How is Edge doing now? Has it improved much?

How is Edge doing now? Has it improved much?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/06/01/input-responsiveness-event-loop-microsoft-edge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's improving at a respectable rate but not enough to be useful.

check again in 2019

Is there any way to add VP8 support to Edge for Sup Forums WebMs?

Truly the walled arboretum we deserve.

>stll can't use Navpoint in edge

>tfw when your technolords send you into lavish walled arboretums but you rly just want to be locked in a tiny greenhouse-box with artificial lighting for maximum efficiency

I'm trying to like Edge. With Creators Update, it now has this cool "set tabs aside" feature, but also lots of bugs, which make the browser crash a lot, at least on Windows Mobile. Edge also feels very inorganic. You can't move things around, you can't customize the interface much other than changing between a dark or light theme. Pretty disappointing. I think I got too used to Firefox' cutomizability.

Does it have adblock yet?

What is navpoint ?
Yes, ublock origin

You cant even adjust the volume via Wondows Volume Mixer

>tfw have to use Win10 on my new build or I'm wasting money on Ryzen
At least I get to use Edge. I like Edge, even if it's shit and closed source and spies on you. Not like any of that matters when you're using teNSA anyway.

he's still edging in his room and never coming out. The degeneracy doesn't bother me as long as it stays isolated. I did however really dislike his slow and retarded big brother, WINI Explore-kun back in the day. Me and my buddy Fox would get in fights with him.

unusable until this is available

AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Tried it with firefox and egde on the same page.

Not to defend MS, but this time its their site that is garbage and not their browser

is it though?

Toppest of keks. What the hell, microsoft?

right now it's just the bones of a truly great browser

blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/06/01/input-responsiveness-event-loop-microsoft-edge/

Edge is about TOUCH

SJWZILLA SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

fuck no

FF and IE/Edge are still at 10% share

Would legit daily Edge on my laptop if it were not for having to login to a Microsoft account to be able to install addons.

I don't have a Microsoft account. It's the reason I don't use Visual Studio.

pretty guud

it has "set tabs aside" feature which I accidentally click and it fucks up my whole browsing session, piece of shit

You don't need an account to install extensions anymore

I refuse to use Edge until they fix that shitty fucking icon. Look at that horrible creature.

reddit

Gotta go fast!