How many of you can build a computer in under 10 minutes?

how many of you can build a computer in under 10 minutes?

>puts a raspberry pi into a box
>build a computer in 10m

yeah, but what about coding it? can you write an assburry khode in under 10 min?

what's up with all the germans

I'm starting to think all these threads laughing at her are actually made by shills from that company cause even if we shit on her all publicity is good publicity, so OP pls go away.

She comes to shitpost herself. She knows there are a lot of autists here who will get triggered by her.

Nope. Bitter neckbeards and the people they associate with aren't her target audience.

t. shill
shitting on her just gets her more attention and more noise for the company which eventually gets to their target audience for much less money than it would cost to shill it conventionally

Karlie, please stop shitposting on Sup Forums

And eventually you'll also get the target audience to defend your product for free in front of the neckbeards who criticize it.
>t. kode with karlie shill

*koding
dis

Go kode with karlie, shill.

How am I a shill? I don't want her to keep making shitty threads to trigger autistic faggots on Sup Forums. Good threads die because of her.

I would, but she would be scared of my python skill if you know what i mean. :^)

At what point does she realize she's doing more harm than good?

Then why are you calling me a shill if i'm exposing it for what it is since i also don't want it here.

Because you are using her modus operandi of shitposting.

>literally making shit up cause no argument
Go kode with karlie will ya, shill.

bump for Karlie
>and you can't do anything against it

Yes, if there is no gpu, only one ram stick, only one m.2 drive. It's basically just a race against screws and plugs?

cd ..
touch myfirstprogram

obligatory

*.rb

>At what point does she realize she's doing more harm than good?

think of it this way.

karlie has the looks and money to be sucking dick now. But instead, she's introducing computers to roasties. she's a saint.

this is the future you choose

Her target audience isn't coming to Sup Forums to defend her. They're all on plebbit
Nice try though

At the same time, they're welcoming of Islam. How these people function daily without totally short circuiting due to conflicting logic is amazing.

>welcoming of Islam
You mean hijabi? It's ok.
>captcha is migratio

DUMB KODE POSTER

this is confirmed fake, but still funny

fake&gay

>Audrey Hepburn with a little doe
so much cute

The correct word is "assemble".

I assemble my dik into ur mums pussy.

>instagram whores

What keyboard is that

Can someone explain who this grill is and we care?

Isn't she an actual model?

she's a popular model and she "kodes"

I could probably teach my 13 month old son to shove a raspberry pi into a case in half that time

>2017
>not koding with Kloss

Consider this: under Islam all sluts will literally beg you to exclusively have anal sex only before they're married. Think of all the anal sex you could have. Then when you go to heaven you get to have sex with all those same girls again if you died a martyr for Islam.

man i really wish there were people who look at what i do and congrulate me.
i'm just so lonely

FUCK OFF SHILLS
micro re

Sieg Heil

>he doesn't kode with karlie

I'm not into butt stuff

I'd segfault her vaginal buffer

Can you install Windows in 10 minutes?
No you can't. And we both know you can't Linux either.

> but what about coding it? can you write an assburry khode in under 10 min?

No. Never had a pi. Can't I just install Debian, and click what it tells me to?

Cool Komputer Karlie!

Not mutually exclusive

How can I fuck her?

my head wouldn't be above her shoulders if I stood besides Karlie, I want to impress her with my Python code and have her sit on my face

cd girlscodingproject
>readme
omg hi!
ctrl-d
git commit -am "sage"

Easily the best part of the picture

i was literally using kano kits to teach 2nd an 3rd graders for 6 months. why the hell is a grown ass woman putting it together and bragging about it?

ur waifu a shit

>you will never build a computer in under 10 minutes

why even live?

I can in about 15 or 20. Not sure if I could do it in 10, especially with fancy heat sinks. They always give me slight problems.

>crack open the tower case from both sides with a screwdriver and secure the motherboard - 3 minutes
>put in the CPU, thermal paste and cooling unit (radiator, thermal pad, fan etc.) and secure the cooling unit - 4 minutes
>put in the RAM and GPU, secure them if required - 3 minutes
>put in the HDDs and secure them - 4 minutes
>put in the power supply and connect the cables - 3 minutes
>close the case - 2 minutes
20 minutes on average to assemble a desktop, if I'm not in a hurry. You don't even need to use the antistatic wrist thingie and shit if you exercise proper caution with RAM and CPU.

I'd glaze the one on the far left like a goddamn donut

>tfw V

hmm....

find that short HDMI cable............5 min.
find spare KB, mouse, ...................1 min.
find power adapter..........................1 min.
connect everything.........................1 min.
write fresh Devuan image to uSD....5-8 min.

Damn, she still beat me... GIRL POWER!

what is this gif from?

The Russian part of the net.

my smile grows day after day seeing the west fall. Allahu Akbar.

why do so many people these days conflate mockery with being 'triggered'? could it be projection on their part?

Some people just mock her. But some other people are legitimately angry by what she is doing, those are the kind of people she chose to bully.

>Can you install Windows in 10 minutes?
Windows 10 installation on a SSD is pretty fast. Could be done in 10 minutes.

Nothing impressive about that.
Notice her words. She is learning to build a computer in under 10 minutes. She didn't say she can build a computer in under 10 minutes though.

>all publicity is good publicity

stop this meme.

>curly braces on a new line instead of following the paranthesis

ISHYGDDT

>cd
>cd..
>cd ..
>cd kode
>cd.
Ty karlie

You are doing great! Keep it up; I am proud of you.
I know how hard it is.

>Чтo зa хyй
kek

Why would you actually want to, unless you're a wage cuck at the Dell assembly line?
You're (or someone else is) going to work on it for years, so why exactly would you do a sloppy job just to meet some kind of an arbitrary time limit?
Oh wait, it's a KKK thread. Nevermind.

Try this elite code';

cd; cd .; echo 'int main(){puts("kode :)");}' > cat > cat > cat > test.c; cc test.c; ./a.out > test.c; cat test.c

b careful not many ppl kow it. ;)

Keep coding and fuck up those boy boys ;)))))

WTF! checking the cache for errors takes me atleast an hour alone. How does Karlie do it???

Can you kode like a kunt