>they are actually Zlovak

Fuck everything

>needing subtitles
trami pls

Not everyone is native amerifat desu

what movie is it?

Its serial desu. Supernatural

enjoy

Does "hmla" really mean mist or are the subs fucked up? It looks like some dysdebil tried to write "mlha"

hmla = fog/mist

Welp its even memeier language than I thought. How the fuck you even pronouce it. It sounds like some fucking tongue twister if you try to repeat it

>How the fuck you even pronouce it
hmla

also
>Welp its even memeier language than I thought.
you call an icicle rampouch that is just plain memery

how do you guys say rampouch?

cencúľ :DDDD

>tfw you work for Germany company
>tfw the company pays dividends in Germany
>tfw those are taxed in Germany (not to mention that chunk of the company in directly owned by Germany)
>tfw those taxes are used on rapefugees
>tfw rapefugees will end up being richer than you will ever be without having to move a finger thanks to your hard work

God has abandoned me. Now I shall serve Satan. Satan isn't all that bad. He just wants humanity to wipe itself out before apocalypse kicks in, so that God realizes what a fuckup he is, wipes out what's left of the creation and never creates anytHing anymore.

>rapefugees will end up being richer
and they will steal your wife and her son

One way or another, you pay for other people's shit.

Be it gibsmedats or some high official's friend who has a construction company and happens to win a tender on state-paid contract.

it's mgła you dumdums

My plan:

>borrow as much as I can from rychlapujcka and other usurers
>disappear into Africa
>buy a plot of land and a herd of cows and goats and marry a local girl
>live happily

>and marry a local girl
eww

>marryin a nigress

eeew

The sooner you admit to yourself that niggers and brothers of slavs in socioeconomical situation the better.

Westerners treat us like niggers. Samo once said, if they treat us like dogs we should act like dogs and proceeded to kick western so hard they didn't try anything for next 200 years.

>Samo once said,

proof ?

I dont care how westerners treat us. We are better than these cowardly backstabing cucks. And we are also better than niggers

wouldn't they look after you?
I'm pretty sure getting some "hard-pipe hitting niggers with blowtorches" is pretty easy in Africa

>if they treat us like dogs we should act like dogs
Which is exactly what gyppos and nogs do, and where is that getting them?

If they treat you like their puppet slave, are you going to be their puppet slave?

Seriously that is the stupidest thing ever.

>I dont care how westerners treat us. We are better than these cowardly backstabing cucks. And we are also better than niggers
This.
It's easy to pretend to be cultured and civilised when you're rich as fuck, but what really matters is how you act when you're in a shitty situation.
We can complain all we want, but the truth is that our bydło isn't nearly as bad as sandniggers, favelaniggers, or niggersniggers. And frankly it's not like Westerners are much better when things get bad. We've never had anything similar to French Revolution or Nazi uprising. They act all smug and lofty, but make them poor and suddenly they turn into genocidal fucks.

>We've never had anything similar to French Revolution or Nazi uprising
what about commies and pogroms?
everyone did something extremely shitty in past

>commies

don't act as if there were no Polish Commies and everything was done by Russians

>pogroms
implying progroms were bad

and would the commies had any real power if it wasnt for the soviets ?

????

Nice

French Revolution wasn't enforced upon the French, they did it on their own.
Nazi Party won in democratic elections with massive support from German population.
We didn't choose communism, it was enforced upon us in Yalta (once again, thanks westerners).
Which pogroms do you mean exactly? If you mean the Jewish ones then they were merely a side-effect of Nazi invasion. The scale isn't even up for comparison.

gz

nice

Polish commies were Russian puppets and cared only about interests of Russia. And most of them were, surprise surprise, Jewish.
>inb4 le go back to Sup Forums
These are well-documented facts

well Gomułka wasn't russian or a puppet

>Da jooz did it!!!
Well, no wonder there are so many nazis in Poland and Russia today.

>jews did nothing wrong

Right, he was a Jewish puppet instead.
>Władysław Gomułka od 1928 r. był w związku z Liwą Szoken, polską działaczką komunistyczną pochodzenia żydowskiego.

well, at first I thought you meant Slavs in general
I guess I really can't give examples when you limit it like that
we had (in modern history) way less power than Russian/Soviet, French and German Empires, so there is a reason why scale can't be the same
If you had empire and power like that you would do something like that eventually, just like everyone
would fascists get into power in half of Europe without Germans?
would any republicans had any real power without American/French Revolutionists?
>Polacks did nothing wrong

The brick thrower was from Latvia.

According to him he was camping the tower because he was waiting for a dragon.

Not saying that, i, for one, think that they just don't hesitate to experiment with their grand gesigns on goys with only logical backlash.
If only they forgot that stupid "chosen people" bull crap, things would be so much better for everyone.

dobrej matroš

aww, he wasn't a bong

mornin'
trips and flag checkout

>666
>russian devil
the real problem is that jews felt to comfortable in communism. Communism is very antinational in essence so ppl with no state wanted to destroy any sign of nationalism.

>Dat date and post number
Well, my life had some meaning, after all.

Fuck off, ruskie scum.
>Da jooz did it!!!
In this case, yes, they literally did
>Throughout the whole interwar period, Jews constituted a very important segment of the Communist movement. According to Polish sources and to Western estimates, the proportion of Jews in the KPP [the Communist Party of Poland] was never lower than 22 percent. In the larger cities, the percentage of Jews in the KPP often exceeded 50 percent and in smaller cities, frequently over 60 percent. Given this background, a respondent's statement that "in small cities like ours, almost all Communists were Jews," does not appear to be a gross exaggeration.
this is straight from wikipedia btw

Suppose you are right, that didn't stop them from creating their own state (again).After that, they all just should've fucked off to Israel and start islamic holocoaster in full force.

maybe the dragon (his accomplice) was

And good day to you, sir :) Feeling a little bit butt-frustrated, aren't we?

Your assumption that in "we" I would include ruskies and ukies is a bit rude lad. I meant only the Western Slav branch. This is /V4/, right?

When a disproportionate amount of the people who fucked up your country belong to a small minority, that tends to happen.
It's simple pattern recognition.

My post didn't imply any kind of denial that jooz, in fact, are largely responsible for USSR insurrection, i just pointed out that their failed experiment left so many people dead and so many more hurt by it in some form, that a backlash from it is still strong in countries unfortunate enough to host "chosen people" at that time.

Guys, why did I just spent an hour on a feminist fb site?

Any fellow czech seen Warcraft with dubbing? How bad is it?

your life is boring ?

>Polish (and all Europeans for that matter) hate Jews for various reasons since medieval times
>Commies promise equality for Jews
>Jews join Commies
>Polish hate Jews for being Commies
it's a cursed circle
yeah, I figured that out now
I don't know what I was thinking
intellectual masochism?

>Polish (and all Europeans for that matter) hate Jews for various reasons since medieval times
and this is why we had so many of them ? and guess where did they go while other european countries expelled them ?

I'm pretty sure Czechia was safe heaven for jews up until Hitler's shenenigans.

I've embraced my butthurt and I take pride in it, you filthy mongol rape baby

>Warcraft movie with Czech dubbing
oh my god
do want

my stomach hurts even from thinking about it

its like toy story, but more funny

Ok, on your way citizen.

Wrong, we were unusually tolerant towards the Jews in comparison to some western nations. Even England expelled them at one point.
That's probably the main reason why we get pissed off when they try to deflect all accusations with le oy vey antisemitism!!!! meme. You're right about a vicious circle though, if they didn't accuse everything that moves of antisemitism, there probably would by much less of actual antisemitism.
>Uteže Bleskotny-Povierničku, upitalaj zelenoludy! :---D

>tfw i sent a friend invitation to my crush I never talked to
> she sent me a message asking who the hell am I
why am I so autistic ,lads? ;_;

do you watch anime and play video games ?

>Grome, szcsczscszcszscszcs, zsbczasczbzsc?
>Tak, szasvzabzavazbz!

no, I have no idea why the fuck did I do that, should I just ignore it and try to forget about it or message her back?

trying to chat up girls over facebook i assume is the worst way to go about it тбх.

just ask her out for some coffee or dinner, you got nothing to lose

>just ask her out for some coffee or dinner,
isn't that creepy af(i know i already did am a creep by inviting her on fb just like that) also she was going to the same hs as me, I graduated 4 years ago havent seen her ever since. idk why did I send that request...

zero
zero
zero
zero
zero

In hearthstone they actually localised the surnames and some of them are pretty kekworthy
>Garrosh Hellscream
Garosz Piekłorycz
>Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylwana Bieżywiatr
>Ilidan Stormrage
Ilidan Burzogniewny
>Uther Lightbringer
Uther Światłodzierżca
I love them btw, the localisation is way better than the crappy game itself

>isn't that creepy
Depends.

Are you handsome or rich? Then no.

Are you ugly and poor? Then yes.

>isn't that creepy af
not really people do it all the time

also this kek

I'm not saying they had it particulary good or bad in Poland
just why would they want to be commies of all people
>if they didn't accuse everything that moves of antisemitism, there probably would by much less of actual antisemitism.
I agree
and if everyone was more reasonable, world would be a better place
lol, that sounds funny as fuck, but still mildly badass

international or magyar feminist ? if int gib link pls

average looking, decent job
what should i say then somethign like , n-no we dont know eachother but u looked like a good hoe in hs and i found balls to ask you out now after few years

>translating names

just say you remember her from hs and if she wants to go have a chat over some coffee or food in a nice place

could you write some decent message in polish pls, i'm sperging out hard right now ;_;

Going to interview for manual work in warehouse. They don't expect me, to show up in suit, right?

>Warcraft
If literally every surname is Something-Doer I see no reason to not translate them, that's what localisation is for. Also it's fun

no, wear jeans and a shirt

>could you write some decent message in polish pls, i'm sperging out hard right now ;_;
I'll help you:
>kopę lat stara kurwo, chcesz się spotkać na jebanko?
>t. user
Trust me lad, send her this and you're pretty much guaranteed to get laid

wear suit you fuck, at least the top/jacket

I don't have any "casual" shirt, I have only two that I wear with suit. I'm going with plain white t-shirt and jeans, shouldn't ruin anything

If it's a classy warehouse they might tbqh