You faggots will argue about anything

You faggots will argue about anything

Renegade or Oblivion BBS?

>99% of Sup Forums is too young to understand this post

Reneage is way better you lamer fa*&@#^DJj46Q%ASJs

[NO CARRIER]

here i guess ill offer you a bump

anyway i have one question. would it be possible to host a bbs server from a cell phone?

we still use those in Cuba.

Do you download the paquete on your 14.4 modem?

14.4 modem?

acere/user?

I bet you fags have never even used TheDraw

>bro you see that new image format called gif?
>nah I'm not a faggot

>ASCII art
>.jpg

This should be bannable.

>Calling ANSI art ASCII art

How's your coding bootcamp bro? Learning some ruby and css?

Ran a OBV2 board filled with shitloads of art Warez. Everything was animated, and looked great. Disconnect anyone under 28.8.

Renegade was usually used for shitty message board fags, and LoRD mud fucks.

8i7/2i4 checking in old fag here.

>art Warez.

My man!

>Disconnect anyone under 28.8

elitist faggot

215/610 checking in. Stellar Nights represent

Oblivion was always warez boards. Always struck me as the same shtick as using BitchX as your IRC client.

pls respond. i just wanna know if itd be possible to use a cell phone line. say you were to tether it to a modem and a computer

Moving lots of 1.4mb filez with 14.4 or lower was gay, and tied up the line I. My room. I was 14 years old at the time and worked my ass off to get a real man's modem.

Still rember some of the crazy handles niggers had. Old fag depression kicking in now.

>you've never lived until you started a download when you went to bed and hoped nobody picked up the phone before it finished the next morning

>you've never lived until your parents screamed at you for running up a $300 phone bill because the next country over was "long distance"

I ran up a bill calling the Apogee BBS to get the latest shareware to play. Those pick ups on the line, thanks for the feels.

im 12 and what is this

>tfw you can't remember what qmodem even looked like

how does DOS do network I/O, serial port?

serial port or ISA
>do
>did

Telegard

qodem is a nice replacement tho