How's the fight to legalise weed going in your country/state?

How's the fight to legalise weed going in your country/state?

>Australia
>NOT good

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/21/mexico-president-proposes-legal-medical-marijuana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Name
>theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/21/mexico-president-proposes-legal-medical-marijuana

>Says others lack self control
>Is obese

Arizona is voting to legalize marijuana in November, but I have my medical card for "back pain" so idgaf. I'm still voting tho. Most of my stuff comes from street dealers just cause they're cheaper. Pic is my latest pick up, I only get concentrates/oil now.
>Holy Grail Kush

It's a fake quote.

First time I use this word unironically

This is so fucking degenerate

>hongcouver
>its been legal since harper times
>literally more weed dispensaries than starbucks here

weed smoking is decriminalized in the major states and medicinal marijuana was just legalised federally and is pending state legalisation
sure you wont be able to go down and buy weed legally for another ~20 years but its not like we go to jail for it like americunts

Neither of our potential presidents would do it
That crusty old commie would have but he's btfo
Obama wanted to pretty clearly but he would have gotten shit on by congress and the public

Good desu. Fuck druggies and dealers. I'm proud to be from a country that rounds these people up and locks em away

I know this is b8 but are you just as proud to pick up the tab for them for like 20 years?

Oh it's not so bad. They live in boxes and eat cardboard. It's not like Norway or whatever.
Most of them were defrauding the government/family to finance their habits anyhow

Memes aside, Chris Christie is pretty amusing the way he blows degenerates the fuck out.

>mfw 21 and never seen weed or drugs
I grew up way too sheltered

australia legalizing medical weed

>Neither of our potential presidents would do it
Why does that matter? It's down to your states to decide anyway

Finally. It took way too long especially considering there was hardly even any opposition to it

Because even if every state legalized it for recreational use it is still illegal in the eyes of the Federal gov. The DEA, the federal drug enforcer, classifies cannabis as a schedule 1 narcotic, which means they say it has "no medicinal value" and is in the same category as heroin and meth. Eventually the supreme court will have to decide if states have that much power.

>and is in the same category as heroin or meth
Yeah this is fucked. Weed is nowhere near as good as dope or tweak. And heroin and meth actually have real medical uses.
Fucking potheads I hate them so much. Talk shit about anti-weed retards then talk of how unsafe and terrible of a drug heroin is in the same sentence. Idiots, they will never understand the pleasure of opiates and will instead smoke their shitty plant all day.

So do you just get it taken from you or you pay a fine?

you're lucky. I've seen weed and drugs destroy peoples lives. Yes, weed can be addictive like any other substance before the fedoras come in and cite weedfacts.com and saying weed is the best thing on earth.

t. someone who wishes they were sheltered a little more

Been decriminalised in SA and ACT for ages matey.

QLD I think has the worst laws, can go to jail there.

>tfw people in my country are realizing it's not harmless and smoking weed is generally looked down upon
>tfw tourists still think it's completely legal and safe and all and keep flooding my city and getting stoned

It's not completely legal and safe there?

No.

>get that dirty cigarette smoke away from me!

>smoking weed so healthy and should be legal xD xD lmao

I don't smoke flower anymore. I've moved onto dabbing concentrates which isn't really "smoking weed" anymore tbqh. It's not the same process, but it's basically like extracting opium/heroin from poppy seeds; you end up with a concentrated form of just the good stuff.

Older people think it's literally satan so we'll probably be the last European country to legalize it. I'd push it to be legalized right now for dat drug tourism jew golds and new businesses but I'm not a politician.

Hullu huume hörhö!!

>legal
no. we were the first to loosen up the rules for recreational ownership and growing but growing in large quantities , medical use, owning it in large quantities etc is still illegal.
>safe
As it's illegal to grow you can't really verify the quality. Also it's at least as unhealthy as a cigarette