What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/hordaland/mange-vil-jobbe-pa-sydpolen-1.7990838
youtube.com/watch?v=CcFDVnz-RQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never sneak polar bears into Antarctica and see them quickly take over the continent

WWII and the bankruptcy of the British empire, if Germany wasn't such a fuckwit of a country the entire thing would be getting mined out by the UK and Australia right now

It's a place where scientists cope with criminals and debtors shirking their responsibilities and do a little surveying for oil and penguin mucus.

Feels good to foil the eternal *nglo's plans yet again :^)

EL ANTÁRTICO ES ARGENTINO

nothing at all, greetings from antarctica btw

>debtors
wait what? source?

I thought living in Antarctica that's not for scientific reasons was against international law.

Well, it's twice the usual rate for test subjects and only 15 percent taxes, and no mailbox so creditors are forced by law to put on hold.
nrk.no/hordaland/mange-vil-jobbe-pa-sydpolen-1.7990838

>international law

Well I meant against antarctic treaty. I read something like that before.

>Antarctic Winter Shift
do you hate yourself?

>you will never be an Orthodox priest spending all day in a tiny wooden church giving sermons to penguins and baptizing polar bears

:^)

do you think everyone living in antarctica is a scientific?
what about medics, carpenters, mechanichs, cooks, pilots, air traffic controlers just to name some of the people who make the station runs

i know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=CcFDVnz-RQ8

What do you do and/or what station?

>polar bears
>antarctica

North American education!

Why dont scandis colonize Antarctica? You already know how to love in the ice

Why don't Brazilians colonize Detroit? You already know how to love black person

Norwegians can't reproduce with the kind of sex they normally have.

plate tectonics

But we did. Look up Queen Maud Land.

Antarctic treaty just made it useless territory, though it was once legit part of the kingdom.

It'd keep the penguin armies in check for sure

bump