FUCK

FUCK
OFF
GOOGLE

I need to switch search engines, I can't keep giving this company website hits. I want to reward companies that just fucking do shit without trying to shove their politics down my fucking throat like the giant fag-cocks they worship monthly. I hope Moot is enjoying the massive influx of gays and female programmers that inevitably are flooding into googles workforce. I wouldn't be surprised if they have company meetings about which liberal agenda they should push every two weeks.

>inb4 Sup Forums

Fuck you, its not abnormal to not want peoples opinions shoved off on me every time I want to fucking google something. I have complete freedom to not use google and to complain about this shit on a technology board. (Unless google isn't a tech company and somehow political agendas don't matter in technology).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120530172011.htm
gwern.net/Embryo selection
news.ubc.ca/2012/01/23/monogamy-reduces-major-social-problems-of-polygamist-cultures/
content.csbs.utah.edu/~cashdan/publications/ec_evolanth.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strongly agree mate. I use Duckduckgo only. Bing sometimes because its image search is supposed to be better somehow but haven't noticed any real difference yet

so, are you saying that it triggers you sweetie? lol

>women will never be intelligent
Makes me want to kill myself 2bh

An animation that lasts seconds and doesn't prevent you from doing what you went to that site to do in the first place is your definition of having "peoples opinions shoved off" on you?

Yeah I better go start a convention and hold "Cocksucking Shills" awareness panels. Like faggots do whenever they are represented accurately as the fucking mentally ill degenerates they are.

>make code your superpower

10/10. Those people are so desperate to project. Antifa are by definition, the most fascistic people in the WORLD

This. Kekistan will prevail.

>dude its just a simple animation

Gays didn't start a war that killed millions of white people.

They will if they keep being so gay while I'm trying to ignore them and let them do their own thing.

>what is aids

t. bluepilled

You could just use Bing and not treat Sup Forums as your personal blog.

Who even goes to jewgle's main page anymore? Are you by chance a 70-year-old grandmother?

Honest question: is Google doing this because they're trying to "push an agenda"? Or is it just because it's better for marketing/publicity.

I always thought it was the latter.

It's marketing. Sup Forumstards are less than 5% of the global population. Google doesn't care about them.

Thats not true, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Literally based.

Autism: the post.

>some gay flag animation about some gay dude is the same as a Nazi swastika

I can't even imagine being this retarded.

>Bing
I think you mean Yandex

Trips are truth.
I'm a STEM student that just wants to settle down and marry a qt STEM girl and have a smart family that builds model rockets and goes snorkeling after researching the local marine life and builds honeybee sanctuaries and shit.

But every goddamn semester there are fewer and fewer girls. Half of my freshman Engineering cohort was female. A quarter of them washed out in the first year. We went from 50/50 at the start of year 1 to 10-to-1 male-to-female by the end of the third year. Most of them didn't even make it to Thermo.

Who wants a girl that can't even calculate a percentage properly? Most of the girls I know can't tell you how long it will take you to go 60 miles if you're driving 60 miles per hour.

And then a few new pieces of research have come out in the past year indicating that the mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's. So if you want smart kids, you better find a smart woman. RIP.

>mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's
i reely reely doubt that

They'll probably try to bring in a cis white male day soon so as to imply every other day is not our day anymore

Why are you using botnet search engine?

Is google just a reaction to WW2?
Germans started to make lists of jewish people and then tried to kill them.
Now jewish people make lists of all people and try to kill them.

>I can't see how a company pushing links to historical figures just because they happen to be gay or women is annoying.
>This same company basically never mentions anything regarding other historical figures that don't happen to be gays, blacks, women, or some other minority group.
>Because they're shilling minorities its okay and you're a close minded raycist if you are annoyed by it.

Whatever just keep going I guess. The more you keep pushing this shit the more you radicalize the issue. I remember when my line of thought towards gays was "meh them being gay doesn't affect me, gay marriage is fine and I don't see why anyone is angry" to "These fucking faggots keep shoving their gayness all over everything I wish they would just shut the fuck up".

There are many people like me and its only growing. Actual white racists are starting to look like wise old elders that were just trying to salvage humanity from the rise of the minorities.

>seeing a fag flag made me a nazi
Get help. Or a job. Or gf. Or all three. No gf nazis are a plague upon western society.

I have a job. I'm not giving a GF my money.

>point out that comparing a gay flag with a nazi flag is ridiculous
>"The more you keep pushing this shit the more you radicalize the issue."

Consider getting evaluated. I'm not even sure what for. Maybe get your brain scanned?

what about startpage? or maybe make your own? The only reason people use Google is because of familiarity. Take that away and their whole shtick falls apart.

>what's startpage

>mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's
If this were true we would all be mouthbreathing retards sipping on Starbucks and using Macbooks and texting about how Chad didn't say hi to us today.

I couldn't think of a good comparison that would offend the gays an equal amount that seeing the gays worshiped offends me. I agree that it's a ridiculous comparison. Maybe if they had a banner about self help therapy to get rid of gayness that would be more equivalent.

I hate Google as much as the next guy, but it's a fucking picture dude. Maybe you should take your meds.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

they did nothing for easter and some kind of beach scene for christmas so yeah, them worshipping gays is pretty fucking retarded given that way more people celebrate those holidays in some way than are gay. i'm a lesbian and i'm ashamed. super tired of faggot-agenda. someone teach me how to straight?

It's not 100% maternal. More like 65-75%.
And supposedly what is most impacted is the type of thinking you do, not how much. That is, your horsepower may be 50/50 between your parents, but whether you're artistic, analytical, mechanical, mathematical, spacial/kinesthetic, etc, is more dependent on your mother than your father.

I believe it just because my brilliant father can't fix his own kitchen sink but my scatterbrained mother can take a car engine apart and put it back together in better working order than it started in.

My father's a sponge for history, language, art, etc, but can't do mechanical/analytical stuff. My mother's dumb at everything, but mysteriously good at fixing things, building things, and logic puzzles.

I'm shit at everything my father's good at, but have a 4.0 in my engineering degree so far, 4 years in.

I believe most women just pretend to be stupid. Because they're coddled by society. If they play dumb, people do things for them. They're expected to be dumb, so most even believe that they're dumb. I know a lot of girls that washed out of, say, Calc 2 or Statics, were entirely capable of handling the class if they were just willing to tolerate a bit more study time.

But most chose to spend their spring breaks partying or binge watching Netflix while a lot of us guys used the week to study for 12 hours a day. We had a few girls show up off and on for our marathon study sessions, but not one came to all 5 days, and not one stayed for a whole day at a time.

We got caught up on everything from the first 8 weeks, and got big head starts on the seconds 8 weeks. A month into the second half of the term we're sailing through the third round of exams and the girls are pulling all-nighters and crying in the halls over how they're gonna have to withdraw because a D isn't high enough to receive degree credit. Meanwhile, some guys with Bs are losing their shit because they lost their 4.0s.

Jesus Christ OP how deep into the closet are you that a simple image triggers You?

For a person whining about SJWism you sure are triggered.

Jewgle is for normies

>implying gays aren't nazis

>op doesn't realize it's gay pride month

Boy if you are already this mad you are NOT going to make it to the end of the month

There's and entire month now?!

Yes it's apparently this month June

>make code your superpower
How about you create grants, job and intern opportunites for women like me who actually fucking want to pay their way through college to learn a complicated craft and leave it at that, instead of spamming how "superheroine" and "cool it is to kode" as a programmer with the zeal of an ABC channel sitcom.

>hurr durr i was only pretending

You telling me you never had a girl start shit with you just to get you to apologize for nothing, then put up with her shit-eating grin because she knows you won't risk setting her off again?
Womyn are the original trolls.

Monogamy is a prank by women: sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120530172011.htm

gwern.net/Embryo selection

There's always the Navy too. There are cool jobs like FC that teach you skills, though you have to sign a longer contract. However the GI Bill is definitely a thing if you want to go to college and can't afford it. As an FC you get to learn to maintain giant circuit boards that cost like $250,000 dollars and learn user manuals that are literally like 5,000 pages long.

I don't get these problems because I'm an asshole.

>but have a 4.0 in my engineering degree so far, 4 years in.

teach me how
Please don't tell me it's innate natural talent shit
Because I have no talent but I want to stop being afraid of going to college and failing

Why should women get special grant, job, and intern opportunities? Or did you mean create more of those things for everybody?

Are you this homophobic that you're triggered by that? And lmao what's wrong with gay programmers?

yet

>Monogamy is a prank by women
Hardly definitive. Another opinion is that monogamy is a civilization-stabilizing counter to women's pranks by men.

news.ubc.ca/2012/01/23/monogamy-reduces-major-social-problems-of-polygamist-cultures/

content.csbs.utah.edu/~cashdan/publications/ec_evolanth.pdf
>It seems likely, however, that female choice for wealthy, high-status males (or the choice of her kinsmen on her behalf) is an important factor in many polygynous societies. Borgerhoff-Mulder’s fieldwork among the agro-pastoral Kipsigis provides some of the best evidence that polygyny is a consequence of women’s preferences for wealthy men. In a longitudinal study that followed the marriage histories of pioneers over a 17-year period, Borgerhoff-Mulder showed that women new to the area were more likely to choose as husbands men who could offer them more land (i.e., land available to the prospective wife after division among existing wives). Total wealth (i.e., before division) was unrelated to a man’s chances of getting a mate, which indicates that female choice rather than direct male competition is the key to polygyny in this society.

I don't want their gay code ifecting the code base with code aids.

>Gimme!

We can't expose regular, straight code to the harmful homosexual code lifestyle

Doesn't it get code HIV first then turn to code aids
But of course. How could I forget

I'm saying they should put their money where their mouth is and just leave it at that. If they want to speak out then their actions should be speaking for them

The problem isn't gay programmers, it's gay communist Californian programmers.

>gay commies write better kode than fat neckbeards
colour me surprised

I'd rather be homeless than join an American military force under Trump (or Hillary for that matter)

>selection can be made more effective by selecting on multiple phenotype traits: considering an example using 7 traits (IQ/height/BMI/diabetes/ADHD/bipolar/schizophrenia), there is a gain of 2.3x over IQ alone (total of $14653); the outperformance of multiple selection remains after adjusting for genetic correlations & polygenic scores and using a broader set of 16 traits with an estimated gain of 1.4x.

Glorious.
We Gattaca soon.

Read what I wrote later on in the thread.
Hours of studying. A lot of my cohort spent spring break in massive 12 hour daily study sessions to get caught up on the semester and get a head start on future material.

In my cohort, at a mid-tier state uni, those of us with a 4.0 basically wake up, eat a bigass low-carb, high protein breakfast, study/go to classes/do homework for 12+ hours, pausing for a big lunch and a modest dinner, sleep 8-10 hours, then wake up and do it all over again. Every day. Every semester. If you have an hour of free time: Hit the gym. more than that? Grats. You can play some vidya or something, but the gym is always #4 on your priority list behind sleeping, eating, and working.

You should be mentally exhausted at the end of every day, but sleep and eat enough to recover by the next. Over time, your capacity, focus, drive, etc, will improve until it's natural to you.

Most of us are in 18-21 credit hours. I have no damn clue how Ivy League tier kids do 24 hours a semester of physics and engineering and still get 4.0+ GPAs from MIT or CalTech or something.

I know a lot of guys who don't go as hard as we do, or who consider the gym to be mandatory every day, or have to spend an hour a night Skyping their long-distance girlfriends, or hook up on Tinder 3 nights a week, who get by with 3.0-3.5 GPAs. That's supposed to be fine for a lot of jobs.

Funny, I feel the opposite. I want to join the military now that Trump is president. I feel like we finally have a president that I'd be proud to serve. Obama wasn't a leader, he bent to other nations and didn't seem to understand who his allies and enemies were.

I disagree, I'm fine with encouraging more women to get into the field, but giving them unfair advantages through affirmative action causes more problems than it solves.

>It's not 100% maternal. More like 65-75%.
>let me just blurt out random shit without any source to back it up

move to bing

Probably has something to do with STEM being a complete trap compared to getting graduate degree in humanities and sitting around at a cushy academia/government job doing nothing. Sorry you fell for the meme

The truth is I googled it and found out the research cited was dated and based on tissue formation during embryonic development as well as a GUESS that since men have a wider variance in IQ but women have more mental disorders, IQ must rest more heavily on the X chromosome. So speculative at best. A wild guess at worst. Hasn't been disproven in the years since publication, but hasn't been confirmed at all either.

Good luck finding a girl that can stand above because, genetically, females are designed to fit in. STEM is a risk and females are not risk takers.

So nothing then, well at least you're being honest

Oh! Thanks for reminding me.
Retweeted.

What if I told you that STEM work is comfy to me?
I've been doing internships since my first summer at uni and I could do spreadsheets/CAD/drafting/finite element analysis/stress tests/etc all day long.

Sitting around bullshitting with other engineer nerds while the computers simulate the stresses on some new part we're making for a tractor company is fun all on its own. But then we also get paid very well. I averaged $20/hr at my last internship. The actual engineers were all on at least $85k salaries. The managers were at $100k and the big boss was at $120k and then some. And all we did was design, model, and simulate stuff like joints for a new tractor attachments. After they simmed well enough to suggest they'd be stable in the real world, we sent them to protyping, who machined a few and tested them in live machinery to make sure they held up and did their jobs.

>never mentions
of 445 people honored in Google Doodles from 2010 to 2013 found that 62% were white men.Women accounted for about 17%, and women of color just 4%

But don't let annoying little things like facts get in the way of being a triggered little poltard.

I didn't complain in 2010 to 2013. I've noticed this from 16 to 17, you know when they've been getting extra retarded.

Why are you so focused on things being "shoved down your throat?"

>What if I told you that STEM work is comfy to me?
I'd say good for you, but that doesn't make it a safe choice considering how easily anyone and their dog can bullshit their way into a university job nowadays.

This is getting too Sup Forums, but I just want to note that it's optimistic of you to assume Trump doesn't end up bending by the end of his term(s) like US presidents have done on average. That said, I do love the fact he triggers the MSM every single day.

Are you retarded?
That's the whole point of this thread

>he bent to other nations and didn't seem to understand who his allies and enemies were.
You think Saudi Arabia and Russia are allies while Germany is our enemy? Go ahead an enlist then you fucking moron, hopefully they stick you on the front lines

Use duckduckgo.com and

to be fair, the Obama administration wasnt friendly with the British for personal reasons, and they are your country's allies.

It's kind of hard not to notice when things are being forcefully pushed inside you user

In the last month there have been Doodles about cricket, cycling (giro d'italia) fathers day, teachers day (whatever the fuck that is) a national park and ferdinand monoyer, but only minorities get mentioned right?

>shove their politics down my fucking throat like the giant fag-cocks they worship monthly
It's one picture and one sentence on a page otherwise completely dedicated to functional aspects.

Go cry somewhere else you pussy

That's a consequence of nowaday trends and tendencies - not a proof of the women's lacking intelligence.

It's "cool" to "break the stereotypes" nowadays. So, following the public opinion, more and more women start doing "what they always wanted to do but couldn't do previously due to all the stereotypes and prejudices" only to find out that - no, it isn't what they really wanted to do as they never even knew what kind of shit they are getting into.

When I was enrolling in a university back then in 2007, the town I used to live in was pretty much free of the current degeneracy. So, we had about 1/5 of our group to be girls who went through the education perfectly fine, completed their internship that was required for the graduation and then found jobs as programmers, web-devs, network administrators, or designers. Only one of them got expelled because she played too much Aion.

Go be a retarded homophile somewhere else you fucking ballerina.

>no doodle for Hernan Cortés and his glorious conquering of the savage Aztecs.

>marketing/publicity
i haven't noticed any hetero parade have you?
keep your nasty shit to yourself
and op is right fuck google

>Sup Forumstards
?
>google does this to trigger 5%
you proved yourself wrong

One picture in a space that's worth millions of dollars, friendo.

Or billions of pesos!

Why should you or I give a shit whether a bunch of people we don't know want to stick their dicks in each other? I never understood that bullshit, all these dickless wankers crying about fags being fags to each other when it doesn't impact them at all like a bunch of fucking soccer moms.

>Fuck you, its not abnormal to not want peoples opinions shoved off on me every time I want to fucking google something.
Yes it is, that's called having autism

You sound triggered, looks like the special little snowflake needs a safe space

Then just switch and stfu, Sup Forums is not your personal blog.

>not wanting blatant propaganda everywhere is having autism
next youre going to tell me wanting the NSA to fuck off my PC is being a lunatic.

fuck off shill