include storage, speed, what you like/dislike

forgot to specify

usb 3.0
128 gb
~$40 from amazon

I do recommend this dongle

i like that dongle

mine is 32

I waded through a creek twice with the 32gb and 64gb versions of that drive in my pocket last week, they still work fine.
Samsung flash drive a best.

Exact same USB, I made that thread the other day asking what Sup Forums keeps on there USB.

Sandisk extreme, 200mb/s read/write

Having a dongle that looks likes it has lymph node on the end. CHeck this shit out, SP dongle, 32gb, only $8.99, conceals under foreskin, very small. Great for storing doujins and keeping them hidden. Also the big circle part feels fucking good when it rubs right under the edge of the head.

it's called lotion

w
whaawhat
the fuck

>Snowden reveals his secrets on Sup Forums of all places
thank u 4 ur cervix

None, i have no need for one
my bluetooth headset has a whopping 32mb storage for some reason so I have my ssh keys plus some tools in case i have the misfortune of needing to use a winshit
using that and 2fa I ssh into to my servers or phone and get what I need

Did that one come with a blue slider? I think I havfe it

Yes

Ugly Samshit

what the fuck happened to this thread

I got an adapter inside another adapter which holds a SanDisk ultra 32gb micro SD

uncutfags win again!@!!!

>~$40 from amazon
Jesus, I got a 256gb one for $30+tax.

My other one is an ugly old 8gb Cruzer Glide.

Uh sweetie you do realize that dongle is slang for penis so you have in effect asked people to post pictures of their erect or non-erect penis.

>sweetie
Choke on something. Anything.

>BLACKED

How come most people are using 32gb memory flash?

They're cheap and people don't use this for massive storage

ive got a keyring of these things from 8gb to 64gb. wish this model came in 3.0 tho

Is calling a flash drive a dongle a Sup Forums meme I don't know about, or do people just not know what a dongle is?

True

technically a usb drive is a dongle.
it's just never referred to as a dongle.