Guess heritage/ethnicity

Guess heritage/ethnicity

white

chinese

portugese

Well duh. But that's not an ethnic group nor ones heritage really. That's a race.

you are canadian with south brazilian heritage.

african

Anglo or slav

>blond
>Portuguese

Not a bad guess considering the ethnic demographics of Toronto t b h but no lol.

Top kek

Define "Anglo"...

English. Hey lets include scottish, irish and welsh too

swedish..

looks like my arm a bit

Cro-Magnon / le Midi

English

Well fuck boys, that's thread.
Throw in a little distant Norman French, Frisian, and Hessian/Hannoverian and we're game. You guys killed it, well done.

kek

got a 23andme?

Nope. Got a mother who is an expert part time genealogist who has been doing the study in her downtime for decades. We did do one genetic test with some company, I can't remember which, but she is going to have us do that one and another within the year or so.

>Well fuck boys, that's thread.
>Throw in a little distant Norman French, Frisian, and Hessian/Hannoverian and we're game. You guys killed it, well done.

cringe

Scottish or Swedish...

You got the massive bulk. The other parts are really quite distant and irrelevant (like, 1700s distant).

northern germanic, scandinavian

he is way too dark to be a southern brazilian desu

this is one of the cringiest things ive seen on Sup Forums in a long time. get a life.

Good guess. See >1:35am
>lying in bed bored
>"get a life"
>yet you're here on Sup Forums too
>k

its 10:30 here. and im not on Sup Forums sperging about my ethnic background.

Nordid or Hallstatt

>I'm not on Sup Forums sperging
But yet you are.

?

Types of taxonomy, google them.

>Hallstatt Nordid
So basically Aryan master race?

Tbqh this seems hella autistic.

Quite like that, Halstatts have platinum blond hair.

>mfw Gorid

Well I've got brown hair... It was once a golden blond but darkened over time. Goatee/moustache far blonder than the rest of my beard, and arm/legs substantially blond as seen. Pic related.

You might be subnordid or norid if you have western European heritage, or east nordid if you have eastern European.

I am entirely Nw European heritage.

So is this 100% pseudoscience or is there even a sliver of actual scientific data behind all this?

since you're nothing more than a camwhore, who must be anglo