France and Britain are the biggest European names

France and Britain are the biggest European names.

Was it the mix of European ethnicity that made them like that ?

Is a European mix literally the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_of_Portugal
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genetically diverse european countries were on average more successful and historically prominent. Top 4 most diverse are Italy,France,Belgium and Germany. UK, Switzerland and Spain arent far behind

Switzerland doesn't count, they're sneaky mountain Jews.

This is the superiour guide for europe.

>Genetically diverse

Lolno
In that case the balkans+bulgaria would be pinnacle of western civilisation.

>Africa begins at the Pyrenees
>Said by a French mullato

If that's not irony I don't know what it is.

This is the most cretinistic map I've ever seen.

What a shit map.

That should be "cretinous", but im going to give you points for being spanish and knowing the word at all.

>German and Britain are the biggest European names.

Fixed. France is becoming like Spain: stagnant and African. It seems all Romance countries' natural state is third worldness when its germanic bloodline runs out.

That word exists in Spanish, arsehole. I made up the adjective because "cretinous" is only applied to people afaik, not "things".

Yes.

That's why when those based Germanics invaded the peninsula and settled here started fighting each other and inviting Berbers to fight among themselves. And we know how THAT turned out..

How are Bohemians different from Slavs?

>being spanish and knowing the word at all.

He should know it better since you know, the word is a Latin word, like half of English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_of_Portugal
>afonso
>This is possibly the most royal of all Spanish surnames, although it is of Germanic origins. Since the 5th century a.d. numerous Spanish kings have carried this famous name, which subsequently became one of the earliest of all surnames. It derives from a time in early history when a tribe known as the Vizigoths from Northern Germany

Your early kings were Germanic and Germanics reclaimed Iberia, you mulatto retard.

I'm from an area settled by Germanics in mass.
I look """"Germanic""""

They even named the land.

Besides being original on distributing land here they did nothing special.
They're still idiots, having names means nothing.

My name is Hugo but any non-Germanic can have that name too. Moron.

Don't bother with burgers. They have the need of constantly showing their intellectual deficiency. Specially tonight. I don't know what's happening tonight. It must be the heat liquefying what's left of their brains.

I made it myself so people could actually read this

>genetic homogeneity
>good
Ohhh, so that's your problem with the map, you don't even understand it. Higher genetic homogeneity means more inbred essentially...

>Was it the mix of European ethnicity that made them like that ?

No.

>Is a European mix literally the master race?

No.

>means more inbred

No, small tribes in the jungle still function after hundreds years of isolation as long as there is no cousinfucking.
Around 25 couples are enough to start a healthy population multiplying infinitivly.

Not literally, in meme language it's the equivalent to being more inbred but it's not like people are fucking their cousin. They just result from a genetic bottleneck or a recent source of migration. Also 25 couples is not enough you need more like 80

This map has its problems considering Iberia is about 70% celtic. Look up haplogroups. Iberia was latinized, but the people were basically Celtic.

This map roughly corresponds with Charlemagne''s empire minus Britain and Scandinavia. I have always said his empire was the heart of Europe as we know it today.

t. Anglo-Saxon from Los Angeles who gets drunk on French wine

>inb4 lol kys faggot you aren't Sup Forums hivemind like me

in my country western countries always praised the progress of technology