Best uses for a pc that can NOT be connected to the internet? Besides offline gayming and movies?

Best uses for a pc that can NOT be connected to the internet? Besides offline gayming and movies?

Offline gaming, movies, and music.

Being sad and crying

>EE dev station
>map making & spatial analysis e.g. with data you get from GPS devices
>book keeping device
>DAW
>digital art device??
>perhaps many more
Of course, those require some planing and downloading ahead.

Throw into driving cars from a bridge.

Disassemble it and then Use the parts from it to build a clock. Leave it somewhere in public for people to admire.

Offline router.

Why can't you connect it to the web? Did you steal it, Jamalqeese?

File storage.

what are you even doing here?

>taking the b8
Retard, check archives you fucking moron or the gfto newfag

Can it be connected locally? You could always get a USB Ethernet card or just connect it with some cat.

I use my junk hardware either as a media server (storage, git, Torrent) or as a router. Usually after sticking Debian or Ubuntu on it...

Scratch that, ubuntu is trash now because they abandoned KDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pls no bully

I've used shit machines as music boxes in the past. MPD is great, and infinitely better if you can use it on a local network with clients on all your other devices

Whenever my internet is down I open Custom Maid 3D 2 and have a wank to my maid dancing. Can't post her here cause NSFW.

Only default height matches the camera movements and environment, though. And mods are a necessity, which inflate the game size a lot. I'm sure a /vg/ general has resources if you really want in.

MS-Paint

TempleOS

maybe
link me

beeing productive

the hentai gameg general on /vg/ has a reply saying the custom maid 3d 2 general moved to /h/ due to speed concerns

so you basically download all the DLC since it's official updates, then you cherrypick mods you want. There was like a google doc with english names for mods I saw a year ago, and the general might just recommend some for fun etc.

my bad, someone actually replied to the guy saying they're in the "Artificial Academy 2" general on /vg/. It seems like the same game, or something. Maybe it's the hot thing now.

No ethernet near by?
Why not just get a wireless card for it

filling up the landfill

Easy

>buy several other pcs
>connected them up
>build your own internet from the ground up

yeah. pictures, documents, photocopies of bills, bank statements, contracts, old timey phone rolodex, word processor.

1. paper weight
2. space heater
3. word processing
4. calculator