you're in the middle of nowhere.) Whether you have money or don't, though, is.

London is fucking great lad. Move here and there's a million Bulgars here already that'll help you get on your feet if you're serious about making something (or neeting it up probably..)

how are the protests? I was meant to have flied to your cunt a week ago and decided to miss my flight.. kek. Hope to visit possibly next month or something tho.

just typical opposition vs main party shitflinging tbх, we arent like the greeks or albozergs, we rarely protest about things and when we do its not that intense
but they did paint the square
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu5xF6MsLKY

London isn't exactly my first choice 2bh.
Thanks for the information, though.

the way the foreign office, news and Sup Forums made it sound it was about to pop off. My flight was a week ago :3 did I was 50 quid.

just curious what would be?

this random confused asian guy tho

*did I waste 50 quid rather?

yeah probably literally nothing happened, nothing can happen from these protests, the only time shit can pop off is if albozergs are involved tbх like that time they broke that cross construction site, as long as its mace vs mace shitflinging its np
youtube.com/watch?v=k4EGyfPDuiM

I don't know England that well. Preferably a city, maybe a town, mostly white people.

fugg. O well. I will visit soon (aka this summer.) Can't wait to shitpost under your flag desu.
don't believe the memes, it's not all white, no, but I wouldn't live anywhere else (personally.) It is expensive and not particularly friendly however. Maybe look up north: Yorkshire would be my first suggestion if you want somewhere ""nice"".

Night balk either way x