What are you studying, user

What are you studying, user.

Alternatively, what is your career, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/master's_thesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Telematics
I have a recovery exam for linear algebra in 10 hours, I think Im going to re take the course

NEET

Law enforcement

N/A
N/A

>What are you studying
nothing

>What is your career
professional disappointer

I have a useless degree in liberal studies. I am now a security guard at a community college

International trade law.
This is exactly what I wanted to do.

What's the law say about me trading my dick with your Jap mother? That's exactly what I want to do

>American """"""""humour""""""""
kekmoa the loli lamia

Vélstjórn

A ship engineer (the guy in the engine room) is called a vélstjóri in icelandic. But you can learn a lot more about engineering after finishing vélstjórn

I had an uncle who retired as an engineer from the merchant marine service. Seems like a good job

I'm NEET.

Medicine

C-Cyber security

I feel like I've taken 1 meme too deep

Im studying finance.

I genuinely wonder about NEETs. How do they get by? Why do they do it?

The dream is to get on a fishing ship because thats where the penge is

We often spend class just talking about things such as formula offroad and turbina design
Feels more like a conversation than a class

I'm a fisherman, but not on large boats with engineers, just smaller eastporter type boats. Mostly fish for lobster, mackrel, periwinkles, rockweed, and scallop, and urchin. I would like to go whaling on an Icelandic ship

Kristján Loftsson, the guy who owns the whaling company is a fucking legend
He bought candy for me when I was a kid

I have done some fishing on 11 meter fiberglass boats, mostly cod and haddock.

History, at a respectable university.

I'm considering continuing with history to a master's level, or going to law school. Many peers recommend the latter, and I've excelled in law courses as I have my history ones, but I'm at quite the crossroads and not sure what I want to do.

Pic is my great grandfather's watch from the First World War, since I love history. Insert Pulp Fiction quotes here.

Those trips.
Also fixed image, not sure why it flipped.

computer science and im planning to get Masters degree at artificial intelligence (my dream is working at google)

Microbiology/biotechnology desu

journalism and advertising

Electrical Engineer senpai

IT

>tfw didnt get accepted into computer science

Petroleum engineering.

>wanting to compete with pakis and chinks
think you dodge a bullet m8

languages (half of it is a hobby) and communication (business)

Medicine and law school
Yes,both at the same time

People like you make me feel useless for failing 1 subject

Economics

I'm in my final year and have no idea how I'm passing with shitty grades.

NEET

Because I can't get any work aside from the occasional part time. Want to off myself

Dont worry mexibro,I ocasionally fail a subject every year or so too.My main course is medicine law scholl is mostly a hooby so I dont take it too serious.

Sup Forumsernational relationships

>studying law cause he thinks it's fun

I also have a classmate with 2 careers, but he wanted to take both serius, this year I failed lienar algebra, he failed one in his other career and 3 in this one.

trust fund

Sociology.
Thinking about switching to economics.

its called accumulated wealth. not all of our parents arrived her an a raft from the third world
>trips

Man I wish I were you
Im studying medicine but I don't really have much interest In it so everything seems 10x harder. Should've chosen something I like

I know the feel. Even in some lectures it can bore me to death. I love history so much, and when I love the content it's a total breeze.

Tbqh I wish I was smart enough in sciences to pursue medicine and life sciences. I would've liked to have been a surgeon or something like that.

Sup Forumsernational economic relations.

It's shit, i would switch it to data analytics or something similar, but i don't want to lose 2 years.

Minimum wage slave.

Ramp agent

Translator

CNC Machist

do you carry a gun

Physics.
NEETing until I find a PhD thesis.

Biology

Im studying international faggotry and autism on 4chin

you all are such wonderful specimens

thank you

You don't have master's thesis in France?

Because you could and rpobably should contionue with that. That's what I did, I admit I made the decision to got for PhD three days before deadline for admision...

>be american student

>get police stated

>eventually get shot

Studying Chinese, Computer Science, and Arabic

Do you have to stand there or is it a sitting guard?

Well I've already been NEETing for a year, and I have never heard of master's thesis 2bh

We have a 4 to 6 month lab internship during the second year though, that might be what you're referring to.

>Arabic

???

?

Why and what do you intend to do with it? Genuinely curious

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/master's_thesis

You don't have that in France? You don't actually have to do any relevant research to get a degree, all you have to do is studying?

That's the code word for "I'm studying in France".

After finishing my undergrad I plan to get a master's in interpretation and then do interpretation.

That's pretty cool. Don't get kidnapped from the embassy though

see This internship is research. Some publish articles, and you often end up continuing your research in a PhD.
Mine didn't get funded, even though they told me they were keen on keeping me.

>What are you studying, user
law
>what is your career, user
homeless

>Don't get kidnapped from the embassy though

it's almost guaranteed.

Inshallah