Why finns brothers hate their true ancestry? and deny about it?

Why finns brothers hate their true ancestry? and deny about it?

Look turkish dudes. they're pretty cool to admit they used to be asian.

but finn faggots never do that. even they are actually way more similar looking to mongolian than turkish is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it isn't 1700 anymore and be can scientifically confirm finns have nothing to do with no mongols

>Japanese guy posts one of those translation blogs
>Japanese netizens have bought into the Finns are Asian meme because of shitposting

Guess you are definitely right. :)

i mean yeah some finns have an epicanthic fold but that's because it's far up north it also has some benefits here

are african san people also mongols? they have even more mongol features, epicanthic fold, flat face, black hair, no body hair

ching chong ching chong

What?
you should complete your story.

you said the epicanthic fold is emerged because finland is far up north so epicanthic fold is beneficial.

according your words, how can you explain the san people having epicanthic fold? do they have it because they maybe are close to antarctic so they felt cold?

your saying about epicanthic fold is lame.

>they have even more mongol features, epicanthic fold, flat face, black hair, no body hair
We is black African and shit

southern africa, where san people are, can have lots of sunlight, so an epicanthic fold could be beneficial. please note that epicanthic fold isn't some absolute measure of sunlight since for example most asians have retained it even after moving south

forgot picture

What the fuck? We are mongols and that guy is posting behind proxy. Don't take it away. We are proud to be yellow and we are forcing this meme to the fullest. How can you even say that we are denying it?

this
Finns are pure whites.

Have you ever been to Finland?

finns are the whitest people in the world

Yes. It looked exactly the same as Northern Ontario except for all the blondes and weird language.

are you making up some new theory from your head now?

honestly i've heard concering of epicanthic fold and coldness, but i hear new the concerning of epicanthic pold and sunlight.

can you even point where san people live at?

this time too, according to your shitpost, sahara people should have ultimate epicanthic fold. but check a saharan-african i post.

and do you even know the fact the actual san people are very few in entire africa? it literally don't match with your sunlight theory. there must be tons of people who have epicanthic fold in africa if your theory really apply in.

what theory? as i said it isn't some absolute measure of sun glare, it can be beneficial but by all means it doesn't happen every time. epicanthic fold has always been associated with sun glare, either from snow and ice or the sun itself so i don't understand where your confusion and ignorance comes from. maybe read up on your epic memes before acting on them. also no-one lives in the sahara areas on the map learn some geography too baka

i typed 's'm'h' and it turned into 'baka' but great hilarious filters chink moot totally worth it.

also i didn't really bother to read your post, just some intermittent buzzwords i'm kinda really tired of schooling gooks who only come here to practice their english with no regards to the content of their posts

Okay. admit your theory : ) viking finnish friend

finnland got cucked by microsoft

no real asiatic blood would allow such a thing.

Are you trying to bolster a connection to white people in hopes that someday you'd be considered white?

this is a meme by ignorants. i don't even remember its name but nokias smartphones weren't even that valuable even pre elop and microsoft paid a very good price.

now, nokia controls the largest market share in telecommunications equipment. also owns bell labs

They're ugliest anglo probably

finns have nothing to do with anglos

Please stop being arrogant.

To be honest, you faggots are just having little more white skin than arabians or indians.

Because its a taboo and not identifying as white in europe makes you look like a subhuman. There should be more research done on this subject but right now the stance among the finnish studies is "finns are white end of discussion LALALALALALA"

The hell is with everyone lately? Everybody has gotta be white in some way. I mean it was funny when Argentina did it the first 800 times but now everybody has to find some way to claim whiteness, and when they can't they gotta claim something else. It's more confusing than an evee with a dozen evolution stones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization

Where were you when you found out that the first civilization on the fucking planet(fuck off götekli beke or whatever the fuck) was created by proto-Finns?

>african san people
That's interesting Pekka, I never knew any Africans that had that facial feature

finland would live like in africa if not for sweden

South Koreans are forced to use Internet Explorer because their banks don't support any other browser. Right now every Korean ITT is using IE.

So the memes about ancient Finnish Empire are actually true?

WE WUZ ANCIENT KANGS

>lel my cherrypicked pics

Yes. Finns and basques are the oldest europeans, rest are indo-iranian squatters.

contrary to popular memetic beliefs, Finnish quality of life hardly improved during Swedish years and sometimes degraded due to mass starvation caused by grain taxes during years of bad harvest.

I think the logical conclusion to make here is that the ancient Hwan empire of Korea was founded by Ancient Finn settlers from Liao.
That would have made the hyper war a civil war.

HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' DAT SHIT MY NIGGA *steps in to the sauna* SO YOU BE SAYIN *makes a really shitty internet meme* YOU BE SAYIN *takes a sip of ES* WE WUZ *puts some cream on mammi* WE WUZ CIVILISATIONS AND SHIT? *rides on horseback firing arrows at enemies*

Can't even imagine the heatenings felt by my forefathers in that conflict.

>*makes a really shitty internet meme*
You must have mistaken this thread for /brit/.

weak meme, try this:

HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' DAT SHIT MY MONGOL *steps in the sauna* SO YOU BE SAYIN *makes an ebin meme* YOU BE SAYIN *takes a sip of ES* WE WUZ *pours some milk on mämmi* WE WUZ KHANS AND SHIT? *rides on horseback firing arrows at enemies*

I don't know, I think it would be cool to have a connection with genghis khan

im gonna repeat this for the thousandth time, most finns dont have eyes like that

pic related is a swede, are swedes mongols too?