You will never go to a cozy diner in Small Town USA...

You will never go to a cozy diner in Small Town USA, eating chicken-fried bacon and chicken-fried steak with generous helpings of cream gravy and crispy fries, while being served by a curvy Southern belle.

Why even live?

>curvy
>LIKING curvy
start killing yourself

For someone who clearly has low testosterone levels, you're awfully angry. :^)

Man, a really cold glass of iced tea sounds great right now....

:DDD

Canada has great small town culture, bro.

At least that's what I imagine from all the flannel-wearing, pick-up truck driving, calloused-hand old men that seem to populate Ontario and Quebec. Plus there's the small towns in Maritime Canada, and the cowboy culture in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

I've had steak in Omaha, if that counts

How was it for you?

>chicken fried bacon
wtf. sounds unnecessary.

Is that when you fry bacon in chickens?

lol. idk. looking at the OP though it looks like battered and fried bacon.

I did all of that when I was in Irving.

Minus the fries you backwoods trash, why would you get that instead of mashed potatoes?

Anyone else here been to Wyatt's Cafeteria?

Pretty damn good
They had "fingerlings" on the menu, and I had a good chuckle with the waiter about that, but they didn't actually have any so he gave me chips AND mashed potatoes for the same price
He was a good lad, think he was bent though

Glad you enjoyed it. I won't lie when I say I take a small amount of pride on our beef and pork in the Midwest.

To this day, I still say one of the best things I've ever eaten was a Philly cheesesteak that I got in Denver because we didn't actually go to Philly haha

Looks unhealthy

Lol it seems that with Phillies it depends on the spices they use rather than the cut. I've always wanted to try one from Philly but I imagine you have to know what you're looking for. There's probably tons of tourist trap joints that give you an average one but people snatch it up because 'it's a real Philly cheese steak from Philly!'

>chicken-fried
That doesn't make any sense.

lmao, look at that straight line from the shoulders all the way down.

tbf I went to philly. the meme tourist places (there's 2 opposite eachother that ""invented"" it) are crap. There's a couple of really good places though, can't remember which one I got taken out to but it was gud. You gotta get it with cheese whiz tho, for the authentic flavour. It was honestly pretty gud in a sick way.

Cheese wiz is authentic? Damn, I've been committing sacrilege this whole time by using pepper jack.

Pretty sure provolone is the authentic cheese, so you're both wrong