Am I the only one who gets it? In homescreen threads, almost everyone has objectively boring and shit taste in design

Am I the only one who gets it? In homescreen threads, almost everyone has objectively boring and shit taste in design.

>muh MINIMALISM tho!!11
Okay but no. Hone you skill, Babby.

Step aside and pay close attention
>pic related is my homescreen

>Am I the only one

>objectively boring
>shit taste in design
>pic related

Yeah good one buddy, congratulations on your AWESOME homescreen :-)

>put everything super close to eachother
its like as if you want to open the wrong thing on purposeevery now and then.

>no clock
>random lamp to the right which has a different style than the rest of the icons and elements

The clashing lamp adds a bit of character to the setup, imo.

>being a clockslave in the year 2018
I bet you work too, top kek

>reddit
The exit is →

>Huntsville

great widget there OP, just in case you forget in which city you are in at the moment

>2018
seems you already lost track of time

>pay close attention
The closer I look the shittier it seems.

>never walk outside
>still a weather widget right in front of your face at all times
why. When you walk out, just click on the weather application, check the current temperature and anything between your departure and arrival.

Yours is also kinda boring honestly. It's basically minimalism with a cartoon icon pack and textured pape.
I also wonder how often you use each of those apps.

>having to reach your thumb all the way to the upper left of the screen to open an app
thats not comfortable

is it possible to hide the clock in the status bar (when on home screen), without root?

not him but there are left handed people user

>Huntsville
nice to see someone else from alabama on Sup Forums

bump

alabama niggers do you want to be free?

My homescreen is so unique, functional and beautiful that it would BTFO 95% of all the cringy homescreens that i see posted on g, including your stupid one, OP. The only reason i never post it is because people i know have seen it and they may frequent g and i don't want to be identified. Maybe there are more people like me that don't post for the same reason

Not giving a shit anymore

What does that absolutely YUGE slider at the top left do? I see it's in position left but what does that mean? What would it do if slid right?
Also why do you need your location one-hour home screen- is being randomly lost a problem for you? Alzheimer's or something?

let me hop on this wallpaper elitism train

there you go