/éire/

the greatest, most succesful, most influential nation on this green earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-warn-public-of-man-taking-photographs-of-children-at-familyfavourite-beach-34786071.html
youtu.be/DXmZkHknSxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/fr/

woeful thread

you forgot the n, d and r
salut

doin a poo atm

clever

surprisingly

Surprisingly because he got held back?

Just saw xmen apocalypse. Shite. Give it to Disney already FFS.

Up da RA!

>superhero fillums
why
KAT ATAT
up king billy
taigs will be crucified

KAH FTQ
billy was a gay lmao

i seen that was average

fell asleep half way through capt. america so cant comment on that

do you know what all the proddy acronyms stand for

JKF LEP
FQNAQ FVSK

I only know 3

>armenishits
theyre nowhere even near armenia, its a breakaway abkhaz ethnic republic allied to russia.

kat and atat of course everyone knows
what other one do you know
NAFOPTBH

theyre allied with russia because they want autonomy. fuck off churka scum

I get dragged to them by normies.

We got to supermacs as it was closing and two guards pulled up so they had to stay past 12 an make us all burgers lol. For once gardai abuse of power worked out for the little man.

I love that one lol was gripped to my seat the whole time.

last superhero movie i saw was guardians of the galaxies. cringy as fuck if you ask me.

ahh id been abusing benzos at the time so was susceptible to somnolence :p

How's it hanging, benzolad?

limply and to the left, you?

Erect as it's time for my nightly wank. See you in ~10 minutes.

To the left?
Have you been to the doctor about it, or had a ball removed maybe?

its pointing to the left you goose

>it is pointed in the wrong direction

you realise penises can point anywhere when flaccid.

If it's not right it's wrong lad

10 minutes? Do you take a break in the middle or something.

ok which one of you's is it.

independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-warn-public-of-man-taking-photographs-of-children-at-familyfavourite-beach-34786071.html

Clearly Tommy.

We should report him

youtu.be/DXmZkHknSxk

"""He""" should be chemically castrated.

Are ya dat fuckin stupid. Ja wan an Icecream or don ya.

Bottom of the barrel lads, you know of you've lost when you start throwing around insults as mind numbingly obvious as that.

Im just happy as long as you are talking about me, very flattered after today thanks.

Ni ni

lol "you"ve been btfo trinity and your pseudo-personalities.

That's better.

*raises paw*

thundering out tonight. it would be comfy if it wasnt for my AC keeping the window open and making the rain noisy
anyway night lads

> most influential nation on this green earth.

doesnt post an israeli flag

bitch you better recognize your masters you yankee pig-dog

L'chaim amirite, shlomo?

Furfag

What the fuck

Where is he???

Ireland obviously. The man's a purebred his shirt even says so

fuck off

I am writing to you to highlight the State's failure to provide for choice in primary education in North Dublin, following the Minister of Education & Skills' refusal to grant permission for the opening of a new multi-denominational Irish-medium primary school in Drumcondra.

The proposed school, under the patronage of An Foras Pátrúnachta, is one that would be open to all children, regardless of their level of ability or the language they speak at home. Parents of 733 children in the surrounding areas expressed a preference for this school during a recent consultation process - a record level of interest in a new gaelscoil - and a further 60 have sought to register since.

Yet the school to open in September 2016 is to teach through English, and will not cater for our children's developmental and educational needs.

This decision surely does not achieve this. The Minister has instead left us without the choice of non-denominational Irish-medium education for our children.

I am Polish - living and working in Ireland and married to an Irishman. My three-year-old daughter is trilingual already, speaking Polish, English and Russian, and my husband and I want her to receive an education through Irish.

Why? The benefits of immersion education are proven beyond doubt: children develop better cognitive and communicative skills, increased tolerance and self-esteem, they have greater attainment - not only in Irish - but also in English and Maths, and children who attend Irish-medium schools report the highest levels of happiness in school (Growing Up in Ireland, ESRI).

Due to our strong beliefs in human rights values and the separation of the State from any church, my husband and I cannot send our daughter to a school with a religious ethos.

The proposed gaelscoil in Drumcondra was our only hope to have our daughter educated in a non-religious school through the State's first official language, in this Republic that is nominally secular.

Karolina Stefaczak, Dublin

>slave labour

Sup Swissy

Relief aid for the 2010 earthquake in Chile

Abkhazia 5,000 USD
Armenia 0 USD
Azerbaijan 0 USD
Georgia 0 USD
South Ossetia 0 USD

Plot twist: they were Fijian dollars

Fuck off fat nigger
and I'm an Akbhazian

Is trua mhór é nach thuigeann cúpla duine anseo cad atá mé ag rá.

Ní thuigim me

how do you deal with the crippling loneliness lads

Stop being an extroverted normalfag cuck

drink heavily and contemplate suicide

I turn off my computer and go outside.
Sounds crazy but that is where all the people are after all.

One thing is for sure, the longer you spend sitting in your room chatting to a bunch of wankers on the internet, the worse you are going to feel.

tl;dr Make friends and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Everything stays the same until you make a change

Lads, it raining finally.

ok

Tuigim Gaeilge i schríbhinn ach ní feidir liom déanamh comhrá

anime

At least it is a hand instead of a gun

hands on flags are great

excellent post

Does anyone actually speak Irish in Ireland

Labhraítear Gaeilge anseo, tá

I love the Boyne!

river of memes

"Nice animé!"-Ben Garrison

Has anyone got the benzolad version of this? The most updated one.

that was a bit cringy

That's not it.
It was the night he told us he was fat and autistic. It quoted all his posts from that night.

Gerry adams will suffer for his crimes

I haven't seen that one, want to though.

I had it saved all along.

>no purple tracksuit
>hasn't turned yellow due to jaundice
>no girls clothes

Meh, mine is better.
That needs more historical references to his ulterior personalities for context. Just to show the true scale of his delicate mental state and to question if he was ever homeless at all and not just hunting for sympathy by blogging on /éire/ and /brit/, something he was known for.

Is there actually a skype group that he's a member in?

There are a few of them, 12 or so.

Why is Tommy obsessed with benzolad?

There was 2 summers ago, it became very dead very quickly, probably still there just not active anymore, but they all know each other anyway from school college and meetups etc.
Have each others phone numbers, facebook and reddit accounts too.
About 4 -6 of them that is, not ever poster was in it.

12 people?

Yeah the group has about 12 people, all eire posters

he probably wants to fuck him or hes just jealous of his popularity

I was obsessed with /eire/ but no one in particular, although trinners and his autistic logging of every post was the worst desu
I made a few of those pics.

I don't fuck junkies, sorry to disappoint.

juniper, trinity, ellen, oliver, wolf, QC, ski, rooster, rusty, roorah a few others too. dont remember them though. jaggy might be in it too.

The Internet is le serious bidness. xD

How is he popular, he had to sleep in a tent apparently, didn't have a friend in the world who'd let him couch surf.
You are confusing sympathy with popularity desu.

So is /eire/ back now?

I left Sup Forums for about a month. Back then there was just shallow attempts to bump a dead general. Nice to see people actually posting unironically.

Why do you have to repeat a year in school

Because he's a fucking idiot.

Will I bring back the namefagging?

yes

You have me to thank for that. I drive these threads desu.

When I left it died, when I came back everyone came crawling out of the woodwork again.

Piss off Howth.

Because his mother wanted him out of the house while his Greek stepdad fucked her brains out.

Why is arr-tee-ee so desperate to make us think Brexit is bad?

because it is