/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Nibbles Edition.

Previous thread News
>More chipmunk footage emerges
>Former public tracker user still suffering ill effects years later , public trackers, not even once.
>ItalianKitty hates pelicans
>sarek summoned, claims to not understand his cabal-ban
>Bartholomew J. Spaghetti is the troll messiah

Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for shitposting, by recognizing top keks through news headlines and by advancing the interests of its members.

Have a question?
>FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
>IRC #opentrackers.org irc.opentrackers.org

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.

Official /ptg/ OP template:
>pastebin.com/MKZwwGhg

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.rin.ru/
exelab.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck BClaude

:-/

Someone post the image of BClaude as the pig thing.

Apart from botnet memes, do you guys trust Plex at all?

I have waited over a week for a certain recruiter to invite me to a certain site. What is the longest you've waited?

5 months

No one is as much of a fuckwit as sarek. The guy has 3 children by 3 different women, raises none of them, and brags online about how he fucks women the same age as his oldest while getting drunk, taking drugs, and watching television all day and not caring about going to prison. Not to mention that every other thing he says is a lie.

He's literally one of the worst pieces of shit slithering on the earth.

I dunno user, what you described sounds pretty good to me.

How do I gain access to a topsite? I am above the cabal

Truly a brother living the dream

what could you possibly not trust about plex? thats like saying do you trust spotify

sarek laughs at you alienhippy

test

I'd never open my library to the internet manually or stream it outside my local network, but plex obviously phones home when it feels like it, even just to download metadata from public sources. I like the convenience and presentation but something rubs me the wrong way about it being able to check all the stuff I have and act online accordingly. I just want to know if that's being paranoid or not. I'm sure I can even shut off a lot of those features, but I want to use them, I just don't know if I should.

this isn't Sup Forums, it's a bunch of tech illiterate Sup Forums and Sup Forums faggot tourists

laintracker.org

as a Sup Forumstard I can confirm

Sounds like a good life to me

fuck off hater. You sound like a neon

been away from /ptg/ for a while. can someone give me a quick rundown on current sarek happening and why nostre.am is a thing still

>not knowing I can see you're posting these from the same IP
kek

>nostre.am is a thing still
It's not.

Thanks to our tactical smear campaign, nostream is dead, and it's never coming back.

>check back to gazellegames after a while

>6hr freeleech still gone
>still have to use that clusterfuck of an item shop if I want to not tank my ratio so fast

no f.am, sarek is using the nostre.am domain to host some tracker forum

Delete this.

truth hurts sarek?

Azatoth, would you help sarek restart his nostream tracker? If you want you can even re-name it

Is the HDB recruiter on Bib still AFK for life?

PM him on the site if you are not from a b& country. He checks on weekends it seems.

What exactly are you driven to hide from services like plex?

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, right? Good goy.

>evading the question
i'm calling the fbi right now to warn them about your use of cp

>thats like saying do you trust spotify
Streaming fags will never fail to say the dandiest things

I haven't found a use for GG yet.

If you were 'above the cabal' you would already know the answer to that

isn't she a bit old for you?

I haven't seen any mention of a path in all the trackers I am on

Could it possibly be content you're perfectly allowed to view, but potentially not allowed to obtain?

Illegal downloads you fucking retard

Aren't they a bit trans for you?

>be danny
>have all of your self worth determined by how many women you've taken pictures with
>say you don't care what people think of you and that your life is amazing
>be butthurt by someone describing how they see you on the internet
>dump your entire photo album on Sup Forums
kek

Have you never bothered to engage with people on forums or IRCs? Or learn a little about how content in filesharing communities is/has been sourced?

stop it senpai, you're making me feel just awful about my life as a non-reprobate

L M F A O

ill just say it since no one else wants to....sarek is a fuckin BEAST and probably never has a dry dick

Sarek just asks hot girls for pictures then says "heh *snort* thanks.. uh.. bye..." His dick has been dry his whole life

what's with the nigger worship in this general?

I talk on irc sometimes, but never asked specifically about this since I don't know if it's taboo. I don't like posting on forums too much

I heard the scene doesn't like private trackers

problem, white boy?

i would let sarek fuck my girlfriend desu

i would let sarek fuck ME

white """people"""

would you pay him after?

of course

reminder that PIA VPN is used by pedos thus if someone ever wants to check out your traffic, they're going to assume you're pedo.

to be honest, so would I. You're not alone user

First new IP to post in a while. This thread has been reduced to sarek jerking himself off and Emm helping him.

>Avoid Oppaitime at ALL COSTS unless you wanna get ridiculed and embarrassed!

*third new IP

I hope sarek throws Emm a loyalty fuck at least.

is sarek pimping Emm out?

He said to me he wouldn't even let her suck his dick back when they were doing podcasts together and I asked whether she was hot. Most top of keks if it is her posting all this shit.

It wouldn't even matter to her if this is true. All she wants is that black sausage at any cost.

What the fuck? Spaghetti is an actual faggot? I thought that was just a /ptg/ meme

No, he's just gay, not a faggot.

2017, the year of the /ptg/ golden age!

we successfully repelled the /neon/ invasion?

SAREK IS FUCKING MODELS DAILY AND IM JUST AT HOME ON MY COMPUTER STARING AT MY BUFFER

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

on the bright side you're not a curry nigger

nope, thanks to bclaude, there are neons pouring from his /r/trackers post

lmfao sarek is such a mad lad right now

Back the fuck off?!?

no sweetheart, the only one mad here is you, mkay?

LOL. This is what sarek's FRIENDS say about him behind his back. People that know him personally. Not just random shitlords inventing shit on Sup Forums.

mkay emm big kiss

alienhippy seems like the smartest person in this thread

>no mention of Blutopia™
Shit chart

>Blutopia™ doesn't have the latest in UHD Blu-ray releases
who would've thought :O)

Please to be deleting this, SIR!

Does JPS have H&R rules?

What category do I upload doujins under on Red?

>tfw
staying at the fuckin W because amex is ran by morons and didn't book the suite at the Ritz. baka desu. black card concierge my ass

>mfw u know the pussy is weak here cuz all the tiny

Which trackers have the safest [spoiler]game[/spoiler] cracks? How would I go about joining?

Use cracks from reputable sources, doesn't matter where you download them
cs.rin.ru/
exelab.ru/

Are those the reputable sources you speak of?

Sittin' side ways boys in a daze

Yeah it's not like private sites have internal cracks or the skill to tell whether a new crack contains malware, they usually get posted somewhere like cs.rin.ru and you have to judge whether you trust the group regardless of where you download it

LOL

Thanks user, I don't usually pirate games but fuck Denuvo and companies who use it.

Hey, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!