HELP

We need more europeans

ar.globedia.com/superpoblacion-inmigrantes-ilegales-argentina

ew butterface

how about some more brits off your coast?

why the fuck do you think they would come here? at least in the last century the wars helped...

>04/08/2009 17:05
mogolico

?

Ahora estamos mucho peor

Prefiero ser esclavizado por yanquis que por Argies

Chino gai

Cuando seáis primer mundo

Can I come?

this

are you a masoquist?

Yes

I want to rape Argentinian women and make them say Las Malvinas son Britannicas

ah, then come when you want, you will swimm in pussy just for being european

Really?
Do Argentinian grills treat everyone equally or do they prefer white/Mediterranean men?

Because I like it when a girl likes me for being white.

middle-upper class grills usually crave the white cock, with some rare exceptions

>ywn have half Argentinian half white children

iktfb

Nigga wat? Women like men as long as they're handsome, regardless of race.

I'm coming bb x Pls be

C O R D O B A
O
R
D
O
B
A

Will you take canadians, I want an argie gf

sure, you're welcome here if you're white, we need to compensate for the thousands of abos comming here every year

in 15 years you won't be able to tell the difference between argentinian and paraguayan

already, foreginers dont know what you look like (hence the >white meme)

how does this make you feel? you are just another mestizo

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration". No person is illegal.

t. Jose Jesus De Maria Chicaliforniano

yeah, with your 35 million mexicans, 40 million niggers and god know how many hybrids, americans aren't the best to talk about mestizos and stuff

>his country only attract Native Americans

well we are even worst,our country only atracts haitians and unenployed portuguese

holy shit, we're fucked, FUCKED!

>haitians

Are you still in 2013? They don't come here anymore.

just wait for another tragedy there and they will all start flocking back here again, it is an endless cycle

No no fuck off yurocucks
argentina belongs to the indios and argie women to the black folk, don't come whiteys

lol it's so funny too because all the leftists here claim that everyone in latin america is so brown and tolerant and multi kulti, meanwhile argentines are some of the most racist people I've ever met

>argentines are some of the most racist people I've ever met
actually we are, some years ago we were the 7th more racist country in the world according to a ranking made by UNICEF

Only white people can be racist, m8 :^)

No such thing as a racist country in Latino America

Salvador knows whats up, Latinos are oppressed by the evil greedy white men seeking for the destruction of humanity

>a racism ranking
how does that even work?

no clue 2bh, I saw it time ago, I think that they as to some people about prejudices and stuff

>are you racist?
>yes
>how much?
>10

I am polish living in uk but don't like because of racists, can i fit in well in el slavador?

ask*

Hola! My name is Diego blanco...

poles are white, you will be very welcome in every LA country

help! we need austrians

t. Eusebio DeGonzalez

i want to creampie argentina

Nah m8 dont go to that shithole

Don't do it Europeans.

This country is a degenerate corrupt shithole and you'll end working to pay the welfare of diarrhea-skins like OP, same if you go to USA.

They'll lure you with cherrypicked images like the one he posted.

Pic related is how 80% of argentinians actually look like.

This a hundred times

Of course you could fit in well, but I don't know why you did like to come here considering we are the most violent country in the world; in your position I'd choose either Chile or Argentina, those are beautiful countries and they're not racist towards white Slavs, of course.

Que grasas que somos che

>Luego de que se establecieron nuevas normas de política migratoria en la Argentina (2004), el acceso de inmigrantes al país del tango ha sido indomable.
What were the previous policies?