This is why Japanese music will always be better than American music

youtube.com/watch?v=QtPx6WdNM30

Aside from this video give me more reasons why Japanese music are always better than shitty American Jew controlled music?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3g6h9cGhGs
youtube.com/watch?v=U1qcU9qm_LY
youtube.com/watch?v=wY-VD0kkRqM
youtube.com/watch?v=TBLUVBc3WrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cYxwRmr5shU
youtube.com/watch?v=45APKvnEeb0
youtube.com/watch?v=bGpseYkPza8
youtube.com/watch?v=a9fRcNeMMAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd5CduijOoM
youtube.com/watch?v=DOellflZY8c
youtube.com/watch?v=IISZhHVS7jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American jew controlled music =/= American music

Wouldn't expect any better from a stupid bootlicking flip

Show examples of non-Jew controlled American music that is relevant?

jpop/jrock/jwhatever is still shit
a lot of idol stuff are shit
japan's mainstream music industry is just as bad as the western mainstream music industry.

if you can't tell, frankly you're a weeb

You're a moron you fucking Chink pretending to be a leaf.

The idol shit AKB music is pretty much equivalent to the West's 1D/Bieber music that has is both love and hated by many.

The real mainstream music Japan listen to are bands like Bump of Chicken and One Ok Rock. Of course Western fucks aren't aware of this since most Weebs only get their Jap music from anime while the average Japanese avoids anime and anything to do with it..

And the worst mainstream Japanese music is still more creative than the best mainstream Western music has to offer.

The only Western music that is capable of rivaling Japan when it comes to creativity is non mainstream European music. Anything America/Canada does is trash.

>jpop isnt manufactured garbage

At least they actually try. The average Jpop song has 60 chords, the average manufactured garbage from the West has 4 chords.

Get a load of this angry seamonkey

Whatever you say, fedora tipping neckbeard.

>loool I know Bump of Chicken and One Ok Rock they're better than your lmao mainstream jew music xddd

kill yourself

No, kill yourself Swag trash.

Kill yourself fucking weeb. The only true superior music is African music made with only sticks and rocks and the occasional whistle.

Another typical "too edgy for you" neckbeard trying to hate on Weeb culture. We all know your kind are fucking outcasts and has no friends. Of course this is the opposite in Western countries where Weebs are the outcasts but you know damn well that Weebs in Pinoyland are mostly rich and popular.

It might have been noteworthy 35 years ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3g6h9cGhGs

This is what a song sounds like.

Take note that Japanese music borrowed a lot of chords from 60s-80s Western music and made it modernize. But in early 00s Western music industry became very corrupt and is now only uses 4 chords to pander to the the dumbest people. Japan basically borrow the good stuff that the West used to have and improved it while the West and now the Gooks makes shitty 4 chords music because it sells better.

>Weebs in Pinoyland are mostly rich and popular
Top kek that fucking delusion. How about you stop watching those animus of yours and get out of your parents' basement. Literally every single weeb I know are fucking outcasts and laughed at by even their fucking family members. Weebs are the same here as they are anywhere in the world; they're all smelly, disgusting, wastes of space that only contributes to the further deterioration of human civilization. Again, let me reiterate, KILL YOURSELF

I bet you're living in some backwater village because if you live in Manila most Weebs turns out to be bunch of Elitists rich fucks who even refuse to speak Tagalog and most of them are Chinoys or Mestizos, I hardly even know a single Flip Weeb who is brown and ugly.
Poorfags cannot afford their fucking hobbies especially Cosplay and Photoshoot. Also it's funny to tell me to kill myself for being a Weeb when you're in a goddamn Weeb forum (it's liek trying to tell Stormfront to kill themselves for being racist) and Moot had to fucking ban the word Wapanese years ago and replace it with Weeaboo. I bet you didn't know that you ungrateful piece of shit. It's hilarious how you don't lash out your delusional anti-Weeaboo shitposting against people with other more relevant flag? What's the matter? Can only pick on Flip Weebs but too scared to try and pick a fight with Weebs from other countries? I have noticed this pattern that trash like you will only come out and call out Flip Weebs but I never see you calling out pretty much everyone on Sup Forums posting pro-Japanese post. You are a massive hypocrite. I don't even go to your shitty ass circlejerking /asean/ thread.

"If you kill yourself, you win."

- Justin Trudeau

>All this butthurt and projection
TOP KEK someone is mad.

Being Chinoy or Meztiso doesn't change the fact that weebs are social outcasts.
Yes, I am aware of the site's history and frankly, IDGAF. I'm only here for /his/ and /fit/. Please KYS.
I've also told weebs with other flags to kill themselves, don't think you're any different from those degenerates.
I have only been to those cancerous /asean/ threads once and they're all fucking weebs and should kill themselves as well.

>I'm only here for /his/ and /fit/.

Why are you here now?

Only in Japan and the rest of Western countries where Weebs/Otakus are outcasts.

In third world shitholes and some 1st world asian countries like Singapore and Taiwan. Weebs are at least in the upper middle to upper part of social class. You know this especially most Flips who are in the bottom of the barrel are either Swag trash, Basketball cucks, or Dota boys.

I haven't seen you call out other Weebs especially white Weebs, I bet they will still look down on you. You irrelevant piece of shit.

And a /fit/ poster? More like a neckbeard shitposter, that's what exactly you are right now.

And "kill yourself" is a typical tumblr-tier insult. Go back where you came from.

Listen to good Japanese music you niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1qcU9qm_LY

Literally Kendric Lamar imitation.

I was being facetious, but he sounds nothing like Kendrick Lamar. Japan pretty much has been the best at hip-hop since 2010 tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=wY-VD0kkRqM

youtube.com/watch?v=TBLUVBc3WrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cYxwRmr5shU

youtube.com/watch?v=45APKvnEeb0

youtube.com/watch?v=bGpseYkPza8

Not sure what all the mad in this thread is about, but I'm gonna post some good Japanese music

youtube.com/watch?v=a9fRcNeMMAo

>American Jew controlled music
Turn off the top 40 radio. If you regularly see a musician on a magazine cover their are likely cancerous entertainment trash. Personality > Art musicians are a plague but they will thrive because most people don't give 2 fucks about music, they just want something catching they can sing along to on the drive home from the office.

>vaporwave hip-hop

I like this mix

Marty Friedman said US has less freedom than Japan in music industry.

>America
>freedom

LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd5CduijOoM

God-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=DOellflZY8c

He is just a king of weebs.
All right wings in Japan love him.
Don't trust this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IISZhHVS7jM