Americans welcome

Americans welcome
Should teachers in the united states carry weapons to stop school shootings?

Actually not even joking, there was about to be another school shooting at my old highschool. They caught the kid and he had plans and maps in his computer and stuff. It might not even make it into the news beause it was so fucking discreet and only a hand full of people know. I blame the media for making it popular

Yeah my high school had a bomb threat but they arrested the kid and nothing happened

Yes, more guns is the only solution.

The other day an American woman was shot by her daughter while driving because her daughter was playing around with her handgun that she had left loaded with the safety off. If only the woman had had a gun or at least a grenade, then she would have been able to prevent this tragedy.

Yes, the solution to school shootings is having poorly trained failed cops on minimum wage with automatic weapons patrolling all university campuses. Because that's the price of freedom.

The restraint needed to keep teachers from shooting insolent nigger and mexican children would be immense. I don't think it would be a good idea.

I completely agree to be honest it's nice they finally want to supply american teachers with anything though

Yes, they shouldn't waste the relatively small amount of money they can spare on education on outdated crap like textbooks, teacher training, new technology etc. The school staff need to be equipped with the latest military technology. I'm talking night vision, heat sensors, fully automatic assault rifles, rocket launchers, pump action shotguns and kevlars. Then everyone will be safe.

Not even a big issue. But it's a real headline maker and fuels agendas.

The biggest issue is shit parents.

Yeah guns don't kill people, people do am I right?

Guns should be outright banned from civilian hands. Only licensed, properly trained, and mentally healthy people should have the chance of having the privilege of owning a firearm.

Most gun deaths are nigger gangs shooting each other using illegal firearms. The registered gun owners are the most law abiding people in the country and never cause problems

I told my gun to kill someone and it didn't.
It just fucking sat there looking at me.

If you want to fix school violence, you look to the parents instead of blaming everything but them.

Yeah, those damn gang members constantly going on shooting sprees in schools and colleges. Curse them for the hundreds of accidental firearm deaths each year. Well, at least we can be comforted in knowing that the NRA has lobbied against recording data on this sort of stuff to protect us all.

Americans are so violent

Don't think I've ever seen a yank post this, I assume you're being ironic
Yep, that'll certainly stop all instances of mental illness. Then there'll be no problems giving them incredibly easy access to weapons that can kill large amounts of people with minimal effort. Why didn't they think of that before?

>hundreds of accidental firearm deaths

Of all accidental deaths in the US, guns rank amongst the lowest. More people die drowning in backyard pools m8.

>mass shootings

meme that causes like 50-100 deaths in a country of 328 million

>you look to the parents

Overworked and disconnected from today's youth (not that it was ever any different). If you want to stop school shootings, up the security there and once a few wannabe school shooters get shot before killing anyone and it gets reported, the fad will die.

>muh backyard pools
like clockwork
>meme that causes like 50-100 deaths in a country of 328 million
If American mass shootings are a meme, so is terrorism in Europe. Because let's just look at everything in terms of statistics and not try to stop these completely preventable tragedies.

To be clear, I only advocate background/mental health checks as a requirement for purchasing firearms. I also don't believe certain types of weapons should be available to the public. Not that that'll ever happen in the USA because you're too far down the rabbit hole to turn back.

The actual deaths of 'mass shootings' (school shootings, mall shootings, ect.) only hover around 300-400 deaths over a 20-30 year period. You have a better chance of being hit by lighting than you are to die by a mentally ill homicidal man.

This of course separate from being shot outright in roadrage, gang, drug, accidental shooting. You could affect the number of mass killings by targeting regular firearm related deaths....but you can't effect a small margin like that...personally I think it's a problem with the 'guilt culture' in the US.

>like clockwork

So when are you going to bitch about pool safety you dumb cunt?

>terrorism is a meme

After 9/11 we lost a shitload of civil liberties you idiot. You prove my point. We bevame more paranoid and still have not recovered.

The response to mass shootings is not 1984 esque gun confiscations like what your country did.

Most mass shooters passed a background check.

>mental health evalautions

Please explain how this will work, how will it be financed and how you plan to implement this. Even psychiatrists think this is a bad idea.

One it's hard as shit to predict who is going to commit a mass shooting, because their profiles are all over the place.

Two. How will this not be based on arbitary judgements?

>oh I want a gin for reasons of personal defense
>lol u sound paranoid no guns for you

And so on and so forth.

The only laws I can see being successfully emulated in the US are Swiss-style laws.

Just keep your disgusting nanny state to yourself in your country.

I got about half of that, how close am I to being a superhero?

>background/ mental health checks for purchasing firearms

You do know we have what's called the NICS right? That's what's used on all legal firearms purchase in the US.

fuck you, school shootings are blessed by god!

They already do in Texas

That's kinda sad.

Only if it's very well concealed and they agree to.