Basic Human Rights

Can Sup Forums explain why basic human rights should continue to exist?

Not so fast, though. There are conditions. We're talking about basic HUMAN rights, so any reasons that would also apply for other species are not valid.

The reasons should also be valid for all humans, regardless of their mental state or age.

Can you do this, Sup Forums? Can you logically explain why basic human rights should continue to exist?

>We're talking about basic HUMAN rights, so any reasons that would also apply for other species are not valid.
This doesn't make sense. Just because my t-shirt is blue doesn't mean the sky can't be blue.

Consumerism produces need of motivated working masses. Human rights is need for capitalism to trive. You can call it capitalization which an example would be coopitation or interpassivity.

It is just a superficial explanation tho

It's about dignity
Should that exist and so on

Obviously if you think dignitary is just an extension of social oppression than no and so on for basics of human rights as well

Thus what is dignity, how does one respect the human condition to the point where it is applicable in all cases

Is the access to clean air respect towards a member of this species? Should it be and so on

>Can Sup Forums explain why basic human rights should continue to exist?

"Rights" don't exist.

"Rights" are only enforced by some power, usually the government or an organization of sorts such as the UN or something. There are no natural human rights anyone is entitled to in nature.

Yes, Canada. But you are forgetting that rights are abstract entities. You lose capacity of reasoning when you try to apply materialistic thinking into a concept. The thing is: to say that something exists, you need to create a discrepant identification on a group of things that wouldn't "exist". I can raise some examples like: state, love, language system etc

It rights don't apply to all, then they apply to none.

Stop carnism today!

Human Rights are self-evident edge lord.

My point is that "rights" change and are very abstract.

In Nazi Germany or North Korea you may be lacking something known as "rights" in other countries.

It depends purely on the people enforcing these rights.

that doesn't mean it doesn't exist
by extension nor does war or violence

>it doesn't exist

But it's a completely arbitrary term, define "rights". You can't really, it depends on the society and government you live under.

In order to have rights you need a: A concept of them AND b: You need someone to ENFORCE those rights. If you can't enforce something it doesn't really exist

There is for example this thing called the Geneva Convention, but it doesn't fucking matter because it has no control or power over anyone, you can break their made up 'rules' and nothign will happen because they can't act or enforce on it.

Yes, sorry, I was being too vague. And interpreted badly your reply

no some things are not said

because while the government doesn't specifically say you should not treat another as a slave it doesn't mean there are no rights about living as a slave and so on

the geneva convention is a convention of laws, it is not the the same as rights, laws regulate rights, rights are like right-of-ways, the regulation thereof is in the laws

laws are not just things in books they are a social construct of the necessity of social well-being, for the people by the people and so on

>because while the government doesn't specifically say you should not thread another as a slave it doesn't mean there are no rights about living as a slave and so on

But that makes no sense. Please understand that rights are strictly what the ruling party enforces.

In many parts of Africa there is still slavery, because no one is there to enforce this "right", so it doesn't actually exist. It doesn't matter that some cuckhead wrote it in America or Switzerland

>the geneva convention is a convention of law, it is the the same as rights, laws regulate rights, rights are like right-of-ways, the regulation thereof is in the laws

Yes... And who will enforce this law?

The US military lets say breaks this law, who is going to come enforce it? - Who is going to come punish the strongest country and military IN THE WORLD for breaking their made up "laws"? - Exactly, no one.

Russia breaks this law, who's going to come enforce it?

>laws are not just things in books they are a social construct of the necessity of social well-being, for the people by the people and so on

YOU. NEED. SOMEONE. TO. ENFORCE. THEM.

Rights are just an abstract idea, in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany you might not have freedom of speech, it doesn't matter if you keep saying "Muh God-given rights muh god-given rights" when you're taken to the gulag/imprisoned.

no, there are rights and there are laws

this must be distinguished

>no, there are rights and there are laws

What's your point? It means nothing, it's just a madeup idea.

If there's no police or anyone else to enforce your "rights", I can come up and punch you in the face - if you are weaker than me and unable to do anything about it I will be able to just walk off with nothing happening.

If i'm punching your face repeatedly it doesn't matter if you'll scream "MY RIGHT TO NOT BE ASSAULTED, MY RIGHT TO NOT BE ASSAULTED, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE OF VIOLENCE"

that doesn't mean it doesn't exist

just because it is absurd or individualistic to any situation does not negate it

that is my point, made up being it was created thus is

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Då anscha í veresteortagdo a ficipse Eigewähligetbeder ele-chum fut bar szközt dífsisia har a va den eile prang, equail len contille, comeð gruni.
Dis posamfen,

Con mbrogsiún seste og éseximin.
Suanessetersperspernisa dich zu ge lavalteleclasjog un der, hanns.
Artigión, holessen ogacion es eine ius pote o abeintot do.
Min nal a nomiesert dent í han szaval lamhlver tum les a meitasson la le- untada lem perichlicipie sökulun undiverweimil le ci.

Unlike other animals, God granted man an immortal soul.

everyday the same again.
mass human rights violations everywhere.